RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
I haven't tried your game for Android. I find mostly VNs for Android; there are some actual games, but few with foot fetish.

By the way, I finally got around to playing version C, and I am really enjoying it. Can't wait to see what else you have in store. One thing I am finding, though, is that it is way easy to get to Elite status with almost no effort. On the one hand, it's refreshing to be able to easily get to Elite; on the other hand, I feel as if I'd like more of a challenge. Also, I only see Death if I negate my energy. I'd be interested to see what you come up with while you fill out the structure of what you have going, but just a couple of thoughts I have while playing the game.
Hmm. I blocked elite status actually becuase it needs work.

it seems you aren’t doing sub content? As there is a whole thing with death.

you need level 3 sub and slavery status then talk to Ruby and you will unlock death content and other content on the way from that path.

still working on Dom content

Oct 26, 2017
Also, I only see Death if I negate my energy.
In the current version (if memory serves right), Death is reachable through the House of Pleasure, which is supposedly unlocked by talking to Ruby with less than zero reputation, accepting her offer and getting to level 3 sub as Crazya stated.

You then have to go see Ruby in her office for an event to happen.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
In the current version (if memory serves right), Death is reachable through the House of Pleasure, which is supposedly unlocked by talking to Ruby with less than zero reputation, accepting her offer and getting to level 3 sub as Crazya stated.

You then have to go see Ruby in her office for an event to happen.
yup this. Thanks!

Though I’m starting to worry putting them all behind sub path. But they are meant to be for submissives.

However, I want to try and find a good way to introduce them to doms.

or I can leave them as is, and force you guys to be switches and do sub/Dom content with Death and Satan respectively. By selecting which jobs you’d want to do.

be submissive.
Be dominant.
be a switch.

lock you out from either or open both.

suggestions are welcome. I’m very inspired since I have a lot planned and a new tile set to play with. The little things make me happy lol.

Oct 26, 2017
This is very nice of you to provide assets you actually buy yourself in the public releases without charging anything yet.

Looking forward to the next release. Take your time but remember what happens when the roadmap is too big.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
This is very nice of you to provide assets you actually buy yourself in the public releases without charging anything yet.

Looking forward to the next release. Take your time but remember what happens when the roadmap is too big.
thank you. I know. I try to make goals day by day so I don’t have a huge road map.

for the record. I don’t intend to charge anyone anything. But no one has to take my word for it. :)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
You are right. I haven't played sub content, and now, I remember you saying you haven't done dom content yet. Oops.
haha, you are all good. It’s something I’m working on. At least trying.

I may leave it how it is and consider it “Switch” content and let you branch off from there. But I don’t want to force anyone to do sub content.

brainstorming as I work on other stuff.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I love this game, keep the good work man! <3
Are there plans to add some art to game or it will be full text-based?
Thank you that means a lot <3

At the moment there are no plans for art. It's expensive and it takes a lot of time from the developing side. Since I don't want to make money out of this or anything I have chosen to keep it Text-based and I do hope people still play.

Oct 26, 2017
How's the progress coming along on the typofix and dialogue fix?
Thanks for your work and dedication as always.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
How's the progress coming along on the typofix and dialogue fix?
Thanks for your work and dedication as always.
hi! It’s so quiet without you in discord :p.

I’m hoping I got most of it. If I missed anything it’s on me. Now I’m working on new writing and new events and triple checking to make sure I don’t..make more mistakes.

I have other cool little surprises with the update. So I’m motivated to work even harder on this update.

it’s coming along nicely. I’m also setting my self to finish by Sunday but we will see.

I tend to set due days to make sure I’m on some sort of schedule and motivate my self.

Oct 26, 2017
it’s coming along nicely. I’m also setting my self to finish by Sunday but we will see.

I tend to set due days to make sure I’m on some sort of schedule and motivate my self.
Thank you very much for the quick reply!

Keeping yourself motivated with the priorities that matter is a good thing.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Thank you very much for the quick reply!

Keeping yourself motivated with the priorities that matter is a good thing.
Of course! I try my best to answer when I can. Yeah, most of it is writing everything now. but you know me, it's out when it's out ;p

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I am working hard on the update, and I'm hoping to get it sooner than Sunday. Also, I'm now aware of a bug where you get stuck under the desk if you get ruby to heart 8—another reason why I want to get this update fast to fix bugs and new content.

ALSO, it has come to my attention that not many people know there is more content than Katie. This will be in the new update to give you an indiction that to unlock house of pleasure; you have to talk to Ruby when you have level 3 sub and slave status.

1621966280984.png

Also, I know leveling is a bit slow. The goal is to have level 3 the softmax for the three maps you are currently in. Also, I am buffing the exp you gain for everything next update.

Anyways, this is for people who haven't unlocked Death's content:

Anyways. I'll be working on my game and will be going until I get all my writing imported.

Thanks to everyone who is waiting and playing!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Hey everyone. I’m all about communicating with people who enjoy my game. Now, the reason is taking awhile is because real life is busy and I’m writing a lot lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please, If you have any bugs you may have found that I have missed. Let me know! Here, discord, or even pm if you are shy.

I’m currently writing more events and such. (Mostly for doms this time around BUT don’t you worry you subs! There is content for you too!)

I’m hoping it’s a good chunk of an update for you all to enjoy.

fire away if you have questions or bug reports.

Please know, my goal is Sunday but, it can change! Release dates are never a guarantee.

thanks for understanding. (I’m only one man! But I love this game and I appreciate you all for waiting/playing)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
hello friends! 0.40 Is out now, there is still a lot of work to do and there are a few things I left out because it would have taken me longer and I'm to excited to show you what's new! Look at that title! at least, I love it.

All links EXCEPT nopy have been updated.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes