3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
sérieusement 1 heure de rendue et 1% j'abandonne
seriously 1 hour of rendering and 1% I give up
View attachment 328166
The problem with rendering is resulting from your lighting configuration. You are using almost all high intensity emissive light to render the scene. They are the worst option for both establishment time and rending progress.

Reactions: MrBree and jfredy78

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
For this experiment, I was trying out mixing blending some character morphs. It's still too recognisable as Teen Josie in my opinion.
I quickly rendered out large and shrunk down to hide noise and stuff, and used a simple 2-point light system with one for rim lighting and another light coming in from 45° around the front.
I can't remember which characters I added into the mix but the hair is Double Trouble Braids for Genesis 3 Female(s) and her skin is from Savira for Genesis 8 (G8F) with some tweaks. I also can't remember where the clothing is from either since the outfit was mostly an afterthought so I could get a feel for her character.
I named her Summer.
328359 328361
Again, this is just for practice and not a part of any ongoing projects. With the next practice character I will be looking to make her even less recognisable, but mainly focusing on making a pose from the ground up (using reference) instead of just grabbing one from my library.

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
A couple of return characters, Maggie and Silvia. Maggie is part of a small (small?) game I'm creating to test a Ren'py game framework I've been struggling to put together. The Silvia image is a test for a different character that will be in the game. I've already replaced two characters and updated the MC morphs after making about 30 renders because I didn't like them as much as I thought I did. In one instance I needed a G8F character for some specific morphs.

Maggie Ships Mechanic 3.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes