RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I can't delete comments. Only moderators can delete them. If they were deleted, its because the gods of F95zone considered you were infringing the rules of their realm.
Well its not like you, or should I say your partner aren't asking the mods to come here.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If a post gets deleted its not because it was reported. Anyone can report anything but if its not deemed to be delete worthy it won't get deleted. Obviously someone has to report an insult or harassment or branching off-topicness but deletion happens due to violation of general rules and not because someone didn't like a post.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If a post gets deleted its not because it was reported. Anyone can report anything but if its not deemed to be delete worthy it won't get deleted. Obviously someone has to report an insult or harassment or branching off-topicness but deletion happens due to violation of general rules and not because someone didn't like a post.
Of course, something isn't going to get deleted if it doesn't break the rules, but a friend/partner of the dev has admitted to asking the mods to look over the thread. That's what I was saying.

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
If by "manipulating" you mean "being polite and giving answer and support to F95zone users", in this case, you are totally right.
You have acknowledged reporting criticism before. You have acknowledged in this post that you have ignored me personally on numerous occasions. You have acknowledged in this post that you still refuse to answer questions that you don't like (ie. most of them. Please be honest.

I did. I haven't created anymore contests and I am accepting all the bad rates that this thread has received without complaining and I am not doing anything more than just fixing bugs for you to have a clean experience.
You have acknowledged that you reported negative reviews you disagreed with. And it is true, you arent doing anything more than fixing bugs...

I can't delete comments. Only moderators can delete them. If they were deleted, its because the gods of F95zone considered you were infringing the rules of their realm.
You do however report people far more than most devs here. You have also attacked mods numerous times in past posts.

I did, thank you for your bug report. It was a really good chance for you to send me high hopes and appreciate that I did an update just to fix one of the things that only you were complaining about. What a shame you just did the opposite when we could even say that this update was dedicated and thanks to you.
Other people who have had bug reports used were replied to, credited, and even given updated copies of games. You did none of those things for me because you have disagreed with my criticisms of your game and business model.

I am fixing stuff. Is that not a substantive improvement? Do you consider yourself the kind of person who does not fix the pipelines of his house when they leak because they know that the plumber will just repair it, instead of substancially improving the whole system and put a whole new set of pipes?
No other dev has taken 8+ tries and 5 months to fix all of their game breaking bugs. No other dev has taken 8+ updates and not delivered even a single bit of new content. And no other reputable dev has had a $45 payment option open on their patreon while doing it.

Also the fact is, you arent developing one game like you claim. You are developing FOUR. You are treating each tier of your game as a seperate entity, each one getting its own bug fixes, each one getting different updates. I havent seen another dev take this approach because it is so time inefficient. Most devs work on their game and then just delay updates for different tiers by set periods of time. You are working on four different games essentially, just so you can better gate content and make more money.

Has this user get several comments deleted from moderators because he was being disrespectful to other members? Yes.
Have you been forced to delete or edit several comments (and even the games content tags) by moderators? Yes.

Weird way to show then your support. By using any chance to attack the project, claim that I my design is shit and that I have some evil intentions...
You havent given anyone any reason to trust you yet. It has taken you 5 months to MAYBE bugfix your game. At a potential cost to your patrons of $220. You have used ridiculous marketing ploys and forced the site to update its rules specifically to deal with you. Trust is earned not given. I have tried to point out to you with my questions that you are not being honest. That your game isnt worth what you are charging. And that no one has any evidence that the game is actually progressing. I have also privately corresponded with you offering you advice on how to salvage this PR situation, some of which you took.

Supporting someone isnt about just agreeing with everything they say. Its about trying to help that person be better. If you ever want to talk to me privately, or ask for suggestions on how to better market or develop your game I would be more than happy to talk to you. As it stands youve ignored me and reported my comments for several months. I cant support you if you arent even open to it.

To me, that sounds like: "Hey, I am a potential ally. I can totally help you extinguish this huge fire that I am constantly litting on and feeding up".

@vengefulspirit In this last post you seem more calm and pacific than the previous deleted ones, so I am going to be honest with you. I think you want a Star Wars Trainer. Maybe you don't like the idea of me doing it. You made clear that you are against a lot of stuff on this game, and you do not seem the type who give second chances... But for good or bad, I am what you got, and since this project seems to grow more everyday and people is liking it, I will be around here.

I may have done shit that you didn't like. You also have been saying things for months that I didn't enjoy reading either. But at some point this non-sense will have to stop.

This is why I am doing my last "leap of faith" with you, and as a first step, I am finally answering a post of yours (at least, some parts of it, the other ones will come depending on what you decide).

So you have two options here. You can start easing a little, and be real supportive and positively helpful. Or you can keep going on with this constant and sterile bulling that is giving you no answers and harming this alliance that you are talking about.

Now it is your turn: Do you really want me to consider you a potential ally and start collaborating in favour of the project, or will you spit in my face again?
And sadly, you decided to spit me again in the face while I was writting a way to open communications with you.

Nice way to making "potential allies".
Again. You have to earn trust. First off, you calling me a bully, saying Im lighting your project on fire, not accepting any responsibility for your actions, and saying basically, be a good not critical boy and maybe Ill talk to you *wink*, is not you taking a leap of faith. A leap of faith requires a dialogue, not a monologue. If you feel I have been to harsh Im happy to discuss that here or privately. The comments I made that included sarcasm were deleted, and I havent made more, I havent complained to mods, I have accepted that it wasnt appropriate for this forum, and I have changed my behavior. Show me that you can too mate. I believe people can change, but until you earn trust, Im not going to take you at your word.

Also, I suggested a general rule change. Not one exclusive to you. If you plan on delivering content as promised, the rule wouldnt even affect you.

I mean honestly, given how vocal Ive been here, if you can change my mind about you and your game, I have a feeling that would go a long way to solving all your PR and trust issues.

May 30, 2017
I think you want a Star Wars Trainer. Maybe you don't like the idea of me doing it. You made clear that you are against a lot of stuff on this game, and you do not seem the type who give second chances
One final point here, if I didnt believe that my commenting could get you to make the game better for people here I wouldnt be posting. I dont post like this on many games because they dont have potential. Yours does. I like the concept. I like the art. And I love the Star Wars universe.

I do want a star wars trainer. I have wished you luck privately on this game. I am happy to give second, third, and fourth chances. Im a real sucker sometimes.

It isnt really the game I dont like. It isnt even you that I dont like. I dont like the idea that the design and monetization decisions that have ruined mobile games, and are ruining triple A games could take hold in this genre.

Instead of focusing on developing a fun game that respects the players time, you are hiding the fun content behind heaps and heaps of grind, pay walls, and record setting release delays. The most successful games on this forum are the ones that are the most fun to play.

Your game is going to make you some money. It will. The universe alone guarentees that. But it wont be respected, and it wont approach the most played or highest patreon earning games until you make the game worth the cost, until you make it about buying a game rather than buying to remove grind, buying to remove the constant "fund me on patreon" messages.

I would recommend you watch these videos, they make my point about game monetization in a funny way:

Hopefully they can help you understand what Im saying, given the trust issues you have with my words alone.

Bilbo Swaggeens

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone know any other games that use that Rey model? Until this one is finished, I want to make use of that model if you catch my drift.

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
Anyone know any other games that use that Rey model? Until this one is finished, I want to make use of that model if you catch my drift.
There are no other games using my Rey model because I created it and noone else have the files to use it :)

BTW, I have been modifying and re-rendering Rey to make her even sexier. In future updates her face will be more arousing, and I also changed the textures of the hair, and now it looks more vivid and natural.

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
@vengefulspirit you can keep talking and talking, saying things that:
you consider "true", even when they aren't or you don't make any effort to prove;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you say you do things for help, even if they are aimed to harm the success of this game;

you believe I must change, when I am a free person and I should be able to choose by myself about my stuff;

You say you have changed your behavior (and still you keep feeding the fire), and ask me to change mine when me answering and not ignoring you anymore is exactly the change you are asking for.

You had it, and you wasted it.

You have been months quoting and quoting yourself in every possible way trying to get few words from me (in ways that remind me my a 5 years old child when he wants attention and starts shouting and crying but he has none). And now that you got them, you keep doing the same you have been doing, trying to "point out" that I am dishonest (your words, not mine, even when I have been trying for months to be supportive, no shady marketing stuff, and constantly give feedback on this forum) when you also know that this attitude have lead you in the past to be ignored.

However, you have said something that, decontextualized, is probably the smartest advice you could ever gave me:

Indeed, I have spent a lot of hours these last two days writting those sterile posts to you. I have the feeling I achieved nothing. And I am not aware of any other dev using their time trying to establish a dialog with users that have been constantly moderated for irrespectful comments and direct attacks towards them or their patreons.

But do not worry. From now on, I will use all this time to keep developing Death Star Trainer, instead of wasting it by try having a civil conversation with you.

Don't they say say that actions speak louder than words?

However, actions also take a lot more time than words. So, I suggest you to listen your own advice, forget this game and maybe come back in a future, when it is in a more advanced stage of the development. This way you will also be able to get the best of your time too.

After that post, all the wrongfully identified as "Toxic Users" that were claiming to help will leave this thread, giving this game a chance to heal and grow and prove themselves really not toxic.
Among them, trolls will stay, only to be ignored and see their toxic and breaking-rule posts deleted by moderators once again. :)
Man, the only thing I hate about this game is that I've got no money and gets lots of time to get public. (I'm not complaining at all. I don't pay, I don't complain xD) But mate... Those words you spoke... It was a very big shot and it got a very big kill. You got me rolfing hard. What I'm trying to say is that I respected you as a creator, but now I respect you as a person, mate.

Reactions: Darth Smut
May 30, 2017
You have ignored the bulk of my argument. Asking you to evaluate your own game is not entrapment. Asking you to create a game that is respectful of players time shouldn't be something that is problematic to you as a dev. I'm not going to go through each instance of you intentionally taking me out of context because everyone knows you will ignore it.

The issue is is that it has taken outcry and mods to get you to change your ways. It took mods changing the rules to stop your initial "marketing tactic", a decision which you said some terrible things about the mods over. It took the mods coming here and removing false content tags for that to change. It took repeated complaints and reports to get you to fix your initial release. You could have tested your game. You just didnt.

Protesting how people develop and monetize games is something that happens throughout the gaming industry. It helps prevent abuses, like those in the recent COD games, or battlefront 2, and many more. You are trying to apply the same tactics here, and until you change your ways I will continue to complain to you about the issue.

Your game adds extra grind to encourage players to pay. You have not provided a release schedule for the free versions of your game that tells people when to expect new content. You refuse to answer any questions about that topic. Or about cheats. Or about removing the ability of your game to access other programs on the users PC without permission.

You want me to come back when the game has more content. The question of when that content will arrive is one of the questions Ive repeatedly asked you. You claim it is to entrap you. It isnt. Its a routine question. I've asked you to explain the celebrity cameo section of your patreon. Asking you to explain your own document is not entrapment. I've asked you to justify your $45 dollar price point given the lack of content. That should be something a dev wants to answer. You should be proud of what you have created, not afraid that your answer will hurt you. I have not been unreasonable, I have not been divorced from reality. Ive just asked you to be open with your audience. That is all.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Please calm down. We understand that the developer has made many mistakes and that you're not happy, but we ask that you take it slow and stop derailing the comments, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spoofy

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Before I download a new (new to me anyway) game, I read the comments to determine if there are any underlying issues I need to be aware of.
There's too much drama here. Something is OBVIOUSLY amiss.
Star Wars sounds like a cool premise for an adult game! Tell me Jabba the Hut wasn't tappin' Princess Leia in her slave outfit, and didn't have a freakin' harem of intergalactic 'slaves' to keep his fat ass satisfied. I don't think I'd wanna see that animated or even rendered, but the idea's been in many heads since the Star Wars movie came out in '77.
All that said, I'm gonna pass on this until some of the issues are addressed.
Trolling really isn't my thing. I'll watch the thread and download the game when the dev becomes more forthcoming.
Let some of the criticism through if the points are valid. Some of us use this info to decide if a game is worth our attention!

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
It'd be nice if the game didn't forget how to count. At first you can collect tributes every 7 days as it says. But sometime around day 50 or so it starts taking 8 days to reset. It doesn't TELL you 8 is the new 7, it just happens.

Reactions: Darth Smut

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
You didn't have to open the game in Unity Studio to check that. This is public info that, if I am not mistaken, I openly said in previous posts on this same thread.
  • Womp Rat (v0.1) introduced these 12 adult scenes in the canteen.
  • In Gorg versions (v0.2) I was focused on create pending core-features of the game, fixing bugs, and introducing the storyline, so no slave pictures were added:(
  • Mynock Version (v0.3) adds 4 adult scenes for Ahsoka and (I think) a few more for the three previosus girls. It also adds the first stage of the "Slave Corruption Story" for Leia with 2 adult animations.
  • For the future Bantha Version (v0.4) that will be launched soon, some things have changed. I started this poll where everyone can vote what do you want me to develop . The results showed a high number of people requesting more adult scenes in the Canteen, and this is why Bantha version will come with +20 adult renders in that area (all the dance & strip scenes for Leia, Padme, Rey & Ahsoka + 7 adult renders for the new slave). It will also add another "Slave Corruption Story".
You can also check this picture to see all the planned 25 Adult Scenes per Slave in the Canteen & Bordello, (that does not include the Slave Corruption Stories):
That would be more useful in the OP than buried amidst a long thread. Might give potential new supporters something else than this demo build to go on.

:unsure::unsure::unsure: Soon :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Jun 5, 2018
when i click watch salves , then i get "of course, they will start the performace right now." and loading start , no scene comes and it get loading back.. then i again click on watch salves ,i get "the girls have already dance today and they're exhausted,come back tommorow"

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
I thought the game had promise. I even became a patreon, which is where I have to be honest. Unless you are a person who can afford the very scary amount $45 bucks. This game blows. I don't care what level paid patreon you are. The cheats and areas should be accessed by the people who pay into it. But all I see is the same crap the public version. There isn't much of story, what you can do with your girls is so limited. I actually fell a sleep playing this. Now the character morphs you render look nice. I will give you that. But that is it. You see them dance with tricks of unity doing slow scan up and down of the character. The other star wars game that was out was so much better, because there was story and it drew you into that world better. Now I have to make decision to continue to support or stop and wait until there is some major improvements.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Anyone got any cheats?
1. Open the save file with Notepad++
2. Find Money_Current and change values to however money you want
(the game creates new intances of the save matrix every day and concatenates them, you must change every Money_Current variable in the save file)
3. Save and load the game

Jun 5, 2018
when i click watch salves , then i get "of course, they will start the performace right now." and loading start , no scene comes and it get loading back.. then i again click on watch salves ,i get "the girls have already dance today and they're exhausted,come back tommorow"
is there no animated scene or it only me ,who didn't find it.. when click on "watch salves".. also is there any way to get second cell because i have 2 girls but only 1 cell

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes