3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Tried different camera settings on an old render to see if there was a difference (apart from the angle). Not anything special, just moved the camera back as far as possible and zoomed in with the focal length. Also adjusted the DOF was roughly the size of her body (chest to back) and put the centre roughly in line where her eyes are.

Heroine Alt.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Teachers drive me crazy!. Specially on open-toe heels

one of my first renders, really curious what do you think View attachment 304749
Just delicious!!

Felt like making a "girl next door" model with smaller bust size.
View attachment 304952
Hotness!

Gorgeous!!

Hope you like and enjoy. All comments are always welcome.

View attachment 306600
VERY Beautiful!! :love: :love:

Very DEEP DoF. Nice!

The incredibles, Helen Parr. Just a test. View attachment 307256
I love Helen!

Always tweaking my characters. ;)
View attachment 307661
Beauties!

I just love freckles redhair greenye girls :love: :eek:
View attachment 307698
Hope you like one of the test renders for one of my characters. ;)
View attachment 307706
Freckled Red Hair gals are my doom!!

Another attempt to create milf with g8f model.
What do you think about her guys? :giggle:
View attachment 307734
I think I want to get in bed with her!!

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
Teachers drive me crazy!. Specially on open-toe heels

Just delicious!!

Hotness!

Gorgeous!!

VERY Beautiful!! :love: :love:

Very DEEP DoF. Nice!

I love Helen!

Beauties!

Freckled Red Hair gals are my doom!!

I think I want to get in bed with her!!
good ones

Reactions: Namco15

RiBU

Jul 24, 2018
Aunty is smarter than mom, but mom has all the right shapes. She is well aware of her great body and has all the right instincts. I realized that one night during my highschool days when she had an argument with dad. In her anger she told me she doesn't need dad because she can have as many LOVERS she wants. When I heard these words I felt thunderstruck and got hard instantly. I had to compose my self and hide my obvious erection while calming her down. She caressed my cheek and praised me as a good son for comforting her. I've never stopped pondering about what I heard that night. If she can have as many LOVERS she want, could I be one of her lovers as well? Preferably the first?

tttttttttttrtteew.png

Last edited:
May 4, 2018

My first render in the 2nd month using Daz3D (passed over 1 weeks since last update but i've been busy).It looks like that :

................................................................aRRRRRRRR you a pirate or a man?..............................................
day33-2.png

Render time 2h, 200 iterations and many hours to get the caustic effect from those so small windows (effect when light cross into an object such as glass, crystal, water and create a bounce of colors different the original ray.It looks like this:
1abe15f8225d78ecc25fd9ef499a63.jpg

Please i need reviews,advice,any comment is welcome, i like critics, just make me develope faster. Hope you like it.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes