3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

VRX_Creations

Jul 9, 2018
Right, this is a simple denoised render. I tested it here with two lights. However, it was too bright. I decided to change the color of the lights a bit to match her skin tone. It was then that I had the idea to change the environment tint, and this was the result:

1621370047254.png

Character skin used is SASE Lena:

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
There is something just not right with this and I can't put my finger on it...
Reelections are perfect (to me) but seems off .

View attachment 1201710
It's difficult to see into the water AND see a reflection at the same time at such an equal value as you have here. I thought her right leg was a reflection of a third arm until I thought more about it.

Have you looked at photos of people in hot tubs to compare real life examples and your art?

At different angles, you are going to get different values of reflection and refraction.

TacoHoleStory

May 11, 2021
There is something just not right with this and I can't put my finger on it...
Reelections are perfect (to me) but seems off .

View attachment 1201710
The reflections may be technically right, it's hard to tell, but it's like one of those photos from reddit's confusing perspectives. The reflection intersects too much with her body underwater, i would just turn her around.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It's difficult to see into the water AND see a reflection at the same time at such an equal value as you have here. I thought her right leg was a reflection of a third arm until I thought more about it.

Have you looked at photos of people in hot tubs to compare real life examples and your art?

At different angles, you are going to get different values of reflection and refraction.
It's not the reflection, that looks good, and having had a hot tub I know the water isn't right, unless all of the jets are off, and the pump also. I'm thinking it is the ambient lighting. I did forget to change the sky, but this one does sort of work out.. I'm stumped. I will say that this scene set has gave me headaches from the start with every thing

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The reflections may be technically right, it's hard to tell, but it's like one of those photos from reddit's confusing perspectives. The reflection intersects too much with her body underwater, i would just turn her around.
Going for an eye level, but can rise it some and ditch the overhead to see what happens......

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I do hate this asset... :) :(
It is so heavy it is unreal and things just change back to what it is from DAZ but I was able to get a little environment change and that helped and dome off (maybe it will stay) and it keeps going to CPU and not GPU where it is set. PIA
This is a little better by some. barley...
hottub test-3D.jpg

Reactions: csbond2
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes