3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

__b

Mar 4, 2020
Nice looking character. You can get rid of the faint lines on her forehead by shrinking the hair just a teeny bit. That is the result of the hair cap poking through slightly. You can also get rid of the speckled render by turning on denoise filtering.

The following settings are what I use most of the time. You can adjust the denoise start iteration and max samples down if you're video card isn't the fastest. I used to use 200 for that on my older GTX1050TI.

I'm curious, what character asset is she?
Oh, I am rendering on my laptop so I didn't even notice lol. The character is MbM Quincy. Experimenting with lighting currently.

8.png

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
i can't see anything wrong you are loading skin maps on her body and ears/nails: i think you have to describe your problem a bit better
Sorry fot that.. I'm trying to load "Full Apply, Head Apply and Body Apply" but it doesn't apply.. or I can't see it.. I can only see the ears and nails..

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Sorry fot that.. I'm trying to load "Full Apply, Head Apply and Body Apply" but it doesn't apply.. or I can't see it.. I can only see the ears and nails..
Likely those are just the body head and ear morphs, if you are trying to apply skin textures then look in the Materials folder of that character. Those morphs never include skin textures (or maybe 99.9% do not).

Last edited:
Reactions: eddje

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I'm trying to get her look like the icons (Head, Body)

Your using 'Texture Shaded', try using 'Nvidia Iray' at the top of the 'viewport'...It's like wearing 'colour blocking' glasses, & complaining that everything is Black&White....

Reactions: eddje
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes