RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
I'm looking forward to more content! :D
haha. Thank you! I’m honestly looking forward to see everyone’s reactions and feedback with the new stuff. Motivates me that people are as excited.

it’s taking longer because I’m doing a lot and writing a lot.

and if anyone is wondering. I’m rewriting Katie in the start but only a little bit.

this update should be a big one but I just want to make sure it’s done correctly when I release it.

just for the record it will come out when it comes out. Thanks for everyone’s patience.

also, my real life job is more important and demanding this month. Keep in mind this is a hobby and I’m having lots of fun.

(that’s mostly for people who can’t be patient. Though everyone’s been awesome so far thanks!!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: A passingby GentleM

A passingby GentleM

Feb 5, 2021
good news is I’m hitting that 80% mark of the new update.

bad news? Not sure how long that 20% will take
ohhhhh~ 20% more! Can't wait! I'm hyped with the changes and knowing that you're rewriting Katie's dialogue amps my hype even more.

P.S. converting VX Ace NSFW sprites to MV sprites is proving to be more difficult than I thought.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
ohhhhh~ 20% more! Can't wait! I'm hyped with the changes and knowing that you're rewriting Katie's dialogue amps my hype even more.

P.S. converting VX Ace NSFW sprites to MV sprites is proving to be more difficult than I thought.
Haha, I'm glad that gets you excited. I have a lot written. I just need time to sit down and import all of it and turn them into events.

Lots of new Katie dialogue that you can unlock ;). Hopefully, I will go back and make sure it's not torturing to unlock stuff.

Ahh, that 20% is more than I thought. but I'm taking my time and hopefully, the wait will be worth it =D

And dang I am sad to hear that. The sprites look great but yeah it's a pain to get them going.

Oct 26, 2017
I hate to ask this, but how do you install on Android? I have downloaded and extracted to my phone.
Cannot test this myself but check Tokendyke's post here for how to run it using joiPlay.

Crazy94: Since you told me about this and I completely forgot, I believe you can add the following tags without misleading anyone: humiliation and urination.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I hate to ask this, but how do you install on Android? I have downloaded and extracted to my phone.
you are fine. It’s not as straight forward. 262177 quoted what helped another member! See if that works

Cannot test this myself but check Tokendyke's post here for how to run it using joiPlay.

Crazy94: Since you told me about this and I completely forgot, I believe you can add the following tags without misleading anyone: humiliation and urination.
Ooo. Thank you! That’s true. I should be able to add those as well. I’m too worried about the misleading lol

Oct 26, 2017
Feel free to correct me on this, but F95 allows you to tag your game with content you plan to add at some point (if you're worried about false positives, you can just add things that are included in the next release).

Community feedback also is important on this as a few games are known to attempt to "farm" tags in order to get more impact when the content never actually gets implemented for various reasons. Text games have an obvious upside in this aspect if I'm not mistaken.

edit: Thanks for pointing it out. Yeah, guess we have a good bunch of games breaking that one then, but not going to report a game for having a tag that isn't in it yet unless the game clearly is farming tags...

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Feel free to correct me on this, but F95 allows you to tag your game with content you plan to add at some point (if you're worried about false positives, you can just add things that are included in the next release).

Community feedback also is important on this as a few games are known to attempt to "farm" tags in order to get more impact when the content never actually gets implemented for various reasons. Text games have an obvious upside in this aspect if I'm not mistaken.

5. Please ensure games are properly tagged, tags should only include content which is currently in game. You can find a list of tags . The Genres section can include more specific tags/genres/fetishes.

This is rule 5 of uploading your game. Unless I miss read it. You can't sadly. So I have to be careful ;p

Oct 26, 2017
No problem! Glad it works. I sadly can’t test it my self. Luckily easy to update along side with the windows version!
If your hardware is solid enough, you can actually use an Android emulator for this. Don't have any particular recommendations since they all have their pros and cons, but try to go with something lightweight, responsive, signed and verified multiple times should you decide to try it.
I've been out of the loop tech wise for a while, so sone new software is foreign to me. I tried it and it works!
Thanks for reporting back to us with your newfound experience.
Didn't know much about joiPlay either since I also stick to older stuff.

Now excuse me while I go back to playing a fully animated eroge at 320x240 res, 16-bit color that fits on a single floppy :sneaky:

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
1620520735242.gif

In serious news, I’m 90% completed with this update. I need to make sure Ruby and Katie don’t vanish when you hit level 10 with them.

Death has new stuff and a new character with her. However, I may hold off on some of her content. But I will see.

once I’m done with Katie and Ruby level 10. I’m going to double check a few things and then should be good to go :)

So should be within this week hopefully sooner than later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lakano and kazhir

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I'll be honest. I just gave discord early access to the new version (just now). I need people to test it before I release it here. I have added a lot and need people to test it.

is always free and I decided to do this because I don't want to keep uploading here for no reason.

I'd prefer no one to post it here so I can make sure to get on "latest update" when the version is corrected.

Oct 26, 2017
Crazy94 Roger that.

Completely forgot to point out the dev console popup was redundant up until now.
This affects previous versions too, since F95 doesn't track older versions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can just press F8/F12 to test but forgot to mention it earlier... It's weird no one noticed it either.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Crazy94 Roger that.

Completely forgot to point out the dev console popup was redundant up until now.
This affects previous versions too, since F95 doesn't track older versions.
Can just press F8/F12 to test but forgot to mention it earlier... It's weird no one noticed it either.
Thank you for the help! and thank you to anyone in discord for the help.

Currently found a lot of bugs and 2 major game-breaking bugs.

All fixed now. Will release to f95 soon.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
(Had to reupload the game as it wouldn't launch. Please redownload sorry for that)

YOU NEED A NEW SAVE. lots have foundation got shifted.

Also I know there are still stuff to be added.

Thank you so much for everyone's support and patience. I had a lot of kind people on discord willing to help. This is a big update in my eyes and I hope you all enjoy it.

MEGA LINK IS UPDATED. More links coming.

PLEASE: Remember you can press R to see your Dom/Sub levels and C to see your status

Changelog
:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes