DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
My main playthrough was non-ntr, Juliet trust and lesbian on, but my secondary playthrough was max zombie ntr (other things were the same as main) just to see if there would be any future consequences, now that was a waste of time because of the dev's decision (the only real reason he did that was because he's afraid of Patreon).

When she fooled around with the people in her flashbacks, they are gone when the MC has a flashback where dad died, but they are there outside with them when she didn't do anything with them, that doesn't make sense. (v0.5)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What’s up with the poll on Patreon "Poll for the very sexy picture of February"? :unsure:

Ronaldoahmad

Oct 23, 2019
Many people are saying that there are many incest games that are only focused on building characters and the romance between them, but almost all the games that i have played on this site have boring characters that are horny 24/7. So, can someone give me a list of incest games with good characters and romance other than "summer's gone"?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Many people are saying that there are many incest games that are only focused on building characters and the romance between them, but almost all the games that i have played on this site have boring characters that are horny 24/7. So, can someone give me a list of incest games with good characters and romance other than "summer's gone"?
"Summer's Gone" is on my ignore list (I guess because of the lack of the harem tag and the fact that I would like at least two LIs, which reduces my interest in playing such games to 0)

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You have a very good one right here. It's better to discuss that on the game recommendation section but I can name some others: Elvensang, By Midsummer Moonlight, Once in a Lifetime.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Welcome_to_F95.gif

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I Hope the developer Get This Completed Because I loved it Become One of My Fav the Models Looks cool The story Might Not Be 10/10 But I would Give it 8/10 Because it the end were Talking About the Only Male In the Room So Elephant in the room Right
The Funny Moments the poem as I said before

basara120

Nov 11, 2020
Wait, what!? The "new" version have no monster scenes and from now on, because of a lot of cry babies, the game will be no longer have monster scenes? Well, if is a yes, than the game is dead to me (no pun intended), going to ignore list and remove pledge, such a shame to see a community of deep-shits ruining a game..... AAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNN.
Me too bro I'm done with this game after this, I was seeing so much potential in this game but now after removing the monster scenes it will fall and soon no one will wait or even consider playing it , and for the cry babies if you don't like the scenes don't play the game for the love of god always ruining the games with you worthless opinions

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
The problem is not that he is removing or adding something but that he is not being honest about it immediately.
It took him days to actually "come out" of the closet and say, "I don't want to do the zombie rape anymore."
I wish the dev to feel better mentally and get support if he needs it (talking even about our community here) - I'm sure people can drop a couple of bucks if he has health issues.
Anyway, I'm curious to see the next couple of updates.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Me too bro I'm done with this game after this, I was seeing so much potential in this game but now after removing the monster scenes it will fall and soon no one will wait or even consider playing it , and for the cry babies if you don't like the scenes don't play the game for the love of god always ruining the games with you worthless opinions
Here is the reason for removing those scenes, which has nothing to do with people crying (and, just in case, I'm one of those who preferred that the scenes continue, but for different reasons than most):

Here you have a post in the thread to read this same patreon messege:

I'm just going to leave this here so people can see the devs own words. Hell, it should be in the op this was his choice alone.

Don't erase the NTR Monsters content, don't fuck your own video game dude (again)
I would like to know when was the first time that he "fucks his own video game", I comment it by the "again" that you include at the end of your sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingWeWuz

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Nice alt account.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes