3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Its official. I Hate dForce now. God this is awful. Especially after using MarvelousDesigner to create and drape clothes for different projects. Adjusting this took more than it should and it is not looking good either. I wish there was an option to manipulate the fabric by dragging it around with mouse. MD has this feature since the simulation there is in realtime. I really hope Daz folk updates this primitive technology in a future update. Hopefully soon... (Pose has its issues, hands legs clipping etc I know but the whole point of this render is the draping. Didn't spend time on the pose itself) Kiera Sitting Dforce Test.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Did they change G8? I feel like the face is off somehow ...
These are base settings, I changed nothing, just rendered in Denoiser N-Iray.
G8 Bust.jpg
G8 Full.jpg

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Yes (only head), but there is a model HellGirl, she defaults(not just the base model, but also your custom models saved earlier), to changing the base model to this View attachment 708673
+Demona head
Hum, id similar or useless head in dsf
if daz is empty things don't load themselves, it's only when you load a character with a selected character that magical things happen.

Editing dsf would solve the problem, no doubt.

That's nice too, I'm tired of editing them...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Hum, id similar or useless head in dsf
if daz is empty things don't load themselves, it's only when you load a character with a selected character that magical things happen.

Editing dsf would solve the problem, no doubt.

That's nice too, I'm tired of editing them...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like many (probably) constantly adds the favorite kit to the daz library, which accordingly leads to similar errors, probably some models have a conflict with each other. Not so long ago I had a problem with the fact that I change the size and shape of the feet which led to a change in the shape of the teeth, until recognition, they became crooked and clumsy. The exact same problem started to manifest itself if I used some body shapes and hd parameters. Now the same problem if I change the ass shape))).
Unfortunately, I'm just a user and at a professional level I can’t fundamentally solve this problem...

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I like many (probably) constantly adds the favorite kit to the daz library, which accordingly leads to similar errors, probably some models have a conflict with each other. Not so long ago I had a problem with the fact that I change the size and shape of the feet which led to a change in the shape of the teeth, until recognition, they became crooked and clumsy The exact same problem started to manifest itself if I used some body shapes and hd parameters. Now the same problem if I change the ass shape))).
Unfortunately, I'm just a user and at a professional level I can’t fundamentally solve this problem...
Use those morphs on the face?

Morphs of certain parts of the face generate this:
denoiser_doll.png

More or less resolved by playing the sorcerer's apprentice, like PHMMouthRealismHD at -150% + another settings
teeth_fix.png

She could've finished what she had to do after a little trip to the dentist. Ha ha ha.
denoiser_dolll.png

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Are you using the intel denoiser or the built in DAZ denoiser?
intel, for me the denoising function included in daz has a possitive effect only on the environment and a very negative effect on the character's skin. like a paler skin than it should have been for example, or a barbie effect when the post-denosing is triggered too early. Not to mention the rendering time is 10 times longer. Well, only negative stuff I've got after various tests.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes