3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Going for brands is something I've stopped doing shortly after I've started working at the tech store. Also, %95 of the time reaaaaaalllly strange and unthinkable thing is causing the problem. Once I was working on a clients case, we were like 4 guys working there and all of us were sure about the issue is caused by PSU. After a week of work, it turns out the BIOS battery was shorting
^^ Investigations are sometimes long to the point of desperation. And a wandering hand has solved ah ah
I remember spending hours looking for driver, firmware, tweaked bios on this site:

For the story : And what was killing me was that it crashed that on the ARK game in the middle of Trex's taming, 12 hours stressed the arrival of the alpha raptors xD. That was the beginning of the beta.

And indeed the problems are sometimes not where we think they are, exactly.

o_O

I LOVE slave art. Having my own Slave is one of my favorite fetishes.
It's not one of my fetishes but every time I look at this character I find it fits her like a charm. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: DoctorPervic

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
It's not one of my fetishes but every time I look at this character I find it fits him like a charm. :sneaky:
Yea i agree with you, there are some characters that look perfect in a specific role.

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
RIP PC problem. I built my own PC for the first time two years ago and almost lost my shit cause I kept getting BSOD which corresponded with either drive issues or HW issues. I thought I fucked up building it but in the end they just sent me fucked RAM from the shop.

And speaking of slaves I just put up together real quick some second-rate alienchick for the bad guy to abuse in the scene first time showing him and I think she turned out a bit too well and now I kinda feel bad using her like that.

slave.png

BravoMDB

Mar 23, 2020
I confirm the problem with the power cable, and that's like BSODs/freeze that have nothing to do with the real problem. And I realized that my PC was freezing when I touched the 24-pin cord on the motherboard.

I thought Corsair was a good brand, it is, but only for RAM.
I've been running with a Corsair HX1050 since 2013 and I can't fault it. So maybe not all bad.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
RIP PC problem. I built my own PC for the first time two years ago and almost lost my shit cause I kept getting BSOD which corresponded with either drive issues or HW issues. I thought I fucked up building it but in the end they just sent me fucked RAM from the shop.

And speaking of slaves I just put up together real quick some second-rate alienchick for the bad guy to abuse in the scene first time showing him and I think she turned out a bit too well and now I kinda feel bad using her like that.
Yeah, I got a service replacement, 980 TI out of order for a new 1080. And there's an audio driver conflict between nvidia and realtek.

As soon as I install the latest realtek driver...

Hello
rtkvhd64-sys-thumbnail.jpg
(Source : internet)

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Taking Responsibility when you get your teenage Daughter Preggo.
Critique Plz.

View attachment 706116
I like the models. Especially the male model. It is hard to get a good male model who looks average in stead of human tank and/or like a douchebag.
I like the posing, hiding their genitals leaves something to the imagination and makes it a little more realistic as a pregnancy photo. Small improvements to be made is to twist the ponytail a little so it looks more in line with gravity, she seems to float ever so slightly, I think having one foot flat on the floor might look better and lastly have her look at the camera. Her looking off to the side makes her look less than happy and more like she is putting on a brave face.
He does seem a bit young (~30) to have a daughter that old. Maybe add a few wrinkles and grey hair? See what that does.
Her breasts seem small for someone who is that far into her pregnancy.
But having said all that I like the result overall.

May 12, 2020
...a little somethin' somethin'... from last nights renders, it's still a work in progress.
way to dark to render... with in a reasonable time and quality that is. This had to much post process to be doing on multiple images, rather do them in batches. I'm going to brighten it up a lot for the render then just run a batch preset in lightroom. that will be a lot faster. This image has way to much noise, running a noise reduction makes it to blurry.

I have one running now with lower exposure we'll see how it works out, i'll post later.

untitled-11.png

untitled-12.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes