3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Do you have what it takes, to deal with both of them?
View attachment 2679588

The good news is, they only want to date the same person, to be not separated.
The bad news is that you have to beat each of their 12 family members in a trial, to do so.

Many young men and women have tried, but none have succeeded so far.
I fell in love with the one on the left....mamma mia....
What character did you use?

__b

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks. Very nice character. Keep up the good work. (y)

Edit: MbM Quincy is not the character you used. She is totally different.
MbM Quincy's head was used for the one you initially replied to, skin and body is Lara Croft by guhzcoituz. I also partially applied GC Agnez's body by guhzcoituz to the model to make her more curvy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
while fooling around with making different female heads, and this mix race head in particular, noticed a trend that when the proportions and general shape starts to look acceptable, it gets increasingly difficult to make it look bad even with terrible choice of hair :)

mixw.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
MbM Quincy's head was used for the one you initially replied to, skin and body is Lara Croft by guhzcoituz. I also partially applied GC Agnez's body by guhzcoituz to the model to make her more curvy.
I had a feeling you mixed it up a bit. Nice. I love to experiment like that.

Edit: I tried your settings and I ended up not using GC Agnez. The reason being is that it adds a morph to the genital region. It is fine if you don't plan to use any genital assets, but if you use a genital asset (I like New Genitalia for Victoria 8) it really messed up the genitals. So instead I left Agnez out (nice character though!) and done my own body shaping manually.

Beautiful character you made anyhow. I posted a separate render of my own version with her walking in a park or whatever it is. hehe

Last edited:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I fell in love with the one on the left....mamma mia....
What character did you use?
You will need Josie 9 and MW Elisabeth as well as Growing Up, Breastacular and Golden Palace for Genesis 9, to get the shape. As for the skin, I used my favourite, P3D Rowan. And for their eyes, I used Natural Eyes 9 with S1 brown.

They are still a work in progress though. I'm looking for a decent navel graft that has options for piercings and plays nicely with additional Geoshells for moisture, dirt etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: mowu
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes