3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
This thread never ceases to amaze me.
I have more reactions for a cop in uniform than for a naked woman.
Where have all the perverts on this site gone? :ROFLMAO:

I gave him some. Did i screw up? :sick: (edit: just kiddin')
my friend .. i gave up understanding how it works, maybe everyone wants to be arrested, your policewoman is beautiful and personally ... often a woman dressed in a naked is more fascinating ... or maybe we are the only perverts still free :eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PikZik

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
I'm not sure if I should open my own thread or post here, but I'm working on this character right now:
Keira Pose Test.png
She's a head smaller than everyone else (~93% scale which should be around 167cm) but a trouble maker. People also call her "Little Minx".

My plan was to makea skinny/petite character but I also don't want her to look too young (do you think she looks to young? Her age is supposed to be 19).
I'm also think the shirt could be improved. It doesn't really look like fabric.

(PS: I know the shoes are missing. There were non in this clothing asset. Still searching for good punk style shoes, but that's a different story.)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
my friend .. i gave up understanding how it works, maybe everyone wants to be arrested, your policewoman is beautiful and personally ... often a woman dressed in a naked is more fascinating ... or maybe we are the only perverts still free :eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In the AWAM fan art thread that I usually post in one of the artists did a render of a male character in lingerie which has received about the same, if not more, than many of my renders of the women in little to no clothing. So yeah, I don't get it either.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
In the AWAM fan art thread that I usually post in one of the artists did a render of a male character in lingerie which has received about the same, if not more, than many of my renders of the women in little to no clothing. So yeah, I don't get it either.
getting into people's heads is complicated, I prefer to do humorous or negative emotions jobs, I don't expect them to attract interest, but I am often surprised, AWAM is a special case ... the reactions of that section make no sense

Reactions: Alley_Cat
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes