3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You guys! I did a thing! This took more time that I'd like to admit but it's the first real render I've attempted, so I hope you like it. There's still so much to learn but I was tickled when I saw how this image came out and I wanted to share.

I really have to thank KillJoy, Ozzymandiass, and Droosk for all their help in getting me up and running with DAZ. Their patience has been incredible. Emily Dorm Room 2-Final.png

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
You guys! I did a thing! This took more time that I'd like to admit but it's the first real render I've attempted, so I hope you like it. There's still so much to learn but I was tickled when I saw how this image came out and I wanted to share.

I really have to thank KillJoy, Ozzymandiass, and Droosk for all their help in getting me up and running with DAZ. Their patience has been incredible. View attachment 1580253
Lovely! I'd cuddle her <3

(Nitpick: Her feet are clipping through the floor by like an inch. Don't feel bad, I can tell you that even after hundreds of renders, there's always something like that you miss!)

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes