3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zOh

May 4, 2020
Been a little while since I've finished anything. Here's something I did earlier in the week. (y)

one extra:
I like the headlamp. It's well done and has a look to it that nobody else really has (since nobody uses headlamp lol).

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I found some Warcraft Assets on Renderosity. So, I made one of my mains from when I used to Play World of Warcraft.

Salyndra Felbred: Blood Elf - Demon Hunteress.
Secret Fetish: Motherly Dominatrix Fetish with Young Human soldiers she encounters (18~yrs).

BE Demon Hunter.jpg

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
...a little somethin' somethin'... from last nights renders, it's still a work in progress.
way to dark to render... with in a reasonable time and quality that is. This had to much post process to be doing on multiple images, rather do them in batches. I'm going to brighten it up a lot for the render then just run a batch preset in lightroom. that will be a lot faster. This image has way to much noise, running a noise reduction makes it to blurry.

I have one running now with lower exposure we'll see how it works out, i'll post later.
View attachment 706904

View attachment 706910
To correct the image above you need to be using the NVidia AI Denoiser. This is a post processing denoiser that you you can run in a batch form. It removes the dots rather than blurring the image. If you are not already using it iRay Interior Camera, it may help as well.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes