Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
In early access, there is expected to be bugs, place holders, things like that. What I wanted to know, basically, is the difference between the Patreon version, and the version here.
There is NO DIFFERENCE between the Patreon & Public version, except cheats, and the delay between releases.
For example. The v0.3.48 that right now some Patreon users can download it is exactly the same as you will be able to download in a future.

You can play Death Star Trainer for FREE in its entirety (in fact, you are even playing better versions of what my patreons had when they played v0.1.xx, because I have been releasing tons of bug fixes, thanks to your invaluable bug reports), and you don't need to pay anything to have a complete experience because nothing is capped.
I am releasing the Public Versions of Death Star Trainer as it is meant to be, always guided by my Patreons' needs.

rather what I will eventually see in game, when you are ready for it.
In Patreon I have published few posts where you can check what you will eventually see in game:
  • Main Storyline & Cell Corruption Stories: An explanation.
  • Animations & MiniGames in FullHD.
  • Core Features of DST: Status Development.
One other thing about here verses game companies, is that people like Darth Smut, and others, are willing to listen to the people posting here, and will gladly accept compliments. I know some would rather have money, but any compliment is better, in someways, than money.
I am aware that some people can't financially support their beloved games. This is why (when I have time to spare) I try to contact people who send me high hopes, best wishes, detailed bug reports or respectful feedback about the game, and I reward them with leaks of the future versions of the game.

And also the bug reports we make are at least addressed in a quick manner.
I am doing my best here. Thank you for appreciating it :)

Last edited:

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
Are there any cheats or such, games like this and Something Unlimited can be so grindy otherwise
Not at this moment. Only some Patreons have access to a cheat version right now, or you can check previous comments. Some users were sharing save-files too (but those save-files may cause issues and emerge weird bugs during your gameplay, use them at your own risk).

an interesting mechanic to the game would be if you corrupt the captured slaves enough you can have them cause mayhem . You know if there so far gone that they are willing to kill friends and innocent people then there not worth saveing
Hey, that's a very good insight! Right now the game is not ready to support it, but in a near future it would not be hard to implement. I will put your idea in the "suggestion basket" and, when the project is in a more advanced stage of the development. I will ask it to my Patreons.

its fixed
Thank you!

many bugs i guess, gonna wait
I am trying to fix as many bugs as possible before launching the next Public "Major Update", but I can understand your decision :)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey man, still waiting on answers to my questions. If you don't ignore criticism I hope you'll find time to be respectful to someone who has given you bug reports, feedback, private messages offering advice (advice which you took by the way), and given an honest review of your product which you asked for from the beginning.

I mean, I know that Ive posted here multiple times with some easy to answer questions for someone of your marketing skill, and given you keep repeating that you appreciate and respond to all feedback, I'll just assume you haven't seen them! :) You wouldn't dog a loyal reviewer and bug reporter like that would you?

I'll make sure to repost my questions every few days until you get a chance to see them! I feel like answering them will go a long way to convincing potential patrons of your good intent!

Here are the questions:

And here is some constructive feedback you have yet to address:

Looking forward to your reply, friend.

May the force be with you and all that :)
You actually just got ignored 3 times in a row. :FeelsBadMan:

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
I'm really exited for this game the models look amazing.
I can understand that you would give patreons newer versions even tho i think 45 bucks is very expensive
normally you'd have a hero who would share with us poor people but since you are both developer and thread creator I don't see that happening you'd think F95 would be keen on this

in any case hope this game exceeds all my expectations

How much content difference is there between the patreon and free versions?

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
I'm really exited for this game the models look amazing.
(...)in any case hope this game exceeds all my expectations
Thank you for your kind words. I will do my best to exceed your expectations then :)

How much content difference is there between the patreon and free versions?
As I said in other posts: "There are no difference between Patreon & Free versions. The v0.3.48 that right now some Patreon users can download it is exactly the same as you will be able to download in a future."

If you mean the ammount of content from one version to another, in this case it's hard to tell because I am adding a lot of stuff every new major update. I suggest you to better check the version's change-logs:
normally you'd have a hero who would share with us poor people but since you are both developer and thread creator I don't see that happening you'd think F95 would be keen on this
I will never edit this thread against you. If a pirate shows up and leaks a version, I will have to deal with it.

Save yourself the time and open the game in Unity Studio. The only sexual assets are during the intro, and the game itself is heavily grind focused for 4 assets to the 3 available girls each. 3 dance variants and 1 strip. IMO, come back in a year.
You didn't have to open the game in Unity Studio to check that. This is public info that, if I am not mistaken, I openly said in previous posts on this same thread.
  • Womp Rat (v0.1) introduced these 12 adult scenes in the canteen.
  • In Gorg versions (v0.2) I was focused on create pending core-features of the game, fixing bugs, and introducing the storyline, so no slave pictures were added :(
  • Mynock Version (v0.3) adds 4 adult scenes for Ahsoka and (I think) a few more for the three previosus girls. It also adds the first stage of the "Slave Corruption Story" for Leia with 2 adult animations.
  • For the future Bantha Version (v0.4) that will be launched soon, some things have changed. I started this poll where everyone can vote what do you want me to develop . The results showed a high number of people requesting more adult scenes in the Canteen, and this is why Bantha version will come with +20 adult renders in that area (all the dance & strip scenes for Leia, Padme, Rey & Ahsoka + 7 adult renders for the new slave). It will also add another "Slave Corruption Story".
You can also check this picture to see all the planned 25 Adult Scenes per Slave in the Canteen & Bordello, (that does not include the Slave Corruption Stories):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

are there specials in the 1.78 version? cuz if there are, then they aren't appearing because i load up the watch and it skips over the special part.
There are no specials in v0.1.78 or any Womp Rat versions (v0.1.x). If everything goes as planned, I will include 3 adult "special" renders per slave in the canteen on v0.5 for every girl there, and I expect to add a new girl, so v0.5 will include a total of 18 Special Renders.

I am producing as fast as I can, and remember that I am not only adding adult renders in the canteen on every version, but a lot more stuff.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
As I said in other posts: "There are no difference between Patreon & Free versions. The v0.3.48 that right now some Patreon users can download it is exactly the same as you will be able to download in a future."

I don't think that what he means. What is the difference between the latest patreon version and the current free version.

Reactions: genthrow

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The only reason why this game has so many likes is because of the mechanics it had at the beginning that if you rated the game (Positively of course) he will give you the most recent version of its patreon but in reality the game is lousy, has too many bugs and by the time he fixes 1, 2 more appear (I stopped playing it some versions ago but the complaints never stopped). Not only that, he asks to eliminate (At least that's what it looks like) some of the reviews that speak badly of the game, if they had not been eliminated that game would probably have 1 star and not 2 rating.
dislike.jpg

This game doesn't deserve the likes it has.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The only reason why this game has so many likes is because of the mechanics it had at the beginning that if you rated the game (Positively of course) he will give you the most recent version of its patreon but in reality the game is lousy, has too many bugs and by the time he fixes 1, 2 more appear (I stopped playing it some versions ago but the complaints never stopped). Not only that, he asks to eliminate (At least that's what it looks like) some of the reviews that speak badly of the game, if they had not been eliminated that game would probably have 1 star and not 2 rating.
View attachment 183709

This game doesn't deserve the likes it has.
Whilst I agree with the sentiment around the like farming. The reviews were removed by the mods as they didn't follow the review guidelines.

The issue was mainly due to rule 4) review the game not the developer.

My initial one star review was still there after the cull, although I have updated it to be 2 star.

My last play through had no game breaking bugs, which is why I changed my review.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth Smut

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
I don't think that what he means. What is the difference between the latest patreon version and the current free version.
This is literally what I answered just after that.

According to you...

? The reason the game has so many likes is not because it has received almost 500 likes in the last 2 months (since "the incident") and people have played and liked it... but because 2 months ago I had an "incident" that boosted this with a lot of positive, and later on deleted, ratings? However, if these positive ratings weren't deleted, this game today would have 1-star rating? (that's totally contradictory, but ok)

? And you stop playing this game some versions ago but you can state that my game has more and more bugs every version? Even when you haven't had the chance to experience anything because you're not playing the game?

? Even when you haven't even reported a single bug in all your comments on this thread?

The reviews were removed by the mods as they didn't follow the review guidelines.
Amen.

My last play through had no game breaking bugs, which is why I changed my review.
Thank you for reviewing your rating, I will do my best to keep improving this game, and who knows, maybe someday your 2 star rating will become a 2 and a half :)

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
The only reason why this game has so many likes is because of the mechanics it had at the beginning that if you rated the game (Positively of course) he will give you the most recent version
View attachment 183709
You can call that manipulating in other words. This dev was using every little opportunity to manipulate his outcome which is why it has so many likes, even though the game itself is pretty much not very good currently. I'm not sure if he learned from all of that cause you won't get rich by doing things like that and all he wanted was fast $$$ obviously. If he did learn his lesson, maybe there is a future. I'm not trying to speak bad by the way, it's just my own experiences. I have my own company and I'm self-employed... If I'd try something funny like this to my customers, they'd probably simultaneously fuck my ass.

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
I have now had numerous comments here removed because the dev didn't like them. They were comments asking questions of the dev that he refused to answer, while claiming not to ignore criticism. I would also like to mention that he used my bug report for this update, and that each update adds no new content. I believe that these microupdates, are designed to keep his game in the first couple of pages of latest updates without actually making substantive improvements to the game.

Has any other game on this forum had about 8 "updates" over a five month period with no new content? No.

Has this dev used similar mobile-game marketing tactics in the past? Yes.

Here is proof of my bug report, also note that none of the other issues have been addressed:
Just played the newest version:
Bugs:
- the game breaks if you try to travel to emperors chambers
- the tribute that you can collect once a week actually take 8, not 7 days to recharge

Intentionally annoying things:
- Closing the game still opens your web browser and then opens the dev's patreon page
- the game has a redirect to patreon on every work in progress feature
- patreon numbers are measured in the game and having more reduces the grind
- cheats are still unavailable
- It took 70 in game days of grind to unlcok one slave to special tier (only for special tier not to have an image)
- 8 images of a sexual nature (nothing more sexual than the opening blowjob) that will take you probably 2 hours of solid grind to unlock

Unintentionally annoying things:
- it takes at least a half dozen clicks to perform any actual action
- Most art is still placeholder
- the loading screen is long and takes up the entire centre of the screen, and you will be seeing it for more time than you are actually playing the game
I also asked these questions of the dev and his (former?) community manager nearly a month ago, and have not recieved a reply:
SkullYakker, tell us honestly, given you and smut are still operating under a system where you charge people to remove boring grind, and given you are probably designing the game to annoy people into paying to reduce said grind (Smut worked in mobile gaming where that is commonplace after all), do you think the true experience of your game is worth $45 a month (for an indefinite time period with no assurance of completion)?

Do you think that your game is worth the $90 price tag of a AAA game every two months (for an indefinite time period with no assurance of completion)?

How many $45 months will patrons have to pay until they have a completed game?

Do you think someone who has paid $5 a month (your lowest price point with game access) for the past 4ish months is getting his $20 worth with literally 6 still images of content - the same images they shouldve had 4 months ago, since the last 4 months of updates at that tier have been bug fixes?

Knowing these things would make the game better for me, looking forward to your honest reply, friend
The questions I asked that were removed were:
1. When will free users receive a content update (as he has promised this for months)?
2. When will free users, or even low tier patrons, receive cheats (as he has promised for months)?
3. His patreon page promises celebrity cameos, which celebrity is going to contribute to his project?

This could be a good game. It does indeed have potential. But as all users of this forum know, honesty and transparency are the key elements between a dev and their players/patrons. This is one of the few games I followed on this forum, I want it to succeed, but that will require the dev to learn that we aren't mobile gamers, that we are not sheep, or the enemy. That we are potential allies. I honestly think if he learns this, and stops acting like this is a mobile game, that he will make more money and have a larger following on this forum, and on patreon.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I believe that these microupdates, are designed to keep his game at the top of the latest releases page without actually making substantive improvements to the game.

Has any other game on this forum had about 8 "updates" over a five month period with no new content? No.
Actually there was one, Rouge Like: Evolution, it had like 5 updates in a 2 week span covering bugfixes. I brought up the same point, that it could be abused and that bugfixes shouldn't be in the latest updates thread. However this would made uploaders jobs more difficult so I never made it into a thread. Their are differences though, that thread isn't controlled by the Developer of the game like this one, so the Dev doesn't have direct control. In this case its actually possible that that's what hes doing here considering his history.

Personally however I haven't really noticed it at the top of the latest updates too frequently however there has been little to no content in the past couple of updates. So if you feel that that's what hes doing I would contact a mod, of course with how often the mods are called to this thread i'm sure they'll read this anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: vengefulspirit
May 30, 2017
Personally however I haven't really noticed it at the top of the latest updates too frequently however there has been little to no content in the past couple of updates.
Fair enough, I've edited my post to read "in the first couple of pages of latest updates".

And yes, some devs update their game several times after a content patch. But those bugfix updates happen within a concentrated period of a couple of weeks, not in 1-2 week intervals over a 5 month period with no new content. I do believe that this is an abuse. Mobile game designers try to keep their games at the top of new/recommended games list on all mobile platforms, given this dev has used numerous other mobile marketing tactics I don't think it is too much of a stretch to say he would do this too.

Perhaps to avoid this in future the forum should put a limit on how many times a game can appear in latest updates between genuine content updates. For instance it appears once for a new content update, and then maybe 3 times for bugfixes, and then doesnt appear again until content is actually updated. This dev has had about 8 rereleases with no new content, often waiting 1-2 weeks to fix a single bug.

@bossapplesauce bringing this idea to your attention.

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
This dev was using every little opportunity to manipulate his outcome which is why it has so many likes,
If by "manipulating" you mean "being polite and giving answer and support to F95zone users", in this case, you are totally right.

I'm not sure if he learned from all of that
I did. I haven't created anymore contests and I am accepting all the bad rates that this thread has received without complaining and I am not doing anything more than just fixing bugs for you to have a clean experience.

all he wanted was fast $$$ obviously.
Obviously, that's why I use stock models, with the same overused outfits, at the same overused scenarios, with the same stuff and plots that everyone is using... Oh wait...

I'm not trying to speak bad by the way.
So, your first and last quote were you "trying not to speak bad"?

Their are differences though, that thread isn't controlled by the Developer of the game like this one, so the Dev doesn't have direct control. In this case its actually possible that that's what hes doing here considering his history.
I do not update my thread. I always ask a moderator / staff member to do it.

So if you feel that that's what hes doing I would contact a mod, of course with how often the mods are called to this thread i'm sure they'll read this anyway.
They constantly read this thread, otherwise they wouldn't be constantly deleting comments from users that goes against the rules of the forum.

I have now had numerous comments here removed because the dev didn't like them.
I can't delete comments. Only moderators can delete them. If they were deleted, its because the gods of F95zone considered you were infringing the rules of their realm.

I would also like to mention that he used my bug report for this update
I did, thank you for your bug report. It was a really good chance for you to send me high hopes and appreciate that I did an update just to fix one of the things that only you were complaining about. What a shame you just did the opposite when we could even say that this update was dedicated and thanks to you.

I believe that these microupdates, are designed to keep his game at the top of the latest releases page without actually making substantive improvements to the game.
I am fixing stuff. Is that not a substantive improvement? Do you consider yourself the kind of person who does not fix the pipelines of his house when they leak because they know that the plumber will just repair it, instead of substancially improving the whole system and put a whole new set of pipes?

Has been any research (or the slighly attempt to check it) to reach that conclusion? No.

Has this dev used similar mobile-game marketing tactics in the past? Yes.
Has this user get several comments deleted from moderators because he was being disrespectful to other members? Yes.

This is one of the few games I followed on this forum, I want it to succeed,
Weird way to show then your support. By using any chance to attack the project, claim that I my design is shit and that I have some evil intentions...

but that will require the dev to learn that (...) we are not sheep, or the enemy. That we are potential allies.
To me, that sounds like: "Hey, I am a potential ally. I can totally help you extinguish this huge fire that I am constantly litting on and feeding up".

@vengefulspirit In this last post you seem more calm and pacific than the previous deleted ones, so I am going to be honest with you. I think you want a Star Wars Trainer. Maybe you don't like the idea of me doing it. You made clear that you are against a lot of stuff on this game, and you do not seem the type who give second chances... But for good or bad, I am what you got, and since this project seems to grow more everyday and people is liking it, I will be around here.

I may have done shit that you didn't like. You also have been saying things for months that I didn't enjoy reading either. But at some point this non-sense will have to stop.

This is why I am doing my last "leap of faith" with you, and as a first step, I am finally answering a post of yours (at least, some parts of it, the other ones will come depending on what you decide).

So you have two options here. You can start easing a little, and be real supportive and positively helpful. Or you can keep going on with this constant and sterile bulling that is giving you no answers and harming this alliance that you are talking about.

Now it is your turn: Do you really want me to consider you a potential ally and start collaborating in favour of the project, or will you spit in my face again?

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
I do believe that this is an abuse. Mobile game designers try to keep their games at the top of new/recommended games list on all mobile platforms, given this dev has used numerous other mobile marketing tactics I don't think it is too much of a stretch to say he would do this too.

Perhaps to avoid this in future the forum should put a limit on how many times a game can appear in latest updates between genuine content updates. For instance it appears once for a new content update, and then maybe 3 times for bugfixes, and then doesnt appear again until content is actually updated. This dev has had about 8 rereleases with no new content, often waiting 1-2 weeks to fix a single bug.@bossapplesauce bringing this idea to your attention.
And sadly, you decided to spit me again in the face while I was writting a way to open communications with you.

Nice way to making "potential allies".

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 44 Votes