3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
APE WORLD episode 3 is out now
120 scenes in 2k , and 2 versions...with and without text.
This is the 3rd installment on my series "APE WORLD" and so far all 3 parts are over 350 scenes together.
And i am already working on the 4th and final part...
FIND THIS ONLY at:

Scene42.jpg Scene53.jpg Scene55.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks a lot. I tried to make a gnome, there's a lot of differents morphs on this one. As the blood elf, I wanted to make it without using Alori, Just the ears 30% (there's still some hair covering them, I only saw it after rendering :rolleyes:).
And I used the AI Denoiser this time https://f95zone.to/threads/nvidia-ai-denoiser-2-4.35677/
I looked over some of the denoised examples people posted and it honestly looked worse than what is built into Daz. I would love to see a comparison between Daz's built in denoiser and that one. It would be interesting to compare the results.

Oh, and what did you use for your female Dwarf? I really liked her. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shivawn

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
I looked over some of the denoised examples people posted and it honestly looked worse than what is built into Daz. I would love to see a comparison between Daz's built in denoiser and that one. It would be interesting to compare the results.

Oh, and what did you use for your female Dwarf? I really liked her. :)
It seems that the denoiser in daz wasn't powerful enough on the last renders and I had to use something else. The ai denoiser is better from what I've seen.
I used https://f95zone.to/threads/rosylen-for-genesis-8-female.31375/ as a base and worked on the morphs,there's a lot. This one is the fourth version I made, it was really a fight with the morps and the bugs (exemples: the character disappear and you only have the hair and nothing else or the skin is totally blue or white) o_O

Reactions: Night Hacker

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Looks great! I do like the addition of the dog and duck which is doing a cannonball into the pool (well in my mind at least)

View attachment 2447432
View attachment 2447434

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice work, I would probably tweak the face a little to give it that little bit extra, like soften the eyes and maybe lower where her focus is, or even soften the jaw, feel free to ignore this as it is just my opinion.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes