RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 17, 2021
Hi. I'm confused about your statements. when was the last time you played?

1. Nicole? her faces moving. Just checked. Unless you mean someone else? (this is the girl next to the bath).
2. I completely changed the time last update 0.40. Again, just tested this now, time changes. you sleep until 8 am the next day. Days even change. (monday-sunday as well).

So, you didn't play much? no offense, if these small things made you confused, I'm not sure what to tell you.

I'm all for feedback but, everything you said seems to be working. Yes, writing errors here and there. we all get those.

Please use Toggles "C" and "R" forgot to mention this in the guide as well.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that. It was the .40 after you updated to the new start screen (with Satan). I literally only played for a few minutes. I have not added 0.40B. I will update to .40B and try again, but I found that sleeping in the tent will move the day and time, but if you sleep in the inn while in peasant status, it will not move the day or time. Also, I have the screen shot where the last message when speaking with Nicole hasn't changed faces.

I'm sorry about the confusion. I will apply the patch and see what changes! Screenshot is pre-0.40B.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Sorry, I forgot to mention that. It was the .40 after you updated to the new start screen (with Satan). I literally only played for a few minutes. I have not added 0.40B. I will update to .40B and try again, but I found that sleeping in the tent will move the day and time, but if you sleep in the inn while in peasant status, it will not move the day or time. Also, I have the screen shot where the last message when speaking with Nicole hasn't changed faces.

I'm sorry about the confusion. I will apply the patch and see what changes! Screenshot is pre-0.40B.
No problem. Hmm. That does seem like a bug that I didn’t notice. This is why I made her and Jessica vanish at middle class since they both need work. Lol.

Ohhhh. Peasant room I have totally forgot about it! Okay you are right thank you. It needs to be updated. Everywhere else has been fixed.

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Love some of the changes you've made to the game! Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store!
Thank you for giving it a try! Hopefully get more content and fix these bugs! Haha.

nw sorry remember im stuck with a 32 bit pc and i used nwjs-v0.52.0-win-ia32 to play the game up until now but i cant use that in the recent versions of the game
Oh yeah! Can I see error you are getting or what is it saying?

Oct 26, 2017
1. Crap, I'll see if I can get Ruby fixed. Old bugs crawling back.
2. Hmm, I can't replicate this. I have no souls in my inventory and I get "You have no souls to throw". I could be doing it wrong? Do you have more than one soul in your inventory by chance?
3. So, someone said this in discord. For Katie, I wanted her to be arrogant regardless of her meeting you or not. She is that type of person. But maybe I need to fix it. Also you are right about Rebecca.
4. Is this possible in legit play? Maybe I didn't balance it correctly.
5. I'll take a look at the clock!

Recently fixed the names of the days so they can fit. (someone from discord).

Thank you as always!!
Thanks for the reply. 2) might be related to having more than one soul indeed, though I only harvested it once (and had none prior to this)... :unsure:
Thanks for 3), not really a "bug", more like a story thing really.
As for 4), yes, that was in legit play. (The entire testing used a normal play, this might have something to do with being both dom and sub.)

Oct 26, 2017
Just some minor stuff for the time being, including stuff previously mentioned.

Starting area

Event issues
- Bucket slave can only be talked to from one direction

Visual
- Empty face frames messing with dialogue display (this might confuse or upset readers)

Continuity
- Ruby's negative reputation check overrides the initial conversation
- Farm slaves going "Talk to Mistress Crystal!" even after the player casually talks to Crystal

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Just some minor stuff for the time being, including stuff previously mentioned.

Starting area

Event issues
- Bucket slave can only be talked to from one direction

Visual
- Empty face frames messing with dialogue display (this might confuse or upset readers)

Continuity
- Ruby's negative reputation check overrides the initial conversation
- Farm slaves going "Talk to Mistress Crystal!" even after the player casually talks to Crystal

Thank you for all of this! Can't believe the mistress crystal bug is back sigh.

Visual

Is there a lot like this or someone specific?

Oct 26, 2017

Visual

A lot, unfortunately. Something might have gone wrong while adding the text.

I haven't tested extensively, but for the starting area alone, almost all dialogues were affected. This usually affects a part of the dialogue - all of a sudden, there are empty frames "pushing" the text to the right, reducing visibility and, well, using more windows than necessary, then it goes back to normal and repeats itself.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
A lot, unfortunately. Something might have gone wrong while adding the text.

I haven't tested extensively, but for the starting area alone, almost all dialogues were affected. This usually affects a part of the dialogue - all of a sudden, there are empty frames "pushing" the text to the right, reducing visibility and, well, using more windows than necessary, then it goes back to normal and repeats itself.
OH. I did put up a warning that text sadly broke in old saves. But when you start a new game all text should be fine and don't look like a mess.

At least... when I started a new game and tested it Dialogue and everything else was completely fine and no longer get pushed out of screen etc.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020

Visual

what was the website you got that nwjs thingy it dosent work for me anymore in newer versions its a shame i was enjoying this game

Oct 26, 2017
OH. I did put up a warning that text sadly broke in old saves. But when you start a new game all text should be fine and don't look like a mess.

At least... when I started a new game and tested it Dialogue and everything else was completely fine and no longer get pushed out of screen etc.
I saw this one but that was in a brand new save. 0.png 0.png

Oct 26, 2017
Try here and see if it works
Updating nwjs will break the game completely (it requires the same exact hash as the deployed version, even if all dependencies are present). If the game doesn't run, there is a log file attached. When a log file has errors in it, players can report the log to you so you can actually help them - that's what log files are here for lol.

Edit: Shorter.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes