RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

A passingby GentleM

Feb 5, 2021
Good Day! Just stopping by to check for the updates!

As I said before, your game has relit my fire on writing eroticas and I wrote 5 short stories since then. Now, My wife has asked me to try and create an H-Game of my own using RPG Maker since she's a big fan (especially Dark Hero Party which is scary on my part). I gotta say, I now appreciate the works of the gamedevs more than ever.

Anyway, I was wondering if you're planning on using NSFW animated pixels for the upcoming updates? Because your game is so good to leave it as is. I found a site where you can get the sprites, I'm also going to use the sprites for my game too. If you like, I can share it with you, just DM in case you want me to share the link.

Keep cool, man! And keep up the good work! and Thank You!

Oct 26, 2017
Anyway, I was wondering if you're planning on using NSFW animated pixels for the upcoming updates? Because your game is so good to leave it as is. I found a site where you can get the sprites, I'm also going to use the sprites for my game too. If you like, I can share it with you, just DM in case you want me to share the link.
I had a hunch sharing the pixel art might lead to cool things...
jap.png
Curious to see if you guys can get somewhere with this without causing too much work for Crazy. :)

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
DP but since that's an actual question... Did you keep the character maker-generated JSON files around in the deployment for other people to use with the default RTP assets?

That's obviously not a size issue (they only contain a small amount of data, ~10KB for each one) and a nice touch, but if you want less files in your project and it gets crowded, they are not required, they are temporary templates for you to import and export so you can easily recreate actors using RMMV and RMMZ's wonky character creation from the RTP. (Both makers also use different ways to do it, so not interchangeable by default.)

Sorry if that sounded offensive! Please keep up the good work, Crazy. :)
Oh, wait. I think I left all my character files in there LOL. Are you saying I can safely delete them?

You never offended me. Thank you <3 sorry if I missed anything else. I'm tired atm ;p Loved the "meme" haha.

Good Day! Just stopping by to check for the updates!

As I said before, your game has relit my fire on writing eroticas and I wrote 5 short stories since then. Now, My wife has asked me to try and create an H-Game of my own using RPG Maker since she's a big fan (especially Dark Hero Party which is scary on my part). I gotta say, I now appreciate the works of the gamedevs more than ever.

Keep cool, man! And keep up the good work! and Thank You!

Hello! 5 short stories dang! Ah I miss the days where I'd write so many erotica for the hell of it. I am happy I was able to inspire you to write some! haha your wife is awesome to motivate you!

yeah, game dev is fun and can get overwhelming. Take it to step by step! that's the best advice I can give you and don't jump too much as I do. I tend to jump from one project to the next and you can quickly get sidetracked.

If you need help let me know.

As for the NSFW pixels yes! I have already added 2 so far. I been messing around to see what the best way I can use them. In fact I have a fun be work event that uses 2 new ones! ;)

However, either DM or post them here! I'd love to see them. Yeah, it's a pain atm to edit and such. But it's good to get an idea of what you have.

I'm curious what your game will be about and maybe.. hopefully... the same kinks ;) if not it's okay haha. I can dream having more games with Foot fetish and yuri.

As for updates, the Best case will be next Sunday Worse case it won't. I just been busy and working on it when I can. BUT there is a lot to come!

Thank you for stoping by and I wish you the best with your game. At first it will be tough but you will get the hang of it.

Reactions: A passingby GentleM

A passingby GentleM

Feb 5, 2021
Hello! 5 short stories dang! Ah I miss the days where I'd write so many erotica for the hell of it. I am happy I was able to inspire you to write some! haha your wife is awesome to motivate you!
Yeah, I married a degener-I mean a cultured woman. Though it's not even a month since our new life.

yeah, game dev is fun and can get overwhelming. Take it to step by step! that's the best advice I can give you and don't jump too much as I do. I tend to jump from one project to the next and you can quickly get sidetracked.

If you need help let me know.
Thank you for the advice! I will ask if I ever ran into a wall or rather I have a moving wall as my wife. Thankfully, I'm learning Java language because of IRL work so I can handle a bit of coding although I'm a bit troubled with some stuff but I enjoy learning, still I'll ask for help/advice when time comes. Thank you

However, either DM or post them here! I'd love to see them. Yeah, it's a pain atm to edit and such. But it's good to get an idea of what you have.
Here's the link: (hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting external link here)

I'm curious what your game will be about and maybe.. hopefully... the same kinks ;) if not it's okay haha. I can dream having more games with Foot fetish and yuri.
Well, I'm a devotee of Thigh church, as well as armpits and chests. Also a fan of BDSM Yuri that's why I immediately fell in love with your game.

As for updates, the Best case will be next Sunday Worse case it won't. I just been busy and working on it when I can. BUT there is a lot to come!
Take your time! Though I can't wait for it to be completed! P.S. I love Katie's route

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, wait. I think I left all my character files in there LOL. Are you saying I can safely delete them?
No worries, this happens a lot even in commercial games using the character generator.

Yeah, the JSON files are just used to import/export, so unless someone with RMMZ wants to see a full preview of, say, Alexis (by importing Alexis.json), you can safely remove them - they are not required by the game in any way. Of course, you'll want to keep the files as backup if you plan to make subtle changes, like hair color, etc., and export again, but only in your own development folder.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, I married a degener-I mean a cultured woman. Though it's not even a month since our new life.

Thank you for the advice! I will ask if I ever ran into a wall or rather I have a moving wall as my wife. Thankfully, I'm learning Java language because of IRL work so I can handle a bit of coding although I'm a bit troubled with some stuff but I enjoy learning, still I'll ask for help/advice when time comes. Thank you

Here's the link: (hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting external link here)

Well, I'm a devotee of Thigh church, as well as armpits and chests. Also a fan of BDSM Yuri that's why I immediately fell in love with your game.

Take your time! Though I can't wait for it to be completed! P.S. I love Katie's route
that’s awesome I hope many months and years for you both! Yeah, no problem. Happy to help I know it can be a pain in the start.

Java will help! You can do crazy things with Java script. I don’t know any I’m horrible lol.

All those kinks sound great! Will love to play it. Look forward to see what you make.Second person I inspired I’m glad!

I’m picky and want to see more yuri + foot fetish but hey. Can’t all have same kinks haha.

it makes me happy you love my game!!

Ugh. You have no idea how much I want to release the new update so everyone can play it. I’m so excited but at the same time things break and real life takes priority. That’s another time! It can get addicting.

I’m not sure if I’m adding more to Katie just yet. Besides relationship stuff. But I do have so many ideas for her. Glad she’s a favorite.

thank you for the link! It’s one I’m using actually. But it does take a bit to edit haha. Worth it though!! Use it!

No worries, this happens a lot even in commercial games using the character generator.

Yeah, the JSON files are just used to import/export, so unless someone with RMMZ wants to see a full preview of, say, Alexis (by importing Alexis.json), you can safely remove them - they are not required by the game in any way. Of course, you'll want to keep the files as backup if you plan to make subtle changes, like hair color, etc., and export again, but only in your own development folder.
hmm you are right. Thank you. I use it for small edits but since I use an out side generator I may delete them and back them up :)

Reactions: A passingby GentleM

Oct 26, 2017
Never figured out how to DM without starting a convo on F95. This convo thing is a real pain, creating a (technically semi-public) thread for DMs with multiple people in it no less... Guess I'm just doing it wrong.

Thanks for sharing the link with the community. :)

If my Japanese isn't too rusty, you are free to reuse the resources provided on the site as long as it's a free game, however you have to contact mikecat (see homepage) if you want to use it in a paid work. Might want to credit mikecat either way if you use any of the assets.
Thank you. I use it for small edits but since I use an out side generator I may delete them and back them up :)
Best course of action imo just in case you need minor edits.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Never figured out how to DM without starting a convo on F95. This convo thing is a real pain, creating a (technically semi-public) thread for DMs with multiple people in it no less... Guess I'm just doing it wrong.

Thanks for sharing the link with the community. :)

If my Japanese isn't too rusty, you are free to reuse the resources provided on the site as long as it's a free game, however you have to contact mikecat (see homepage) if you want to use it in a paid work. Might want to credit mikecat either way if you use any of the assets. Best course of action imo just in case you need minor edits.
There should be a way to open up a dm and "allow others to join" or even invite people. I could be wrong.

Thank you for that translation! I'll have to make sure to credit him then. Great stuff!

ALSO. If you somehow magically know what else I can delete to keep the size down awesome. lol, cause I feel like I'll break something ;p

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, but... That's not how direct messages work. You know, a direct/private message literally is just a message you send on a forum. This is a forum, not some Skype, Instagram, Discord or whatever live chat thingie. But I digress, this is probably something for site feedback/forum features. :sneaky:

Other things you can delete... Eh, unused assets. Try not to overly rely on RM's kinda quirky "remove unused assets". One of the actual upsides of the newer generation RMs is they will refuse to boot if any file is missing rather than waiting for it to be required to fatal in the user's face, so what you *could* do is use of the (empty) dummy projects I provided earlier and fill the assets as needed.

nwjs dependencies will still bloat things up and there's not much you can do about it except tell users to grab MZ so they can entirely bypass that for all MZ and MV games they own, but at least you won't have users (rightfully, in this case) complain at some point that you are providing tons of things your game doesn't use. Of course, it's entirely your call, this is an optimization thing, not a project development priority. And I'm not even sure people realize how much bloat is in most shared games anyway :)

Again, sorry if this sounds offensive.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, but... That's not how direct messages work. You know, a direct/private message literally is just a message you send on a forum. This is a forum, not some Skype, Instagram, Discord or whatever live chat thingie. But I digress, this is probably something for site feedback/forum features. :sneaky:

Other things you can delete... Eh, unused assets. Try not to overly rely on RM's kinda quirky "remove unused assets". One of the actual upsides of the newer generation RMs is they will refuse to boot if any file is missing rather than waiting for it to be required to fatal in the user's face, so what you *could* do is use of the (empty) dummy projects I provided earlier and fill the assets as needed.

nwjs dependencies will still bloat things up and there's not much you can do about it except tell users to grab MZ so they can entirely bypass that for all MZ and MV games they own, but at least you won't have users (rightfully, in this case) complain at some point that you are providing tons of things your game doesn't use. Of course, it's entirely your call, this is an optimization thing, not a project development priority. And I'm not even sure people realize how much bloat is in most shared games anyway :)

Again, sorry if this sounds offensive.

You know you can invite people to private messages right? lol. 1620039694930.png <--- This is from a PM I'm in right now. You are allowed to invite more than 1 person to your conversation and have a chat. I haven't done it before. You can also block it from allowing others to do that and you can also allow others to invite (as long as you are in the conversation already)

Oct 26, 2017
DM convos
That's not how private messages really work in a forum community but as I said, that's more of a thing for site problems/feedback/features and I respect Sam's decision because he also gives us awesome features like the current alpha we test. :)

Where's that message with "futanari where" you told me about? Was about to go slightly upset here and tell people to go look elsewhere for their futanari stuff, the developer made it clear it would be a females only, full lesbian game because that's how they like it.

As a devoted member I do not wish to name wisely said for people who tend to go "I want X now": if you do not like something and are about to force fetishes or tastes on a developer against their will, deal with the content or move on, F95 has plenty of other things to satisfy your private penis needs. Let me know if this happens again and you get pestered about it not having dicks (or if it gets out of control, you can also report the post to a moderator).

Thank you for your hard work and keep it up! Glad to see the audience's chill so far(y)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
That's not how private messages really work in a forum community but as I said, that's more of a thing for site problems/feedback/features and I respect Sam's decision because he also gives us awesome features like the current alpha we test. :)

Where's that message with "futanari where" you told me about? Was about to go slightly upset here and tell people to go look elsewhere for their futanari stuff, the developer made it clear it would be a females only, full lesbian game because that's how they like it.

As a devoted member I do not wish to name wisely said for people who tend to go "I want X now": if you do not like something and are about to force fetishes or tastes on a developer against their will, deal with the content or move on, F95 has plenty of other things to satisfy your private penis needs. Let me know if this happens again and you get pestered about it not having dicks (or if it gets out of control, you can also report the post to a moderator).

Thank you for your hard work and keep it up! Glad to see the audience's chill so far(y)
Ah. I'm not sure then ;p.

Oh, so for the record. Someone in DISCORD asked for Futa content and I don't judge anyone who is looking for this. But, for anyone curious, I have no plans to adding any Futa content to my game. There are enough games out there that have Yuri/futa dom content that I rather stay away from that.

I appreciate you. I appreciate everything playing my game for what it is.

The closest thing I would do is Make the game a multi prag. But again, having a whole new gender (male) would take way too much of my time to consider that.

Anyways thanks!

Reactions: Shoopster

Oct 26, 2017
I stand corrected then. :)

Again, I do not wish to interfere with your decisions but please let the community know the instant the audience turns... let's say, a bit demanding, or outright self-entitled. This can really kill a developer's motivation by pressuring them, makes F95's staff/volunteer work harder (when posts are reported - staff isn't monitoring every single thread, there are dozens of thousands of them and millions of posts) and we all want you to focus on what *you* want your game to be. Suggestions are good, "I want X" or "update when" all over the place are not good. This is how you make a memethread that ends up being nothing but a shitstorm and the staff has to find a reason for it to still exist and not be locked. (Yes, everyone involved knows what I'm talking about, but don't worry, it will be resolved, hopefully in a peaceful manner - if not, well, we'll unfortunately have to step it up.)

As long as this thread remains peaceful, then that's all good. Please keep being your awesome self. ;)

(From General Rules and Ryahn's reminder but this is precisely to avoid massive reports when the staff has had enough, so much that they don't even have the time to warn anymore. Good threads that remain good with a well-behaved and fairly understanding userbase are the ideal threads.)

Last edited:

manlock

Aug 13, 2018
How do you lose reputation other than waiting until evening and serving Ruby's slave? Everytime I try to earn money I accidentally earn reputation and I am trying hard to lose it.

Oct 26, 2017
This is a known "issue" in the current version, the reputation win/loss ratio was very unbalanced.
This should have been fixed in the upcoming release.

Anything above peasant will have trouble losing reputation so you might want to edit variable or play with switches.

(This is using the current published version, 0.34b, and performing a regex search for code 122 changes in JSON)

Bugs that have not been reported are in bold.

One-time only:
Death's initial scene: -25 reputation if you do her, -10 if you tell her where to get off
Buying a house deed: +20 reputation

Repeatable:
Worshipping Katie: -15 reputation
Passing out: +2 reputation
Sleeping normally: +2 reputation
Cleaning the shit bucket: +5 reputation
Katie's mom: +10 reputation initially, +3 after Ruby forces Kim to pay 1 gold each time
Mining: +20 reputation
Spider Mining Job: +35 reputation
Violet's bar job: +20 reputation

Peasant only

Repeatable:
Crystal: -20 reputation
Wendy: -5 reputation

Slave only

One-time only:
Rebbeca: -50 reputation

Repeatable:
Jessica: +10 reputation due to a bug (increase instead of decrease)
Sasha: +10 reputation due to a bug (increase instead of decrease)

Elizabeth: -20 reputation
Nicole: -10 reputation
Ashley: -10 reputation
Alexis: -20 reputation
Sleeping in a doghouse: -30 reputation

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
How do you lose reputation other than waiting until evening and serving Ruby's slave? Everytime I try to earn money I accidentally earn reputation and I am trying hard to lose it.
Please read what "262177" said. I have implemented a new way to lower your reptuation if you unlock it as well as me working on a fix for this. Balancing sucks.

Hope you can still play the game.

This is a known "issue" in the current version, the reputation win/loss ratio was very unbalanced.
This should have been fixed in the upcoming release.

Anything above peasant will have trouble losing reputation so you might want to edit variable or play with switches.

(This is using the current published version, 0.34b, and performing a regex search for code 122 changes in JSON)

Bugs that have not been reported are in bold.

One-time only:
Death's initial scene: -25 reputation if you do her, -10 if you tell her where to get off
Buying a house deed: +20 reputation

Repeatable:
Worshipping Katie: -15 reputation
Passing out: +2 reputation
Sleeping normally: +2 reputation
Cleaning the shit bucket: +5 reputation
Katie's mom: +10 reputation initially, +3 after Ruby forces Kim to pay 1 gold each time
Mining: +20 reputation
Spider Mining Job: +35 reputation
Violet's bar job: +20 reputation

Peasant only

Repeatable:
Crystal: -20 reputation
Wendy: -5 reputation

Slave only

One-time only:
Rebbeca: -50 reputation

Repeatable:
Jessica: +10 reputation due to a bug (increase instead of decrease)
Sasha: +10 reputation due to a bug (increase instead of decrease)

Elizabeth: -20 reputation
Nicole: -10 reputation
Ashley: -10 reputation
Alexis: -20 reputation
Sleeping in a doghouse: -30 reputation
This helps a loooot. Thank you! I can easily take a look at this and increase/decrease where I need it. Thank you!!

PS: I don't know if this is in the current build. But, Katie's mom doesn't give you a reputation anymore. (not after +10)

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Currently gives +3 but thanks for the heads-up on your progress Crazy. Feeling like I'm monopolizing the thread and turning it into a back-and-forth here so I'll try and leave more people to reply. Considering how many views this got, the rest of the audience might just be too shy to comment. :)

Feel free to share more previews on what's to come when you have time, we really enjoy frequent teasers and progress reports and are thankful for this!

edit: Looks like they're views after all. Oh well.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Currently gives +3 but thanks for the heads-up on your progress Crazy. Feeling like I'm monopolizing the thread and turning it into a back-and-forth here so I'll try and leave more people to reply. Considering how many watchers this got, the rest of the audience might just be too shy to comment. :)

Feel free to share more previews on what's to come when you have time, we really enjoy frequent teasers and progress reports and are thankful for this!

edit: I'm stupid, really. The eye icon is for watching, not views. Sorry about that.
Hmmm. I'll have to double-check it. You are all good. Honestly, that list helps since I needed to dig through the code and look at what the heck I did. so thank you for that again.

Are you telling me about 150k people are "Watching" my thread? Hello lurkers...

Anyways. As for previews and such. I am currently working on the writing part of Katie, Ruby, and death. These three will be the first for the revamped relationship system. Which is currently 30% done because life and insomnia is kicking my butt.

A lot of new systems coming and a lot of new foundations in the background.

I think the most broken thing I have right now is gaining dom levels.

Ah right, Sub/dom levels is a thing now rather than points.

I hope the wait will be worth it =). Lots of new events plus new system like gambling ;)!

Mar 17, 2021
Hmmm. I'll have to double-check it. You are all good. Honestly, that list helps since I needed to dig through the code and look at what the heck I did. so thank you for that again.

Are you telling me about 150k people are "Watching" my thread? Hello lurkers...

Anyways. As for previews and such. I am currently working on the writing part of Katie, Ruby, and death. These three will be the first for the revamped relationship system. Which is currently 30% done because life and insomnia is kicking my butt.

A lot of new systems coming and a lot of new foundations in the background.

I think the most broken thing I have right now is gaining dom levels.

Ah right, Sub/dom levels is a thing now rather than points.

I hope the wait will be worth it =). Lots of new events plus new system like gambling ;)!
I'm looking forward to more content! :D

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes