3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Another romance novel cover. Admittedly, I got a little lazy with her expression. There were lots of challenges with this scene and I hit a point where I said fuck it and hit render.
View attachment 702209

Most of my images are really just me exploring and learning how to use the different tools - both inside Daz and in post. For me, it's about the journey. I find the debate over whether to do post or not a little silly. You can certainly make incredible images with just Daz alone and there's something to be said for the purist approach. I also think it's perfectly viable to look at Daz as just one of many tools you can use to make your vision realized.

On a different note, I've been kicking around an idea to monetize my work. I'm not a game dev and I'm not really interested in just having a tip jar just to view my images in 4k. Nothing against those that do, but I think the market is pretty saturated as it is.

The image below is just meant as a proof of concept. A virtual magazine to be done like a digital flipbook. Something like a Penthouse or Hustler magazine where there's photo shoots, stories, interviews and lots of content that showcases not just my stuff, but the work of the community as a whole. I think it could be a fun way to promote artists and devs and potentially drive subs to their content. There's tons of details I have yet to figure out and software I have to learn but I'm interested in feedback on the idea.
View attachment 702235
I like it, congratulations, it's not easy to find new paths and not to do all the same things

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes