3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Partner Lifts Series
Figured I would make a quick rendition of a ballet lift and that I would put a zip here with the .dufs for the pose. They are done on the 8.1 male and female. Still not sure if 8.1 and 8 are any different from each other, never checked lol. If you use them let me know if they work or not.​
Partner Lift 1.png

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello hello everyone! My beauties Coral and Xerrin are here with you once again :3

It's been 1.5 months since I've started making DAZ renders with my precious Coral and sharing them here, and I am super happy to be getting all these positive feedbacks from you since then. I always tried to serve you better and better work every time I post something new here. Your likes, comments, critiques... all these things motivate me so much. Finally I encouraged myself to launch a Twitter page, too!

Again, I prepared a color-conceptual render set ("Yay! I am on Twitter now!"), with a bonus concept! I got an idea about gummy-bears / candies, but could not find any suitable assets for the concept in my mind. Therefore, 3-4 days ago, I downloaded Blender and jumped into that gray void (oh God the interface made me dizzy at first), followed a couple of tutorials, and, boom! I created candy sticks with Twitter's and Slushe's logos! I know they look pretty simple and amateur, but they worked for my renders. What do you think? I plan to create a set of candies representing several portfolios, websites, forums, etc. in the future. I need to learn more and more about the actual 3D modeling... So... I will be working harder from now on!

This time I tried an indoor environment render in addition to an outdoor one (that wet geoshell was going to kill me to adjust, oh, I respect you guys so much!) Both has their own pros and cons, but I think it is easier to set lighting of indoor scenes, or... I am not sure yet^^ All I know is my machine will chase me to hell after I die, because I force it to render hours and hours to get those results. The indoor and outdoor scenes do not look good with less then 4-digits of iterations. Any help about tackling these issues would be deeeeply appreciated.

As always, there is no postwork in any of these images :3 I am all open for your criticism and comments!
Love you <3 Sorry for the long post :*
023.jpg
024.jpg
025.jpg 026.jpg
023_2.jpg
027.jpg 028.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2022
Hello hello everyone! My beauties Coral and Xerrin are here with you once again :3

It's been 1.5 months since I've started making DAZ renders with my precious Coral and sharing them here, and I am super happy to be getting all these positive feedbacks from you since then. I always tried to serve you better and better work every time I post something new here. Your likes, comments, critiques... all these things motivate me so much. Finally I encouraged myself to launch a Twitter page, too!

Again, I prepared a color-conceptual render set ("Yay! I am on Twitter now!"), with a bonus concept! I got an idea about gummy-bears / candies, but could not find any suitable assets for the concept in my mind. Therefore, 3-4 days ago, I downloaded Blender and jumped into that gray void (oh God the interface made me dizzy at first), followed a couple of tutorials, and, boom! I created candy sticks with Twitter's and Slushe's logos! I know they look pretty simple and amateur, but they worked for my renders. What do you think? I plan to create a set of candies representing several portfolios, websites, forums, etc. in the future. I need to learn more and more about the actual 3D modeling... So... I will be working harder from now on!

This time I tried an indoor environment render in addition to an outdoor one (that wet geoshell was going to kill me to adjust, oh, I respect you guys so much!) Both has their own pros and cons, but I think it is easier to set lighting of indoor scenes, or... I am not sure yet^^ All I know is my machine will chase me to hell after I die, because I force it to render hours and hours to get those results. The indoor and outdoor scenes do not look good with less then 4-digits of iterations. Any help about tackling these issues would be deeeeply appreciated.

As always, there is no postwork in any of these images :3 I am all open for your criticism and comments!
Love you <3 Sorry for the long post :*

View attachment 2099529
View attachment 2099532
View attachment 2099534 View attachment 2099535
View attachment 2099538
View attachment 2099536 View attachment 2099539
W-O-W... My pleasure from observing your progress is leaving its place to a subtle jealousy... Just kidding of course. Amazing work as always. Glad to hear about the grey void. It's pretty fun here :) Welcome aboard. Same with the twitter. Great idea with the candies. I'd gladly buy an asset pack with those. It really is a great example of product placement. Please please please don't stop learning blender. It will be extremely useful on the long run and I'm sure you'll be creating tons of amazing things with it. Can't wait to see all the amazing props you will make for dear Coral and Xerrin! Best of luck. <3

PS: Such a unique way of holding for such a unique lady. Xerrin will surely be an intriguing character.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes