RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
well it seems like certen events are locked to certen time's of the day, cold we get an way to speed up or skip time instead of having to wait around fore the "correct" time to activate the events?
There is already away. The bench in the village. Should be indicted with a flame/flash thing.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
There is already away. The bench in the village. Should be indicted with a flame/flash thing.
guss i missed that somehow...
sorry fore bothering you with this, through i do think it would make sense to add an option to spend time in your bed in ether your tent or other sleeping pleases to skip time and not just the bench through, at last there ware the first place i looked when being asked to return to the girl at night in the first aria.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
guss i missed that somehow...
sorry fore bothering you with this, through i do think it would make sense to add an option to spend time in your bed in ether your tent or other sleeping pleases to skip time and not just the bench through, at last there ware the first place i looked when being asked to return to the girl at night in the first aria.

You are all good. The bench was a quick addition as it was requested often (the time skip) so for now it will be the only thing until next update =). I do want to have a "nap" option. (you choosing hours like the bench)

bobmum00

Apr 7, 2020
I'm having trouble with Ruby's new job. It keeps on saying come back tomorrow, is there a work around?

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Ruby or violet? House of pleasures? Bar? Give me some more information so I can help hopefully not another bug lol.
not too sure but he could mean the bucket cleaning job? I don't think its bugged at least not in the 0.35B

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
not too sure but he could mean the bucket cleaning job? I don't think its bugged at least not in the 0.35B
Hmm. I'm not sure. so far I haven't had an issue with either. But, currently writing down bugs as they go and to-do list. So if something does come up I'll fix it.

The bucket cleaning job is for slave status only anyways. hopefully, he will get back to me.

Oct 26, 2017
The well only doesn't work for MC/Elite because of an event priority fuckup and tileset blocking the player.
Change priority from below characters (priorityType=0) to same as characters (priorityType=1) and you're good.

(Yes, I'm assuming Crazy uses the EN locale for RMMZ here. If that didn't make sense, in JSON, it does regardless of l10n.)

Oct 26, 2017
It's the House of pleasures. When I walk up to the door it wont let me in and instead sys to come back.
Tried ending the day? You can only do it once a day, sleep or faint then try again.

Or just turn switch 391 off.

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
also a protip for the dev is that , it's good practice to split the changelog into sections like bugfixes , content and changes. Just keep a template ready and add into each time so it sorts by itself.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
also a protip for the dev is that , it's good practice to split the changelog into sections like bugfixes , content and changes. Just keep a template ready and add into each time so it sorts by itself.
I have. Unless you mean in game? Because In game it’s a mess. But I tend to be very clear. But I could have been going fast for this update.

Reactions: fsatti2000

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys, It was brought to my attention that there is a big bug when you get Katie to level 10. You are forced to pay rent every single day.

Currently, in theory, this should now be fixed on my side. IF you have encountered this bug and know how to enable switches, the switch number is "120"

For some reason, during my testing, I didn't catch this and this is annoying. The rent system has truly been a pain lol.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Some more because it's way easier to (re-)report bugs on F95 than get distracted with random stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep up the good work! :)

1. Writing priority. Yes, someone did report a few typos through PM and showed me pictures. I'll be fixing those. I guess I need to reread every single event I wrote to figure out where all these Typos are lol. However, if you find them/remember where they are please let me know. (that may be too much to ask and I understand!).
2. This has been fixed!
3. Can you give me an example of which ones are redundant?
4. Which common events are redundant?
5. I'll take a look at mining and see what I can do.
6. I'm not sure what I can do with the actor database? I know we discussed this but it's forced set to 25. You said it yourself.
7.For the HUD routine and time. This has been fixed as with the new time code you can now see time on the left corner.

PS: I have been cleaning code and deleted a few common events and such.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your kind words and always bug reporting IT HELPS A LOT.

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the fixes and the reply. I'll have to wait until players get to playtest then.
This looks nice, but does not answer the potential minute concern. If it looks fine with minutes below 10, then it's fixed. :)

"Spoonfeeding" tends to be very arrogant on the poster's behalf ("I code better than everyone else, you should use this code and nothing else", we've seen tons of wannabe devs with this mindset, some of which are making millions on tipjars and pretending to earn pocket money) and not any more helpful to a game developer than having them copy and paste code without asking themselves what it does, so here are the ones that were out of hand in 0.35c, there are more. As usual, if something seems offensive, please feel free to point it out! This is also likely to have been completely rewritten so apologies if this is fixed!
- Autocall every tick for a time check when there is a time skip implemented
- Autocall for weather
- Redundant level checks for minigames (mining, fishing)
- Redundant message output in conditional branches
- Redundant switches for social classes and dom/sub

Actor database is not "forced set to 25" but will break saves permanently if you remove the placeholder "day" in there and shrink it. This is not how RMMZ is supposed to handle this, so I'd say a plugin might be the issue.

Again, thank you very much for your time and work - and especially listening to user feedback! :)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks for the fixes and the reply. I'll have to wait until players get to playtest then.
This looks nice, but does not answer the potential minute concern. If it looks fine with minutes below 10, then it's fixed. :)

"Spoonfeeding" tends to be very arrogant on the poster's behalf ("I code better than everyone else, you should use this code and nothing else", we've seen tons of wannabe devs with this mindset, some of which are making millions on tipjars and pretending to earn pocket money) and not any more helpful to a game developer than having them copy and paste code without asking themselves what it does, so here are the ones that were out of hand in 0.35c, there are more. As usual, if something seems offensive, please feel free to point it out! This is also likely to have been completely rewritten so apologies if this is fixed!
- Autocall every tick for a time check when there is a time skip implemented
- Autocall for weather
- Redundant level checks for minigames (mining, fishing)
- Redundant message output in conditional branches
- Redundant switches for social classes and dom/sub

Actor database is not "forced set to 25" but will break saves permanently if you remove the placeholder "day" in there and shrink it. This is not how RMMZ is supposed to handle this, so I'd say a plugin might be the issue.

Again, thank you very much for your time and work - and especially listening to user feedback! :)
Please know you are never offensive and that I always appreciate your feedback and I hope you know this.

Yes, minutes below 10 are fixed! So rest assured there =).

I understand what you mean by spoonfeeding.

I just literally went through all of the Villiage map and fixed a LOT of typos and errors. Hopefully, it will be noticeable. I'll be going through each and every map. It takes time but it is worth it and I want to fix the writing.

1. Time skip was implemented in 35C so it is rather new.
2. Hmm, where do you see the weather? cause that is super old code that I thought I deleted! lol.
3. The level checks I put in for people who haven't started a new save. But I guess..they should have started a new one by now?
3. Message outputs? like, the one that says "You have leveled up!"
4. Believe it or not, these switches are NEEDED. Switches help me hide/enable/disable choices easier. (this in fact is a plugin because you can't do it with RPGmaker.)
5. For the Actor database, I have deleted the "day" place holder and my save still works oddly enough.

I'll spend a good chunk of my time going through all the text though. Since I have seen some funny words lol.

Oct 26, 2017
Tried shrinking the database to less than 25 actors? This should immediately prevent you from loading any save should you want to reproduce this. That said though, you can still make use of them.

The weather/tint should be in common events, unless this has been rewritten too. :)

As for level checks+switches, I respect your decision to use a plugin for switches when you have dedicated one or multiple variables to this which also handles choices just fine with a simple conditional branch.

Message output mostly is about the redundant +/- stat messages that only have to be called once at the end of a branch (they can be made dynamic too, to both prevent typos and having to go back to this later).

As you guessed, it's usually better to spot typos and grammar derps as soon as possible and show your audience that you do care about your writing skills and what writing good smut actually means. As in not just "lick feet" or "sniff boots" 10 times over because that's the smartest thing you can come up with. :sneaky:

Thank you very much for the quick reply!(y)

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes