3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
The simulation time varies according to the beta of daz sometimes it's fast sometimes it's super long sometimes it's crazy. So decrease the time of init of the pose from 13min to 7min for a simulation dforce.

Well it's not the best but it saves us a little time, time on daz is a great love story in the middle of a divorce.
dgskjgkijshbkjsbklhgfkljhfdskfhkljfhklfhkrfejfdhhfjfdhkjfd.png

And this is for comfort.
hghguff.png

May 12, 2020
To correct the image above you need to be using the NVidia AI Denoiser. This is a post processing denoiser that you you can run in a batch form. It removes the dots rather than blurring the image. If you are not already using it iRay Interior Camera, it may help as well.
thanks i'll check it out, I already got the image to render under an hour and a little extra saving on time never hurt.

my goal was to get an intended dark image to render in full in less than an hour. having a denoiser is a great asset but needing one means the image didn't finish rendering, which my ocd can't handle lol.
but having that in the back pocket to prevent a re-render is awesome, thanks for the tip.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
strange effect of the wet skin :unsure:
View attachment 708015
Looks like the Aurore skin (mole), um, there's no wet effect on his skin so it's an added trick. So either a geoshell too close to the body and with the light it makes these spots(increased offset), or seen there is paerl effect it looks like a dual lobe adjustment, um, dimmed glossy would maybe solve the problem. But it's still the opinion of a naab.

Or too much post-work kills the post-work. Ah ah

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lexx228

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Playing with glossy effect i need to learn more regarding the surface tab

View attachment 708078
With "dual lobe" stuff you'll get a better wet look than glossiness, or a geoshell with a clear water shader + wet map (
The advantage of geoshells is that you can do this kind of thing or you can even take a drop on google search works to. His request a little research ) with a few adjustments can do the trick too but glossiness has these limitations

I think there are tutorials on the net, and it's good that the stuff's all made for daz.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoneyMan

Noflow

Mar 19, 2020
With "dual lobe" stuff you'll get a better wet look than glossiness, or a geoshell with a clear water shader + wet map (
The advantage of geoshells is that you can do this kind of thing or you can even take a drop on google search works to. His request a little research ) with a few adjustments can do the trick too but glossiness has these limitations

I think there are tutorials on the net, and it's good that the stuff's all made for daz.
Thanks do you know if that macro wet map would work on G8 even though it says for G2

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks do you know if that macro wet map would work on G8 even though it says for G2
I don't know, I put links to give you a picture to illustrate.
If you're new to daz don't buy it, if you want to buy something ready-made get something made for G8.

The ready-made stuff is sometimes not the best, you often have to modify things.
I just listed what was possible to do, i forgot to : you can even create a skin with a wet effect but for that you need to know how to create a normal map and I haven't concentrated yet.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes