• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Have people considered re-uploading an earlier version of this game to the first post, assuming that nobody has a code available? It's neat that there's (supposedly) new Leia content in version 3, but I don't have the patience to wade through pop-up ads every fucking turn of this game just to see it.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
what happen with likes? game was more than 1000 likes
The like count was inflated by the dev (he offered download links in exchange for likes) in one of the many shady actions that finally cost him to be banned from the forums.

Users stick around for the possibility of a SW trainer game, but the guy made very clear very loudly we was never up for the task, and his cash grab excuse of a game never showed any promise. I pray some established dev will start a project in similar terms* (SW trainer of Rey, young Leia, and such) and would finally send this cr-p to the Void of Forgotten Games were it belongs.

*There is Orange Trainer, a good game but centered around Ahsoka. There has been another attempts at SW trainers, but sadly none gained much traction. Jedi Corruption in particular looked fantastic imo, but got abandoned.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
So, I used the old save I posted here, because fuck grinding all that stuff again and oh boy, there are issues.

The text beeping still happens even if you have turned it off.
My first interaction. The first thing I do in the game that's new. Can you fucking guess what it is? That's right, I spoke with Dooku. Know what he had to say?

WE NEED PATREONS GIB MONI PLS.

Fucking really Smut? It's bad enough that your money grubbing tactics are everywhere in the game, and got you banned from here, but now you're inserting it into the story proper?

Oh, and now instead of trading likes for downloads, you just have a pop up every single day telling people to like this thread instead. Wow. No wonder you got called a scammer. I think the mods should, if possible, stop the likes on this thread considering the tactics he's using to artifically inflate his numbers.

Actually, yknow what? Fuck playing more. Even I don't have the patience to spend my Sunday morning closing pop ups every few seconds. From looking at his discord - which he claims wasn't set up by him, and was totally set up by someone else, for other games but just happens to only have his game btw - the test code is not freely available, and will likely only be given to Beta Testers.

So surprising no one, this game continues to be a waste of time, and Darth Smut continues trying to put the cart before the horse.

Edit: Jesus fucking christ. Now he's just straight up lying. Wonder if this was in the game before he got banned, or if he's just extra salty now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wait ?
that picture clearly ask peoples to not play pirate version and to support the game right ?
still, its mentionned on his patreon that the game is "FREE" with that exact color even, just in top of the download link.
nontheless, most (if not all) download link are hidden behind patreon lock or discord.

if the game is free... why not allow pirate to play it then ? its not like on earth they are not a single person who would gladly share some bucks for some good work...

also pirates are some of the most better way to spread news. i mean, how many peoples and how many games have been pirated and that allowed peoples to play them and buy them later because they liked them and wanted to support dev job ?

shit tons !

pirate will kill the game ? dahell is this mentality ? that would never happen... the main goal of pirates is not to kill games, its to share them.
its like allowing someone to taste a piece of cake from an store that sell thoses cake at high price.
peoples love to try, to taste. and with time, they learn to not based their mind on an old product, but on "last" one for get the best idea and even taste multiples times at differents period to see where it goes.

they are soo much wrong things on that game marketing and devs decision... i honestly will be extremly surprised if the pirates actually "kill" the game BEFORE the dev kill it himself.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Nono, don't you understand? You should pay the full $45, plus tax, to play at the highest tier. That is the only way to play this game, and not kill Darth Smut personally. Not his game, the person. By not paying that money you are personally stabbing him in the heart. Also please do not listen to any reviews, or attempt to check the game out first. They are liars and will give you a bad impression because they hate poor Smut.

Sep 10, 2018
I by no means agree with his wankery but could it be because this was a leaked build, he said himself on this forum the next public version was due Jan 18th... then it turned up here like 8 days early. Guess it's a matter of wait for a code or the 18th.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I can't be bothered to give even $1, much less $45 to Darth Smut, or I would just do it so I can get the latest game, and set it up on Mega for everyone else to download it. However, since he has gone further with his money grubbing, I won't support them, at all. I do have one request, could someone please mod the game so there is zero text beep and the Patreon stuff out of the game?

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I by no means agree with his wankery but could it be because this was a leaked build, he said himself on this forum the next public version was due Jan 18th... then it turned up here like 8 days early. Guess it's a matter of wait for a code or the 18th.
See, that's what you would expect of a reasonable person. Smut however has wittled away at any belief I had that he'd do the decent, reasonable thing. Did he even say that the next public version would be the version that we now have?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I missed that lol >.< but it reminded me of the pain of waiting and waiting and waiting for something to happen with certain games. I may die before rogue-like evolution ever gets finished.
Don't get me started on that game. I know your pain. As for this one I gave up keeping up with updates last release. Like I said then, the only action in it is during the prologue. lol

Reactions: saintvermillion

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ban the creator was not enough.

This game must be BANNED from this site.
I don't agree with you here, if some people want the game here it has nothing to do with the dev, the likes were done due to manipulation, that's why they were wiped as far as I heard.

The game may be really really sub par / blatant cash grab running on the SW IP but removing it also removes they chance to give genuine unfiltered feedback on the game.

Players should always judge for themselves if a game is good or bad, at least the forum can give good historical references on content updates, in this case smut focused more about forcing players to become patrons and writing filler dialogue, not about making sexy SW smut.

Also it teaches people to be a bit more creator critical, don't just jump on supporting a Dev because of potential only, you need to take in account their track record on deliveries...

/A

Sep 10, 2018
Rofl, it's a bit like that eh? Reading it makes me want to rock back and forth. Once you read between the lines and channel stephen hawkins you realize It's impossible to be certain what he is putting in public releases and what he's giving to patreons since the free version numbers don't match any patreon releases... but I believe it's highly likely that the v3 we have here is in fact a leaked patreon release because on his patreon he lists the current free release as 0.2.48... but even with the leaked patreon release you don't know what patreons are getting because he has paywalled it all off with patreon codes.

tl;dr next public release is likely due Jan 18th and we have no way of knowing how far along development actually is on this game.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes