3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Larry Kubiac i thought in your post u were having trouble making the cap on the hair disappear. the link i gave was on how to do that. no convertion of the hair is needed.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Larry Kubiac i thought in your post u were having trouble making the cap on the hair disappear. the link i gave was on how to do that. no convertion of the hair is needed.
Lol except that the post or its anointed to a link from a converter.
Maybe I should have read a few more posts.
Check ur MP.

Reactions: lordshimra

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Lol except that the post or its anointed to a link from a converter.
Maybe I should have read a few more posts.
Check ur MP.
sorry bout that. basically select the hair. go to surfaces i believe and select the cap and dial opacity to 0%

bout 3 or 4 posts up from the one that shows up when u click on the link

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
sorry bout that. basically select the hair. go to surfaces i believe and select the cap and dial opacity to 0%

bout 3 or 4 posts up from the one that shows up when u click on the link
Um, not sure that's the best way to solve the problem. Why, because depending on how you style your hair, you might see the skull. But at least it's worth taking out the poop, I'll give you that.

Reactions: lordshimra

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
Vicky needed a friend so I made her one...

v-bed-cas-cat.jpg

Not sure who the other girl in the picture is though ;)

A couple of other renders I did since my last post. Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) and Illyana Rasputin (Magik) from the X-Men

k-sch.jpg m-su.jpg

The Magik one didn't really turn out as I intended, but I got tired of working on it so I settled for what it was.

Nothing lewd this time around :rolleyes:

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017

View attachment 530636

A couple of other renders I did since my last post. Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) and Illyana Rasputin (Magik) from the X-Men

View attachment 530637 View attachment 530638

The Magik one didn't really turn out as I intended, but I got tired of working on it so I settled for what it was.

That first pic is especially awesome and very life like. I also like black cats so bonus points from me. I think I remember you mentioned that you mainly just use one spot light, is that all that's in the first pic? A soft, warm spot light?

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
That first pic is especially awesome and very life like. I also like black cats so bonus points from me. I think I remember you mentioned that you mainly just use one spot light, is that all that's in the first pic? A soft, warm spot light?
Yea for that render, just one spotlight. Not warm though, default temp flat white. Lighting mode is rectangular, though point is probably a better simulation of a flash, I prefer the softer shadow edges. Doesn't matter much for tight shots since you're not going to see many shadows anyway.

Reactions: MovieMike

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Converting char G3F --> G8F
DUF edited
Whitout textures.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
J'aime bien la morphologie, mais je trouve le skin un peux pâle.

I like the morphology, but I find the skin a little pale.
Merci du retour. Oué moi j'aime bien sa change un peu. L'avantage de se skin c'est qu'il a une version wet (et comme j'ai besoin de ça) quitte de se faire chier avec geoshell et autres truc qui marche pas des masse sur l'anatomie.

Thank you. Yeah, I like the change a little. The advantage of having a skin is that it has a wet version, even if it's a bit boring with geoshell and other things that don't work on the anatomy.

HoneyMan

Mar 16, 2019

View attachment 530636

View attachment 530637 View attachment 530638

Wow! Very well done. I’m a big fan of your work and you’re a true inspiration for me. Also because you always teach and help us which is not something to be taken for granted. Are you doing a lot of postwork or is this almost the finished picture out of DAZ?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes