Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Rape is against the Patreon guidelines. And if someone makes an incest batch for the game, it's not his responsibility! There is no batch for the rape. This would be his responsibility.
Hot Tomato does not run the risk of his game being closed/locked by Patreon as a result.

Reactions: punisher2099

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh boi new bomb just dropped :PogChamp: Try to remain civil

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
From Patreon post:
"
Hello everyone. I feel like I need to really be honest with you after what I said in the previous posts. When I look at the comments and reactions, I think I probably wasn't clear enough about the future of the game and about the main idea of the monster sex scenes. At first, these scenes were made to be an explanation for future plot related events in the game and I also wanted to shock the players and have more impactful consequences than just death, after getting caught by the zombies. I now realised that they were honestly a huge mistake on my part. The plot point I'm referring to, can be explained in many different ways that don't involve violent zombie sex, that could potentially get my game banned from this platform. The current scenes that didn't result in game over barely changed (the ones with Elisabeth) barely impacted the plot, only a few dialogue lines, there's barely any unique scenes to this route that follow how she is dealing with the situation. So yeah, I've concluded they don't add anything meaningful to the plot. Many of you though the game would focus on the zombie scenes when, in fact, they were gonna become even more rare the further we got into the story and are already a minority of the scenes. The thing is, I'm tired of them. They don't truly add anything to the plot I have planned and have been reduce to a mere fetish. You could say I now have some kind of toxic relationship with them. I could keep making them but I would be butchering my characters for no reason. For example, look at a future where the MC is strong enough to protect the ones he loves but because I need to do the update quota of zombie scenes, I end up making an unbelievable situation by that point if the story, where the characters behave nonsensically and the plot goes off the rails.
These scenes were never the core of my story, and from now on, forcing myself to make more of them to please you would just end up making the quality of the game worse. I don't want to abandon this project and I don't want to give myself reasons to do so, by working against my will on something I don't want to do. Also as you maybe have realised in the latest update, this world is much bigger than you thought, and if I wanna keep the quality of the story telling consistent and advance the plot, I can't be making a million optional scenes just for one fetish. In summary, I'm burned out with the zombie scenes and I don't wanna make more of those and potential impact the future of the story I want to tell you. I will revisit the current update again and properly remove the scenes once and for all, no "fan made" patches or mods. It's a really hard decision on my part considering how many of you voted "yes" in the poll to have them but I need to be honest with you and myself, and fix my mistakes. I say it very clearly now, don't expect more of those scenes in the future and you shouldn't financially support the game if you are here mainly because of them. I'm really sorry, but this decision is now final, I paused the pledges of this month as you saw and keep messaging me if you want a refund for the previous month. It's the least I can do. I apologise if you think your money was wasted in the past but I hope you at least enjoyed the story I made and poured all my heart into, and I'm gonna keep going at it as best as I can!
Have a good week and stay tuned.
Hot Tomato"

Well, when the author gets pissed because some of his content overshadows/gets more attention than the story that he is trying to tell, things like that happen.

Officially don't give a crap about this anymore as the developer can make up his mind and keeps making excuses, listing this post on Ignore option and never coming back again. Good luck guys.

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
From Patreon post:
"
Hello everyone. I feel like I need to really be honest with you after what I said in the previous posts. When I look at the comments and reactions, I think I probably wasn't clear enough about the future of the game and about the main idea of the monster sex scenes. At first, these scenes were made to be an explanation for future plot related events in the game and I also wanted to shock the players and have more impactful consequences than just death, after getting caught by the zombies. I now realised that they were honestly a huge mistake on my part. The plot point I'm referring to, can be explained in many different ways that don't involve violent zombie sex, that could potentially get my game banned from this platform. The current scenes that didn't result in game over barely changed (the ones with Elisabeth) barely impacted the plot, only a few dialogue lines, there's barely any unique scenes to this route that follow how she is dealing with the situation. So yeah, I've concluded they don't add anything meaningful to the plot. Many of you though the game would focus on the zombie scenes when, in fact, they were gonna become even more rare the further we got into the story and are already a minority of the scenes. The thing is, I'm tired of them. They don't truly add anything to the plot I have planned and have been reduce to a mere fetish. You could say I now have some kind of toxic relationship with them. I could keep making them but I would be butchering my characters for no reason. For example, look at a future where the MC is strong enough to protect the ones he loves but because I need to do the update quota of zombie scenes, I end up making an unbelievable situation by that point if the story, where the characters behave nonsensically and the plot goes off the rails.
These scenes were never the core of my story, and from now on, forcing myself to make more of them to please you would just end up making the quality of the game worse. I don't want to abandon this project and I don't want to give myself reasons to do so, by working against my will on something I don't want to do. Also as you maybe have realised in the latest update, this world is much bigger than you thought, and if I wanna keep the quality of the story telling consistent and advance the plot, I can't be making a million optional scenes just for one fetish. In summary, I'm burned out with the zombie scenes and I don't wanna make more of those and potential impact the future of the story I want to tell you. I will revisit the current update again and properly remove the scenes once and for all, no "fan made" patches or mods. It's a really hard decision on my part considering how many of you voted "yes" in the poll to have them but I need to be honest with you and myself, and fix my mistakes. I say it very clearly now, don't expect more of those scenes in the future and you shouldn't financially support the game if you are here mainly because of them. I'm really sorry, but this decision is now final, I paused the pledges of this month as you saw and keep messaging me if you want a refund for the previous month. It's the least I can do. I apologise if you think your money was wasted in the past but I hope you at least enjoyed the story I made and poured all my heart into, and I'm gonna keep going at it as best as I can!
Have a good week and stay tuned.
Hot Tomato"

Well, when the author gets pissed because some of his content overshadows/gets more attention than the story that he is trying to tell, things like that happen.

Officially don't give a crap about this anymore as the developer can make up his mind and keeps making excuses, listing this post on Ignore option and never coming back again. Good luck guys.
Author created a problem where there was none, made a poll hoping that it would support their decision got the completely opposite reaction, as expected, and thrown a tantrum and basically killed their game.

Yeah, it is going in ignore list. Feel sorry for the poor souls who supported this project till now.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Author created a problem where there was none, made a poll hoping that it would support their decision got the completely opposite reaction, as expected, and thrown a tantrum and basically killed their game.

Yeah, it is going in ignore list. Feel sorry for the poor souls who supported this project till now.
Did you actually read that? Because I don't think you understood the point. In my opinion, I'd rather see a completed game in the end than another abandoned project because the developer got tired of it. We just have to wait and see now I guess.

Also explain to me how does removing 5% of the scenes that were h-scenes kill the game? (They are not even story related, can be changed to just a game over death)

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
This game is memorable for the story scenes, the slow burn, character relationships and the mysterious vibe going on. The zombie stuff doesn't change a thing if you move it from rape to just getting eaten really.
and thats where you are wrong ^-^
Im only here because i saw the name dropped in another thread and got curious.
Dev said he doesn't want a war between Monster Rape fans and the "normal" people
and the last week of pages (nearly 10 pages) was nothing else.
as a bystander it seems like the game is nothing else as a sick rape fetish show for "Zombielovers"?

Hot Tomato
if you want to tell your story, and it is really that good as some claim it to be, then tell it. People will flock to a good story.
But most will stay away from a game that has both the rape and NTR tag.
That's why I would stay away from divisive fetishes like rape (shown here already) and NTR (observable pretty much everywhere on f95)
And if MC/Sis/Mom is your main focus of loved ones in a postapocalyptic world, you should hold your horses on NTR as long as you are staying on patreon. They hate rape as much as they hate incest, and if you don't want to character assassinate both Mom and Sis the only NTR content you can realistically create is forced aka Rape.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Too bad the last patreon post wasn't the first and only. That was a small failed communication. I respect this decision better than "fans fighting over it", because they'll fight over something else afterwards, be it NTR or lesbian sex.

I was already planning to stay a patron because I didn't care about those monster sex scenes. The game is just that good. Hope the rest of the game will continue as planned.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
and thats where you are wrong ^-^
Im only here because i saw the name dropped in another thread and got curious.
Dev said he doesn't want a war between Monster Rape fans and the "normal" people
and the last week of pages (nearly 10 pages) was nothing else.
as a bystander it seems like the game is nothing else as a sick rape fetish show for "Zombielovers"?
Bruh what? You literally agree with me. I said that the zombie scenes add nothing to the plot so they can be changed from rape to just being eaten to remove that "fetish" completely. That's what I meant, but I guess I wasn't clear enough? Anyways, if you look at the latest post the dev is removing them and not making more.

Edit: Actually the 0.5.5 update in the thread already has the version without them

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Actually what worries the author is that people focus a lot on the zombie scenes, which in his opinion are unimportant, and very little on the MC's relationship with his sister and mother, which is what he wants to count, so he has decided to remove what he believes is overshadowing his story.

I'm curious to see how the story unfolds. I had in mind that when MC, his mother and sister joined the group of survivors, someone could be interested in Elizabeth or Juliet, because let's be honest they are both very beautiful and in a world where few people are left certainly someone from the other group would seek to approach one of the two or even both with good or bad inventions. Or the mc could get involved with another survivor and thus "cheating" and breaking the connections he built with them until the moment of the plot, which would make them more susceptible to attacks from other men, since they had their feelings broken by the mc's attitude .
Personally, the only relevant thing about the presence of male characters is that it makes the situation a little more realistic. The important thing is that the NTR is avoidable (and with specific warnings to be able to not reach it by mistake) and therefore I won't have a second of that type of content in my game.

Reactions: dnzieg

sirValde

Jul 4, 2017
As a result, the reason: Patreon and the desire of the developer, why it was difficult to say this directly, without being silent or misleading with voting, etc. idk.

Indeed, if the developer would have said right away, without confusing people, everything would have been much softer. In general, the reaction of people who leave is understandable, they were deceived twice, they took away what they like and let them believe that their opinion affects something - and the second, as for me, the biggest mistake.

The fact that the scenes will disappear, I thought even after version 0.4, it was not clear what the author thought about it. By the way, the fact that zombie women mutate into men (closer to shemale), I thought the developer didn’t come up with it just like that (you could only know this in deleted scenes). I expected that it would be some kind of evolution or mutation process, and developer would explain this. It turned out to be easier - this finally makes absolutely 0 sense. I'm probably too serious for this game, I sorted each scene piece by piece, I thought that they were all for a reason and they had a hidden meaning. It turned out it was just like that and there was no hidden meaning anywhere. The scenes were just for shock, uh ok. (yes, I'm talking about deleted scenes, there's nothing more to write about them, if someone doesn't understand). So that later a couple of people would not write to me that I was not the way they would like. I looked at everything I could in detail in the game.

As I once said, if the dev is against it, then there is no point in it. Well, then it will be like this, what to do. I was not going to throw tantrums, I was too old for that. I'm just tired of reading all this from both sides.

More disappointed with all this chaos that is happening, people are directly hypocritical that the plot is important to them, and everyone says so, except for a couple of people. Both lovers of deleted scenes and their opponents discuss ONLY these scenes. Plot? Characters? Don't make me laugh, you don't care. Neither one nor the other did anything useful for ~10 pages to stop this madness. This forum has destroyed itself.

The point of the dev is to make a good story focused on the main characters development and I kinda get why he is tired of this discussion and wants people to actually talk about the plot (that's why I'm suggesting a discord).
Look what's going on. You will have to find an absolutely neutral person to filter a ton of resentment from all sides 24/7. Unless you have to deal with it yourself. For 10 pages, there were a couple of messages, who were interested, even try to find them there right now. I saw a couple of messages, someone wrote something interesting, but I didn’t want to answer them anymore. These people, having seen such an audience, are unlikely to go to discuss something. Even here there are enough aggressive ones who humiliate anyone.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
these renders with the writing was in the story line way before the zombie/monster sex/rape scenes with the
mother or daughter. so yes it clearly shows those sex/rape scenes were an important part of the story.

The zombies are killing/eating the "living" males and trying to breed the "living" females so they can
have stronger and smarter zombies/monster in their clan.

AND NO, i did NOT change any of that writing, that is the way the DEV wrote it.

May 19, 2020
Christ, wtf happened here?

My two cents, not that anybody asked: zombie rape scenes were hot, sad they're gone, they made this game extremely unique. Not a huge fan of the anime protag MC, so my personal excitement for the project has plummeted, I will admit. I also don't understand where the NTR is supposedly meant to come into play in the future... is it just the past scenes then? Perhaps I read/skimmed through the last... however many pages of messages and such a bit too quickly, but if there's no zombie rape and, as the dev said, "another group of survivors does not necessarily mean NTR," then... are the NTR scenes relegated to the mom flashbacks? Confusion.

That said, if the dev doesn't want to have zombie rape scenes in his game anymore, that's his choice and his right, however unpopular it may be (and however much I may personally disagree with/dislike that decision). We can't have it both ways, complaining about how haters or whatever wanted the zombie rape out and "bullied the dev" into making the vanilla incest harem game they want, and then turn around and complaining about how the dev himself is destroying his game by deciding for himself that he doesn't like the zombie rape anymore.

That said, I wish the dev had outright said that he didn't like the zombie rape stuff anymore in the first place, without implying that the only reason he was discontinuing/removing that content was because of negative fan reception. As many others have said, it's your game and, ultimately, you do with it as you please; if you choose to change it somehow, be upfront about why you did that.

Anyway, final thoughts: there's still quality in the product, I do enjoy the relationship between the mom and MC and, to a lesser extent, the sister and MC, but after this change, it's gone from a project I was eagerly anticipating each update to a project I'll probably check in on every three or four updates or something.

Thanks for reading, or not, I guess.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Christ, wtf happened here?

My two cents, not that anybody asked: zombie rape scenes were hot, sad they're gone, they made this game extremely unique. Not a huge fan of the anime protag MC, so my personal excitement for the project has plummeted, I will admit. I also don't understand where the NTR is supposedly meant to come into play in the future... is it just the past scenes then? Perhaps I read/skimmed through the last... however many pages of messages and such a bit too quickly, but if there's no zombie rape and, as the dev said, "another group of survivors does not necessarily mean NTR," then... are the NTR scenes relegated to the mom flashbacks? Confusion.

That said, if the dev doesn't want to have zombie rape scenes in his game anymore, that's his choice and his right, however unpopular it may be (and however much I may personally disagree with/dislike that decision). We can't have it both ways, complaining about how haters or whatever wanted the zombie rape out and "bullied the dev" into making the vanilla incest harem game they want, and then turn around and complaining about how the dev himself is destroying his game by deciding for himself that he doesn't like the zombie rape anymore.

That said, I wish the dev had outright said that he didn't like the zombie rape stuff anymore in the first place, without implying that the only reason he was discontinuing/removing that content was because of negative fan reception. As many others have said, it's your game and, ultimately, you do with it as you please; if you choose to change it somehow, be upfront about why you did that.

Anyway, final thoughts: there's still quality in the product, I do enjoy the relationship between the mom and MC and, to a lesser extent, the sister and MC, but after this change, it's gone from a project I was eagerly anticipating each update to a project I'll probably check in on every three or four updates or something.

Thanks for reading, or not, I guess.
Its was removed for two reasons 1. the dev doesn't want it anymore 2. They want to stay on patreon and rape is against the tos.
Ntr is possible but it will have to be slow burn as the two girls (Not Mom and Not Sis) will have to want to gravitate to someone other than the mc. The other male survivors will have to be written as decent people that build the relationship with the girls so it won't come off as cheap.

Reactions: dnzieg

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Its was removed for two reasons 1. the dev doesn't want it anymore 2. They want to stay on patreon and rape is against the tos.
Ntr is possible but it will have to be slow burn as the two girls (Not Mom and Not Sis) will have to want to gravitate to someone other than the mc. The other male survivors will have to be written as decent people that build the relationship with the girls so it won't come off as cheap.
So now its basically just gona be a Walking Dead with a cookie cutter vanilla incest fuck-fest thrown in the middle of it ??
In other words, just another same-o same-o VN, like all the other 1000's VN's out there ??

TerseRito

Feb 9, 2023
I understand correctly, he has problems with Patreon and since version 0.2 or 0.3 he adds scenes with zombies in every update? Understood, it is very logical. And it does so in detail, and makes them hotter every time. Do you yourself believe in this nonsense?
Or rather, I believe that everything was fine until he was brainwashed by a couple of the best patreons, of those patrons that the developer cannot upset. Everything was ok under the posts, so they complained in private every time. And the developer was tired and decided, but finally I will delete all the content so as not to upset them. It's more true because the dev jumps between voting, some kind of patreon approval, then says the scenes are pointless and he's tired of them.

For example, look at a future where the MC is strong enough to protect the ones he loves but because I need to do the update quota of zombie scenes, I end up making an unbelievable situation by that point if the story, where the characters behave nonsensically and the plot goes off the rails.
These scenes were never the core of my story, and from now on, forcing myself to make more of them to please you would just end up making the quality of the game worse
for Hot Tomato

You came up with this scene quota yourself, you could keep updating and SOMETIMES add it when there was a place in the situation where it looked like, an accident or an incident. That's how it was before. There was no zombie fuck fest here, out of nowhere. All these scenes came from actions and desicions.
Now you will please those who want NTR or lesbians or whatever they want. Do you think your game is the only one where people ask for scenes? All developers add or not these scenes when the time comes, not remove some content when someone is unhappy.
Here you are building a plot that the family needs to go to the water tower, something happens, and they are separated and fight for their lives to return to each other (0.4 - 0.5). And then there is a survival phase for everyone. Everything is logical, where the developer needs to come up with something, as he says. Some had the strength to get out / fight back, others did not. Or in this world they will continue to walk together step by step and no danger? For example, the MC walked on the roof and fell through and fell into a dangerous building - it's logical, shit happens, and you don't have to come up with anything very strange. The same for others. Or since the story is only about MC, women have become stupid fuck toys for the kid?

And as people write above, you contradict yourself, you built zombies as a danger to women in particular. As you can see, people read your story, you seem to have forgotten what you wrote. About the ban on the platform, I wrote above in the paragraph. I agree with those who wrote that these are just excuses.

It turns out a story about a kid who became a superman, he has his mother and sister on a leash, who can be slowly corrupted and fucked. The story we deserved, yeah

TerseRito

Feb 9, 2023
I agree, how should the NTR flashbacks of Elisabeth jerking off Tony's cock affect the plot, or just watching them fuck? Or since he's not a zombie, is that normal and the plot doesn't go off the rails? NTR lovers you are now in danger, the plot is under threat. I think true vanilla lovers will not answer, they cannot correlate the facts, what people write about and inconsistencies in the behavior of the developer and real things. Well, I'll wait for the next update, if it ever happens now.

The zombies are killing/eating the "living" males and trying to breed the "living" females so they can
have stronger and smarter zombies/monster in their clan.

AND NO, i did NOT change any of that writing, that is the way the DEV wrote it.
Right, I read and saw the same. And zombie women become like a male, it's like a mutation, i checked what SirValde said. And you are right, but they dont care anymore, they only live in their own comfortable world. Like a dev said - there is 0 sense of a plot here. So you and others was erased from that forum. Its sad actually.

Dec 8, 2020
All you are doing is proving the devs point. even if the monster rape was not removed you would still get less and less as story grows and mc grows. The dev would have to force situations and not allow the characters to grow. So you are just proving you dont care about the story. It was only non cannon bad ends if it was a monster rape game then it would continue and change story but that is not what happed. How can you not see why the dev would want to change things the monster stuff would probably stop halfway when mc mans up and we will be right back here with people still wanting more when i repeat it was not a path that is cut it is non cannon bad ends that will now not have to take time and render animations that can now be used for story.

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
well sad the monster scenes are going to be completely removed from the game however he does have a point about it removing focus off the main plot and its the dev choice how he wants to move forward with their game at the end of the day and i suppose for the people who enjoy those scenes someone could make a fan made patch to re-add them to the game there are plenty of modders and people who are capable of doing so on this forum so it shouldn't be too hard.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes