3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Mac Rader, our main character, is happy to be getting out of prison after 6 years. So much lost time, so much to make up for :)

Removed a bunch of walls and mainly used an HDRI for lighting, took only 5 minutes at 4k resolution to get to 20% completion at which point I didn't see any reason to keep going.

1. Exiting Prison.png

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
What causes skin to look like sandy and dry (look at her cheeks)? I`ve searched web for answers, but i haven`t found solution. Starting to get frustrated. :(

View attachment 308245
Could be the bump or normal map. Try this. Go to your surface tab and go to the face. See what the bump map is set to and maybe lower it to 1 or 1.5 or something like that. Or just lower than what it currently is. Might help.

Dewil777

Sep 4, 2018
Could be the bump or normal map. Try this. Go to your surface tab and go to the face. See what the bump map is set to and maybe lower it to 1 or 1.5 or something like that. Or just lower than what it currently is. Might help.
I only can find base bump and normal map boxes. On the base bump, it reads choose map.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I only can find base bump and normal map boxes. On the base bump, it reads choose map.
If either of those are set to something try lowering them. Also, many skins come with an option to lower the bump map so you can try to check for that. Some vendors include it with the skin under options. Some don't.

Reactions: Dewil777

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Removed a bunch of walls and mainly used an HDRI for lighting, took only 5 minutes at 4k resolution to get to 20% completion at which point I didn't see any reason to keep going.
this is a very interesting and ,of course, a good result, but this scene looks "too happy" for prison:)
ps:I decided to use the "z bar" again, I don't know how long it will take to render, but I've already spent a couple of hours for this scene:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MovieMike

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
this is a very interesting and ,of course, a good result, but this scene looks "too happy" for prison:)
ps:I decided to use the "z bar" again, I don't know how long it will take to render, but I've already spent a couple of hours for this scene:ROFLMAO:
Lol you find out it was a medium security prison and not maximum so it wasn't too bad. Our PC is an excon but not a serial killer ... Or is he?

Oh man, z bar, are you at least using denoiser and scene optimizer?

Reactions: lexx228

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Denoiser...it's a miracle of progress, that completely erases skin,makeup and even pantyhose...Oh,No!!!
Yeah it's bad for people, but quite solid for environments. I've rendered the person in 4k with nothing around, then hidden them and done the environment in 1080p with denoiser. Then compiled on Photoshop. Of course, I'm super impatient and can't wait for renders to finish and I tend to like a slightly toonish style and not super realistic. Good luck, I'm look forward to seeing what you do. Hopefully a busty fit lady with a penchant for anal :)

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes