RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 17, 2021
Aw man, here I was trying my best haha. Writing errors come out of nowhere! It's something I want to crush too. I'm glad you like the title screen's animations! Thank you. waiting to see if any more bugs before I cook up a hotfix lol.
Don't worry about it. You'll get them. I don't think you'll get condemnation from these users!

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Instructions on how to use for playtesting:
- If you have 20 saves and an autosave, and just in case, please backup your save folder.
- If you don't already have 20 saves, load any save (or start a new game) and save to File 20.
- Extract this file to the /save/ folder and overwrite your save.
- Load the save.
(You can use any slot between 1 and 20, just rename the file accordingly, and don't use 0 or you will use the autosave slot.)

Contains the same things Crazy94 provided, plus all items, key items, weapons/armors and all bachelorettes unlocked by default (including placeholders).

Actually, considering I included all items, scratch too much gold as this would cause you to save edit to go broke.
Replacing this with a 2000 gold save, just sell as needed.
Thank you for this!!

this game is great cant wait for more
Thank you for your kind words =D.

Don't worry about it. You'll get them. I don't think you'll get condemnation from these users!
haha, I'm glad everyone's been nice. Thank you!
Last Embryo
LOL. This is the downside of buying public Assets.

Reactions: Hong02

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
hmm, I'll take your word for it and try it! Thanks!

haha that.. is true. Cheaper than hiring an artist though sadly.
you have to do some quests that invoplve maledom but its avoidable after a few missions you get the foot content

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
you have to do some quests that invoplve maledom but its avoidable after a few missions you get the foot content
Played it, it bugged out. I broke into the patreon only thing LOL. The.. lesbian foot fetish scenes are great, I won't lie. thank you.

How to use the orbs? :D
Are you talking about the souls? you have to exit the throne and you should see a light indication to "throw" the soul inside the pool

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i'm really happy with how the game is coming along! you're doing a great job on it

and the amount of content that's hereis such a tease! so much potential for the future, and there's alreadya good amount of awesome content

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
WAIT WTH YOU'RE THEMANELOCO?
omg, your stories are so amazing!!!
i found your stuff a while ago and they're awesome! no wonder the tone and theming of this game are so perfect!
sorry for gushing about you and stuff, it's just really cool to me that the person making this awesome new game also made awesome older stories. the humiliation in them was so incredible, you have some of the best social degredation stories out there

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
i'm really happy with how the game is coming along! you're doing a great job on it

and the amount of content that's hereis such a tease! so much potential for the future, and there's alreadya good amount of awesome content
WAIT WTH YOU'RE THEMANELOCO?
omg, your stories are so amazing!!!
i found your stuff a while ago and they're awesome! no wonder the tone and theming of this game are so perfect!
sorry for gushing about you and stuff, it's just really cool to me that the person making this awesome new game also made awesome older stories. the humiliation in them was so incredible, you have some of the best social degredation stories out there

Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad you like it.

ahhh, I don't want to burst your bubble. I'm a FAN OF THEMANELOCO. HOWEVER, I AM NOT HIM. Sorry for the miss understanding, I used to write in the same forum as him and would get inspired by his stories since they were hella good.

I wanted to make that clear lol. Sorry man.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad you like it.

ahhh, I don't want to burst your bubble. I'm a FAN OF THEMANELOCO. HOWEVER, I AM NOT HIM. Sorry for the miss understanding, I used to write in the same forum as him and would get inspired by his stories since they were hella good.

I wanted to make that clear lol. Sorry man.
oooooooooooooooh
hehe, no harm done
i'd still love to read some of your stories if you like!

but if your inspirations are themaneloco andharshville/new beijing, no wonder your games have such great themes and stuff
have you ever read the mana ray/themanred stories?

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
oooooooooooooooh
hehe, no harm done
i'd still love to read some of your stories if you like!

but if your inspirations are themaneloco andharshville/new beijing, no wonder your games have such great themes and stuff
have you ever read the mana ray/themanred stories?
haha I am glad you liked it! Ah man, I may have some of my stories saved somewhere. I was working on one. It's a lesbian foot fetish/domme one. I stopped to work on this game actually.

themanred sounds familiar, but I haven't. The forum I was hanging around was for foot fetish stuff so I don't know ;p

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Not nearly enough yuri femdom games out there. The scenes were awesome, and just the right lenght -- not so short that they have no build-up or pay-off, and not so long that they become dragged out. Looking forward to the next updates.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Not nearly enough yuri femdom games out there. The scenes were awesome, and just the right lenght -- not so short that they have no build-up or pay-off, and not so long that they become dragged out. Looking forward to the next updates.
I know right? I love yuri femdom games and they are hard to find. THus, here I am ;p

Thank you! I am happy to hear that, I'm always worried I'd either write something too short or too long haha.

slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
Are you talking about the souls? you have to exit the throne and you should see a light indication to "throw" the soul inside the pool
Correct! I already used all of them on the pool but there was no activity, just a portal opened, is that correct?

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes