CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It looks like the link for the I-patch on Lewdpatcher is no longer working. Can someone please post a link for the I-patch for Part 1? Thank you. Otherwise, I'm getting Landlady stuff.

Taikh

May 16, 2020
I started playing now and got a lot of good karma points, I got to the part where the mother and sisters who are in the ship or lab appears, I didn't pay attention because I was shocked to realize that they are lying to the mc. I wanted to start a new save without getting into a relationship with them and I wanted to know if the story changes? Like if I accumulate enough bad karma the mc gets a different personality and doesn't forgive the mother?

Taikh

May 16, 2020
Ok so im beyond confused right now ... can someone help me understand whats going on in the game?
I thought i figured it out but nope, towards the end of part 1 and what ive seen in the beginning of part 2 had me super confused.

So, we start with the MC being bullied and beaten at school and at home by his dad (he also gets even more beaten by him because he takes the beatings that his 2 sisters would have). Eventually he talks with his mom and tells her what's been happening. She puts an end to it by (i assume) kicking out the dad and employing lawyers or something to deal with him.

So far so good.

Life becomes good since he talked to him mother. No more beatings in school because he aint going there no more. Dad is out of the picture as well. Everyone seems to know what he went through. Mom and sisters included. No one is disputing anything, it definitely happened.
Then at some point after the visit to the psychiatrist (or whatever doctor it was) its revealed that those memories of his dad beating the mc are infact fake? Not real?

Umm ok? Then we see another version of his sisters (which i assume are from the future?) talking to his mom about whats happening with the MC and about how his memories are fake, not true, not real, never happened.
Then in part 2 we learn about some future AI that took over some senate thing and is killing (?) everyone and that the MC is infact a clone or something with magic powers that stop time?

My confusion is through the roof at this point and im asking myself a whole bunch of questions ... maybe i missed something obvious? idk

If we have 2 sets of sisters, why dont we have 2 sets of mothers? Where is present mom? I assume the mom we have now is from the future since she knows all this stuff.

If the memories the MC has about his dad abusing/beating him are not real, never happened ... why did the mother say she knew what was happening before? Who did she talk to when she supposedly was talking to mc's dad? She even hired lawyers to deal with him ... BUT afaik his dad never actually abuse him? I think his dad doesnt even exist?

Also if those memories are fake/not real .... how come his sisters know about the beating and such? No one disputed what the MC said about his dad abusing him. They all knew apparently? Buts its all fake!!!?

I've got more questions but for now those are the more pressing ones. I stopped playing part 2 since idk wtf is going on anymore.
I also had all these doubts, I'm still in part 1 but I stopped playing to think if I still want to continue the "good path" if she's really lying to mc, I don't want a relationship with her mother or sisters. I'd rather suffer and be lonely than live a lie.

At least Cindy loves me.

Rihana warned me about Karma so I always suspect she knows something and doesn't tell me so I don't trust her too much.
I like Ashley a lot, as well as Cindy she seems honest with the mc.

My question now is whether even in the new save I will join the Yakuza family or not. Maybe just sticking with Cindy is better and ignoring this bunch of liars. The rest of the friends I don't care much.
If you have any tips please let me know lol

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
I also had all these doubts, I'm still in part 1 but I stopped playing to think if I still want to continue the "good path" if she's really lying to mc, I don't want a relationship with her mother or sisters. I'd rather suffer and be lonely than live a lie.

At least Cindy loves me.

Rihana warned me about Karma so I always suspect she knows something and doesn't tell me so I don't trust her too much.
I like Ashley a lot, as well as Cindy she seems honest with the mc.

My question now is whether even in the new save I will join the Yakuza family or not. Maybe just sticking with Cindy is better and ignoring this bunch of liars. The rest of the friends I don't care much.
If you have any tips please let me know lol
the lie is actually not a real lie but more a distortion of reality, you noticed that in the future the right mc was attacked and wrong information was passed on to the "clone", why should you tell someone who thinks they know the truth , if he believes it to be true? better to slowly work towards forgetting the actual truth and replacing it with the real one.

the karma is like a wt, if you want everything just follow the good karma path, if you want nothing or just few, follow the bad and chose your girls.

at the end from dit, the harem path will get a better ending and the bad karma a bad one, because as we now know, the world will end

Assergunner

Oct 7, 2019
Deadlocked in Time [Ch. 5 v0.40] [Neko-Hime] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.91 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.09 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 3.90 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.08 GB MEGA

PS: Download below to patch with above compressed version.
Bugfix for Deadlocked in Time Ch5

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what I get when I play it on joyplay is there any fix for it ? I enabled webgl in settings but didn't work installed patches and ur patch as well still no pictures or videos only texts and effects and sounds ...help? Screenshot_20220711-225318.jpg

camoway

May 15, 2017
100's of game 12345 different versions and you want me to look for dit and import the save file. You dont even have any uniquely named files for the last version of the first chapter. So re-download both games play through both games just for the updated content.... a chapter select mod would be awesome!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Capt OA

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Stupid question, why did i patch it? There was neither a family member nor a loli in this update...or did i miss something/someone?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what is going on with players speaking their minds in unison.
Patching will ensure better save compatibility, if your saves work without it, do not use it.
This update doesn't have any new content for the family so .04's Relation Patch works fine.
Stupid question, why did i patch it? There was neither a family member nor a loli in this update...or did i miss something/someone?
You had to be sure your saves work, you need your game to find the variables stored in your saves to work the right way.

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes