3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 1879897
View attachment 1879898

Just a few renders - feedback very much welcomed. Still learning so any resources or advice is appreciated.

Very nice work, to add to what has already been suggested, I would probably put a little more expression in the old man's face more noticeably, his eyes to show either surprise, intrigue, joy etc. Another thing you could possibly do is zoom in on the pixie/fairy and have the shot from their perspective.

For the second render, apart from the bloom/glow effects that were mentioned earlier, I would probably add another light possibly behind the character off to the right to highlight their shoulders etc to bring them out a bit more so their form doesn't get lost in the scene.

Other than that, really nice work and I look forward to seeing more from you.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
CharlotteCam-01.jpg
She's waiting for that sandwich.

Charlotte 8 and her iconic midriff with translucency and dual lobe settings tweaked for pale and shiny, G8F base thin morphs, U.N.B. correctives. NG HD Navel morph for what I can only describe as "an outie innie". A tiny bit of Realistic Strips 2 #3 visible between her legs. HDRI tinted blue, key light left set to an incandescent tone, key light right for highlights. OOT Mega Updo Hair. If I were to revisit this with more sleep, she'd get "rounder" breasts and a much younger looking face with paler skin, and a larger navel. That and I'd have more environment than 2 curtains and a bed for better lighting, but you can't really tell there's all that much missing can you? If it renders in 1/8th the time it's a good tradeoff. (Edit: you also can't tell her left hand is stabbed into the bed :LOL:)

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Finally upgraded my 1050TI 4G to a 3060 12G... BIG difference in what I can do now. Rerendering all my scenes for the third time... LMAO... ah well, at least this time around the improvement is huge... more details, much faster renders. This scene took me two mins to render with denoising on and 200 iterations (don't need more with denoising) and all my texture resolutions at full (before I had to reduce them).

This is my old scene, took me 5-10 mins to render with textures at half the resolution and much of the scene geometry hidden or removed to make room in my VRAM to do it with denoising...
motel_office manager_proposition.png

And this is the new scene with all scene geometry enabled and textures at full resolution with denoising... under 2 mins to render this... (I also enabled field of view on the camera which I didn't have on before)...
motel_office manager_proposition.png

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Finally upgraded my 1050TI 4G to a 3060 12G... BIG difference in what I can do now. Rerendering all my scenes for the third time... LMAO... ah well, at least this time around the improvement is huge... more details, much faster renders. This scene took me two mins to render with denoising on and 200 iterations (don't need more with denoising) and all my texture resolutions at full (before I had to reduce them).

This is my old scene, took me 5-10 mins to render with textures at half the resolution and much of the scene geometry hidden or removed to make room in my VRAM to do it with denoising...
View attachment 1880913

And this is the new scene with all scene geometry enabled and textures at full resolution with denoising... under 2 mins to render this... (I also enabled field of view on the camera which I didn't have on before)...
View attachment 1880914
Looks great! Congratulations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
New poll on my patreon page , choose one of those 3 girls to have a tentacle adventure..This month the extra story will be available for ALL my tiers on patreon, even the small one...So become a patron , vote and get this story the last day of the month

poster.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes