• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Nov 14, 2018
Lol, it could have sex in it by now. Just gotta pay 45 bucks a month to see the latest version. What a rip.
Unlikely, it's a trainer game. They usually like developing a character to about 30-40%, adding a new one and then repeating the process over and over again.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I play a ton of games from here. And most of the have patreon accounts. And they produce one version of the game. Darth Smutt was wearing himself down by putting 4, at least, versions out there. I suggested that he produce one version, and just have a staggered release. From top tier patreon to freebies. Just like most of the rest of the people who post games here. I could care less whether I have the absolute latest version, or not. But keeping one version just for here, and the rest on his patreon page is not a good thing. He is doing 4 times the work, and burning out. I do apologize for producing any problems here, including this comment.

I am listing here things that could have helped a lot.
1) scrap the 4, or 6, game idea, and go down to one version with a staggered release schedule.
2) Use free artwork that you can find on google images for where there are place holders, as place holders, until you get the art work you want into the game.
3) Save system working for PC, Mac, and Linux.
4) Make sure when, in main menu, that the music and text beep are turned off everywhere.
5) Be open to what comes at you, whether it's like or dislike.
6) Listen to people, and work on things.
7) With elimination of the various versions, pace of developing the game may go smoother.
8) Listen to more of the complaints than the praises, and work on what people are complaining about.
9) Don't take the complaints from here personally, rather do the above.
10) Drop, in game, the reliance on the Patrons on Patreon to play the game.

And that may have saved a wonderful game. With the version 0.3, it seems like this maybe the last version here. Personally, I thought that the game version posted here were basically proofing, and needing polishing, and a lot of work. And more content. Alas, I won't be paying patreon to just play a game. Unless someone else gets a copy of the new game, I will be willing to download and play, otherwise, I am going to just leave this unzipped, and alone. It was a decent concept.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
From 0.2.37 to 3.00!!! Finally a TON of content! Wall to wall girls and action! Wait.... what? It's probably a typo? Not much has been added...?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sep 10, 2018
From 0.2.37 to 3.00!!! Finally a TON of content! Wall to wall girls and action! Wait.... what? It's probably a typo? Not much has been added...?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I stopped wasting my time with non completed games awhile ago. Tag ones that look interesting and you've got something to look forward to in the future. You can play them then wait around for an update but I find I've forgotten the story by that point or have to replay the entire game because previous save files don't work anymore. Worse still most games never actually become finished, so you get hooked wait a year and a half for completion and it gets abandoned because the dev thought it was a great idea to remake it in a different engine, wanted to milk a new project for patreon shekels, decided to die of a heart attack or got bored.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Why does this game have so many upvotes? It has like twice as many as other games with similar view counts, but reading the thread it seems like it kinda sucks?
Because the Dev started off the thread offering download codes for likes which is where the forum animosity started.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Nice long post from Darth on his patreon. Yes Darth I think I know exactly what you are talking about #Lolz

I finally overcame a stage that was drowning me in one of the deepest holes I have ever been.
And for the first time in a very, very long time, I feel calm, peaceful and hopeful.
Maybe some of you already know what I am talking about....

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
yeah this game had a lot of potential. Something Unlimited suffered from all girls having the same body type (aside from color) and this looked like it was actually going to have variety while keeping the good stuff from SU. But it just ended up being a money grab. Tis a shame.

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
Why does this game have so many upvotes? It has like twice as many as other games with similar view counts, but reading the thread it seems like it kinda sucks?
he abused the system somehow i am telling u he paid people i swear

Phryde

Sep 10, 2018
I keep getting all excited with the new version only to find out there is not Sex or even anything new at all, then i go to the Devs patreon to get the latest update cause i kinda like his models and find out he is charging 45$ a month for the latest version, lol, i'll pass, pretty sure if this becomes a thing i will find the newest update somewhere with my wallet intact, rather give my money to a dev that actually listens to his patreons.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I stopped wasting my time with non completed games awhile ago. Tag ones that look interesting and you've got something to look forward to in the future. You can play them then wait around for an update but I find I've forgotten the story by that point or have to replay the entire game because previous save files don't work anymore. Worse still most games never actually become finished, so you get hooked wait a year and a half for completion and it gets abandoned because the dev thought it was a great idea to remake it in a different engine, wanted to milk a new project for patreon shekels, decided to die of a heart attack or got bored.
It was just a joke about the version number jumping so far ahead... lol

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes