3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
Please don't think I steal your idea. The render that I will upload was done 3 days ago hahha it can't be, even the background color :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No.. you stole my idea, I'm gonna sue you :LOL:. You actually made it before me, i just got the idea today from youtube recommendation :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Rhisis

nekoneko79

Jul 8, 2018
Hello guys and girls, this is my first rendered image (a girl sleeping in the early morning, slightly sweaty) made in daz3d, with iray, roughly 1100 iterations; there are a sky light (a early morning light), and two ghost light, one in the lamp, and the other under the ceiling, both of 500 kcd; since i am a total noob, i would like to ask your opinions, what would you do if you were me?. More kcd, more post production?. Many thanks to anyone willing to help, and i hope you like the idea!.
Ragazza7200 sec q1.png

Jul 14, 2018
Hello guys and girls, this is my first rendered image (a girl sleeping in the early morning, slightly sweaty) made in daz3d, with iray, roughly 1100 iterations; there are a sky light (a early morning light), and two ghost light, one in the lamp, and the other under the ceiling, both of 500 kcd; since i am a total noob, i would like to ask your opinions, what would you do if you were me?. More kcd, more post production?. Many thanks to anyone willing to help, and i hope you like the idea!.
View attachment 1213767
What's the purpose? Is it a function image, like for a game? Then you're probably done.

Are you creating an art piece? Then more dramatic lighting, get some shadows in there. If the mattress is dforceable or if you have mesh grabber, you can either animate the figure lowering in to the bed for like 10-20 frames and render the last frame so it's squished - or just mesh grabber in a divot. Could also manipulate her hair so that it's falling back a bit from gravity. Might also want to pull the sheet over more, give more of a teasing thing with more of her covered.

Accurate or not, people associate more blue lighting with morning, so shifting the temperature of the image to blue would also give it more of a morning feel.

nekoneko79

Jul 8, 2018
What's the purpose? Is it a function image, like for a game? Then you're probably done.

Are you creating an art piece? Then more dramatic lighting, get some shadows in there. If the mattress is dforceable or if you have mesh grabber, you can either animate the figure lowering in to the bed for like 10-20 frames and render the last frame so it's squished - or just mesh grabber in a divot. Could also manipulate her hair so that it's falling back a bit from gravity. Might also want to pull the sheet over more, give more of a teasing thing with more of her covered.

Accurate or not, people associate more blue lighting with morning, so shifting the temperature of the image to blue would also give it more of a morning feel.
Ok, thanks for your time and feedback, you give me interesting advices!.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes