Kame_Sennin

Oct 13, 2019
The volume options on this game need a little fix. It doesn't matter how you set the volume, the sounds are always VERY loud.

1677016362691.png

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
There are some whiners venting about this game.

I like it a lot and although not necessarily an original idea, the storyline and characters are pretty interesting.

I hope that the Developer can ignore the overtop criticism and make the game that he intended. Its a real shame that some people who aren't patrons feel that they have ownership. Some really 'Doth Protest too Much.' :coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Read from post #690 forward
okay the man didn't say he left the game he just said he need it rebuild and he did so I got qustion when will be a new update I loved the game so I will say Keep up and Don't give up man your work is Magic everything Looks Great and Going Good So keep Up (y)

Kunaldon07

May 23, 2021
Here is the reason for removing those scenes, which has nothing to do with people crying (and, just in case, I'm one of those who preferred that the scenes continue, but for different reasons than most):

In this post you can read the message in the thread.

Also, just out of curiosity I have looked, and after losing some patreons, he is recovering and increasing the number during the last days.

I would like to know when was the first time that he "fucks his own video game", I comment it by the "again" that you include at the end of your sentence.
GG man

Reactions: BlasKyau

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Really late but this was a wonderful update. The MC making progress and growing. The Juliet scenes were hot but didn't do anything for me, personally. That ending though. This is the part that I felt there's no turning back for the MC(referring to him being bit by the special he didn't kill) and then there's this group of survivors showing up.

I'm actually curious about how it's going to work with this new group, if they're not hostile or if they are. They look like they're skilled. The real question is, will the blonde be romanceable? If I'm being honest, her ass is fucking phenomenal and if possible, I will pursue. I'm also wondering how it'll affect the family dynamic, in reference to the story. Usually when groups get introduced, there's always those "bad seeds" stirring the pot and getting everybody killed.

It honestly was a great update. Having a cliffhanger ending like that is brutal though. This wait is going to be hell. There's plenty of thoughts on how it all can turn out with an ending like that. The MC will obviously survive but I'm curious what the side effects are going to be.

I also just read the dev post about the monster stuff(I didn't read through it all). While I didn't start playing the game for it specifically, I would never want any dev to nerf their own game. Too many devs are starting to do this nowadays. Especially on something that you can completely avoid. I personally treated those scenes like consequences for the mistakes the MC and his family make(some of them were hot while other's were a mixed bag). Without it, it'll just feel like your standard dead end and that there's no lasting sense of repercussions or danger for our actions.

Like I said above, I don't play this game specifically for the monster sex. It's just a neat little thing that adds to the overall experience. If it is removed, I hope the lore isn't changed too much. Especially on the parts we didn't get to yet. Anyway, all that stuff aside, I'm really looking forward to the next update.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
intro17.jpg

Hey guys, welcome to the second part of the workshop, today let's talk about map making.

As maybe some of you may know, the program used to make the game is Honey Select 2 (for the characters, maps, etc...) and while there are many assets for this program, there are only a few that have some "apocalyptic' vibes. DeadMoon Survival happens in a post-apocalyptic world where almost no civilisation remains and six years have passed since the start of the pandemic.

So having perfectly clean cities and rooms is just impossible in order to make a believable story, that is why sometimes some "map making" is needed.

It takes a lot of time and efforts, but in the end the result is just better.

Below some comparison with a before and an after:
alley_b.jpg alley_a.jpg city_b.jpg city_a.jpg cliff_b.jpg cliff_a.jpg
corridor_b.jpg corridor_a.jpg office_b.jpg office_a.jpg

As you see the best trick is to add some "messy" nature and background.

But today post is to gather some ideas! So, if you have any suggestions to make those scenes even more apocalyptic, don't hesitate to share!

Arkzure

Sep 28, 2021
I saw multi-pentration tag but cannot find the scene anywhere. Play through 3 times. Need guide on this

Jun 19, 2021
So im an oddity here I guess from the comments Im reading. Nothing offends me. I may find X gross or not interesting to play, but generally i respect everyone's right to their own thing. I guess its weird coming from someone conservative leaning. Anyone let me not get off topic. I like my lovey dovey games. I like plot. I like gameplay. Im not actually here for just fap. Like there are a ton of games I have passed on because they are just fap games or pwp games. The dev has done a great job making an interesting world with the zombie evolution of specials. I really wish people would leave him alone and let him make his game. I didnt even like the zombie scenes however they did add interest in a plot sense. With all the zombie material out there very little non PWP exists. This was a very interesting concept. Im sad to see it taken out. :( I understand as I wouldnt want to work harder and make less money or be harrassed and make less money but it just is a damn shame to see what these as*hats are doing to this dev. Props to you bro for being brave enough to make a game with content that some might find questionable.

Dec 8, 2020
So im an oddity here I guess from the comments Im reading. Nothing offends me. I may find X gross or not interesting to play, but generally i respect everyone's right to their own thing. I guess its weird coming from someone conservative leaning. Anyone let me not get off topic. I like my lovey dovey games. I like plot. I like gameplay. Im not actually here for just fap. Like there are a ton of games I have passed on because they are just fap games or pwp games. The dev has done a great job making an interesting world with the zombie evolution of specials. I really wish people would leave him alone and let him make his game. I didnt even like the zombie scenes however they did add interest in a plot sense. With all the zombie material out there very little non PWP exists. This was a very interesting concept. Im sad to see it taken out. :( I understand as I wouldnt want to work harder and make less money or be harrassed and make less money but it just is a damn shame to see what these as*hats are doing to this dev. Props to you bro for being brave enough to make a game with content that some might find questionable.
That is the thing the dev didnt like the zombie rape he wanted the game about MC and all people talked about was the zombies. He made a long post about it and all people are doing is blaming people who didnt like it when it is the dev themself that didnt like it and was a little afraid that patreon would ban the game for rape. I get it people liked the zombie rape but that would only hold the mc back. As the mc grows it will get harder and harder to put them in that position and will get less and less. People will still complain as they get phased out as he gets stronger. Also as the mc and girls progress and sex with them will it still be practical to add the zombie sex as well. The game would grind to a halt with all that work so yet again the zombie would get phased out due to workload. This would be different if all this was only a monster rape game but the dev made it clear that is not what THEY WANTED not the people complaining. The dev wanted people to focus on the story and mc and felt it got out of hand and as you see it still all people are talking about and throwing blame. So it is funny people using the (let the dev do what they want) but this is what the DEV wants.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes