3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I like the models. Especially the male model. It is hard to get a good male model who looks average in stead of human tank and/or like a douchebag.
I like the posing, hiding their genitals leaves something to the imagination and makes it a little more realistic as a pregnancy photo. Small improvements to be made is to twist the ponytail a little so it looks more in line with gravity, she seems to float ever so slightly, I think having one foot flat on the floor might look better and lastly have her look at the camera. Her looking off to the side makes her look less than happy and more like she is putting on a brave face.
He does seem a bit young (~30) to have a daughter that old. Maybe add a few wrinkles and grey hair? See what that does.
Her breasts seem small for someone who is that far into her pregnancy.
But having said all that I like the result overall.
Thanks for the advice! But some decisions are intentional including breasts. Let's just say she is "petite". The guy is just the base Michael 8. She IS looking at the camera. I always point the eyeballs to the camera. Thanks for taking your time to criticize!!!

Jul 14, 2018
The more I about it, Centaur physiology makes no sense. Doors she have human organs, horse organs? If she's just uses horse organs, what's inside the human body? If both, what is the point of having smaller organs like lungs? Shit is stupid ...
Foals are walking in less than an hour of birth.

Babies cannot even hold their own heads up for months.

It’s not my image, but....

241E8312-EFBA-4DB2-AD38-32FD3F7AD222.jpeg

Floppy baby centaurs

Never even mind just where the hell they breastfeed

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
Like many of you, I have several characters I like to use for different renders. I'd be willing to wager that most of you have at least one or two in your collection that you're most fond of. Those characters that you created, morphed, and fussed over every detail that made you go DAMN, this one is perfect. For me, this character is one of those. I never tire of posing and rendering her.

Anyway, I don't really have a point to make. Just having a moment of reflection. :)

Demure_1.png

May 12, 2020
I think I got it where i need it, still a two hour render, but shaved off a bunch of time. i'll just have to keep this scene down to a few images.

but pre render i was able to lighten it up, lower my exposure, raise my iso, and eliminate as much off camera content that i could.

in post i tweaked a lightroom preset and i can now batch them all out in a few seconds. I'm happy with that.

untitled-13.png untitled-14.png

limo.PNG

Jul 14, 2018
very nice, but that Head lamp is killing it. I suggest Taking the roof off and letting the natural light come from above and illuminate the room.
While I don't disagree, it does add a "Skeevy Photographer" flair to it.

I finally got around to screwing around with the denoiser program(s) y'all keep going on about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Like many of you, I have several characters I like to use for different renders. I'd be willing to wager that most of you have at least one or two in your collection that you're most fond of. Those characters that you created, morphed, and fussed over every detail that made you go DAMN, this one is perfect. For me, this character is one of those. I never tire of posing and rendering her.

Anyway, I don't really have a point to make. Just having a moment of reflection.
Yeah, I agree, but when you have more than 150 it gets more complicated and I didn't put all of it in ^^
C3D_Comps_1-618x1_L_White_Golden-Mean.png

PS: And plus the ones I didn't like were deleted, so I'll leave you to imagine xD.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2C3D and DooRetsam

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
While I don't disagree, it does add a "Skeevy Photographer" flair to it.

I finally got around to screwing around with the denoiser program(s) y'all keep going on about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is why it is necessary to include downsizing to get an equivalent of light. rendering ultra HD -> denoising -> resizing

Jul 14, 2018
Way too dark. again, take out the ceiling.
This is why it is necessary to include downsizing to get an equivalent of light. rendering ultra HD -> denoising -> resizing
Sure, but that wasn't really the point of posting it. More of "Oh, damn, they weren't kidding when they were saying 'Just use a denoiser over rendering for 40,000 hours' as even in this jank-ass shit light setting it's not really a difference that isn't fixable with Brightness-Contrast in GIMP"

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Sure, but that wasn't really the point of posting it. More of "Oh, damn, they weren't kidding when they were saying 'Just use a denoiser over rendering for 40,000 hours' as even in this jank-ass shit light setting it's not really a difference that isn't fixable with Brightness-Contrast in GIMP"
I never said "only needed denoising" (I don't know if you're talking about me), I said that the rendering time with denoising was worth it when it's well used. But yes 15 min of rendering against 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 hours it remains "Worth it" even if we lose a little bit of brightness it is very easily corrected.

1 click on photoshop and it's done.
Like this ;

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAmazingRolandder

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Truth, Denoiser is such a life saver. Clearer Renders and Faster Renders

Rocker Girl Nude.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes