3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
A cock? I swear to god I thought it was a long ass bratwurst poking her back.
Actually she's looking in the direction she's suspecting the cock, the tentacle/ wiener in her back / the foreground is a different story...:sneaky:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
v2_intel_001.jpg

Car came with 200+ materials untitled :FacePalm:had to find most of them what are for :LOL:
FanArt (ish) Supernatural Tv Show.. didn't give a cent for the char just more for the car..
Tyres.. meh.. don't know what to do more than that
Antena looks untextured but it's chrome as well..
Not sure what's happening inside the car

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
If that means you don't know what I mean, apply the original shader preset to the tyres.
While holding down the CTRL key apply the rubber matte shader, then a dialog pops up with the options to replace or keep the original images.
Keep the images, if the result is decent you can also try to adjust the strength of the bump and displacement maps (if there are any)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
CulayTL
Tried to apply the Daz Iray Rubber Matte shader to the tyres while pressing CTRL (and leave the images untouched) ?
meh..
1570829245075.png
Just need new tyres :LOL:
The tyres came like that without any textures.. just a smooth tyre that's all.. didn't changed anything only the shader.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
If that means you don't know what I mean, apply the original shader preset to the tyres.
While holding down the CTRL key apply the rubber matte shader, then a dialog pops up with the options to replace or keep the original images.
Keep the images, if the result is decent you can also try to adjust the strength of the bump and displacement maps (if there are any)
1570829582927.png

This is the original asset
Papa Ernie posted here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/phx-dan-sean-for-michael-8-g8m.37886/

Wow material zones for every nut bolt and screw, that's.....impressive :D
I know right... without any title and there like 200 or more
Nice looking car but meh.. reflections on it are really bad.. untitled and tyres are really bad.

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
There's a property called "Smooth/ Smoothing" in the shader which makes big surfaces in older low poly props look weird.
And it works material wise, so switching it off makes big one poly surfaces look better, but if there are low poly round shapes with the
same material these look like shit then (or let's say shittier than with shader smoothing) :).
You can see this effect even in older commercial products.

Reactions: CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Latest scene in the scene progression:

Worked on some subtle details this time around that most people won't notice but adds to the overall mood/theme of the render

Shouldn't she have a wet skin as well?
Is that her boyfriend in the back showering with pants on? :LOL:
The black guy I think he has a big problem down there.. he's still hard all this time..
Did you simulated her towel as well? or came with the pose? looks really nice posed..
Looks great!

Bet this is your source of inspiration :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Mengal

Sep 11, 2018
Latest scene in the scene progression:

Worked on some subtle details this time around that most people won't notice but adds to the overall mood/theme of the render

This looks really great! I love all the little details you have put in here, it makes you want to look for every single one of them.

I just finished preparing for my "first" render for a scene I'm making, but seeing this makes me realise I still have a very long way to go :HideThePain:

Reactions: OGHelicoptersurfer
Jul 8, 2017
Shouldn't she have a wet skin as well?
Is that her boyfriend in the back showering with pants on? :LOL:
The black guy I think he has a big problem down there.. he's still hard all this time..
Did you simulated her towel as well? or came with the pose? looks really nice posed..
Looks great!

Bet this is your source of inspiration :HideThePain:

She hasn't been in the shower in this image series yet, so no wet skin was needed in this one ;)
I didn't want the focus to be on the other guy's genitals so I thought I could justify him wearing bathing shorts.
She is his problem lol
Towel came with the lower half of her body pose, dforcing it didn't look great so i tweaked it a little bit instead

and absolutely it is :D

This looks really great! I love all the little details you have put in here, it makes you want to look for every single one of them.

I just finished preparing for my "first" render for a scene I'm making, but seeing this makes me realise I still have a very long way to go :HideThePain:
Daz takes some time to figure out for sure, i'm not even close to there yet. I was where you are 3 months ago so just keep at it, this forum and google helped me quite a bit. The biggest things starting out that slowed me down were lighting and render settings. Lots of good youtube tutorials for different aspects

Reactions: Mengal and CulayTL

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
is there an official name for the process that the developer for 'Cure My Addiction' uses?
J3xrMD30dF.gif

I think I've see this or something similar to say, render an image, and only change the direction the eyes point, small subtle changes to avoid having to render again when most of the pixel data is unchanged

bad example as I seem to not be able to find the tits... okay I didn't look, but you should get the point

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes