3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Silvia's smile is rather creepy :sneaky: Would wash her back though. She doesn't have mouths over there right? :geek:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
This thread is "Show us your DazSkill" so... here's my DazSkill. I'm not sure what happened, lol. The test render was fine. Then I opened it up after batch rendering and I got this. Edit - Ohh, I see what happened. I deleted an object that was in the camera's way but didn't save it and ran the batch renderer.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
TG01.jpg

Integrated the free bollard asset into the tranquil garden asset. One item I will highlight is that the light sourcing from the bollards does converge correctly in Daz. They have an emissive globe inside a transparent diffuser. By turning off the globe and making the diffuser emissive, I achieved a better image from 1 iteration than 500 iterations with the base bollard setup.

Have seen this previously on assets where they place globes behind glass. By making the glass emissive instead, the rendering convergence will be rapidly reduced and the light props looks exactly the same.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Okay I'm about to get a new HP Omen laptop and I've got a choice of either in Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 or a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 TI. Which do you think is better?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes