RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Correct! I already used all of them on the pool but there was no activity, just a portal opened, is that correct?
when you throw them into the pool,orbs should appear, or floating gems, then youshould be able to interact with the gems and absorb them.

Did that? If so there are only three and I have yet to add the rest.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Played it, it bugged out. I broke into the patreon only thing LOL. The.. lesbian foot fetish scenes are great, I won't lie. thank you.

Are you talking about the souls? you have to exit the throne and you should see a light indication to "throw" the soul inside the pool
thanks ...but what is the patreon only stuff ?

Oct 26, 2017
The cameo talk made me think Death's Punishment suddenly became Patreon-based. That was confusing.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
The cameo talk made me think Death's Punishment suddenly became Patreon-based. That was confusing.
haha sorry for the confusion!

Also, I pretty much have my hotfix ready, but I'm not sure if there are any issues and I may sneak in.. some extra things. well, more like things I didn't get to.

Reactions: Dipo69

qwe_chill

Jun 24, 2020
Consider this a supplement to my review.
When I saw this game, I didn’t have much hope for it, I thought it was an ordinary female foot fetish game. But as soon as I got to the first location and talked to a couple of NPCs, all my fears were replaced by amazement. It is very rare to find an RPGM game where the role-playing system would be so developed. Usually in such games we are given a role to choose from at the beginning of the passage with the help of a couple of dialogues, which we will fulfill (dominant or submission), and then we fulfill this role until the end of the game without the ability to change anything. In the this game, we are given a choice in almost every dialogue, and we can also influence our reputation in a variety of ways. We can to play the role of the elite, middle class, slave, and maybe something even lower, no one limits you in this role. In my review, I wrote that if you add sprites and some more content to the game, it will be one of the best RPG games of this half year, but now that I have studied it in more detail, I understand she already is, and I tend to believe that after a couple of updates this will be one of the best RPG games of the year, at least for me (although Im a not fan of foot fetish games, but you made me love it). The plot is also quite interesting, which is rare for such games, there is even a slight twist at the end. If you study everything, go through the game several times, read the dialogues, talk to all NPC then the game will take ~ 8 hours, which seems inconceivable for the alpha version, and most importantly, all these hours will be eventful, and not just running from point A to point B ( except for some scenes with improvement reputation some characters). In general, developer, you are great
And now a couple of questions:
1. Are there any plans to monetize the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S sorry if you dont understand something, my english is not very good

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Consider this a supplement to my review.
When I saw this game, I didn’t have much hope for it, I thought it was an ordinary female foot fetish game. But as soon as I got to the first location and talked to a couple of NPCs, all my fears were replaced by amazement. It is very rare to find an RPGM game where the role-playing system would be so developed. Usually in such games we are given a role to choose from at the beginning of the passage with the help of a couple of dialogues, which we will fulfill (dominant or submission), and then we fulfill this role until the end of the game without the ability to change anything. In the this game, we are given a choice in almost every dialogue, and we can also influence our reputation in a variety of ways. We can to play the role of the elite, middle class, slave, and maybe something even lower, no one limits you in this role. In my review, I wrote that if you add sprites and some more content to the game, it will be one of the best RPG games of this half year, but now that I have studied it in more detail, I understand she already is, and I tend to believe that after a couple of updates this will be one of the best RPG games of the year, at least for me (although Im a not fan of foot fetish games, but you made me love it). The plot is also quite interesting, which is rare for such games, there is even a slight twist at the end. If you study everything, go through the game several times, read the dialogues, talk to all NPC then the game will take ~ 8 hours, which seems inconceivable for the alpha version, and most importantly, all these hours will be eventful, and not just running from point A to point B ( except for some scenes with improvement reputation some characters). In general, developer, you are great
And now a couple of questions:
1. Are there any plans to monetize the game?
P.S sorry if you dont understand something, my english is not very good
Hey there, don’t worry your English isn’t bad! First, I appreciated your kind review, and I appreciate what you are saying now! I had no idea there were 8 hours of content! Thank you very much for the kind words!! I’m glad I went beyond your expectations. I know a lot of RPG maker games can be a grind and not as fun.

Again, thank you for your kind words!

1. No, I don’t. I am a man of my word; this game will always be free and nor do I want to put it behind a pay wall.
  2. Those currently are the only characters until I make more. My goal is to not force you to restart a game to unlock too many things. Of course, this is easier said than done. So, you have already unlocked all the characters for relationship. (characters will be unlocked regardless of sub/dom that is my intention but again easier said than done.)
  3. Yes. More coming soon!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I just see a confusing post in a broken BBcode table if that helps. :unsure:

(Jokes aside, you'll have to be more specific, lakano.)
hahah, I think he tired to attach a photo or something?

Also... Taking advantage of this.

I have updated the version to 0.40B also attached a game guide. It didn't take long to make the game guide as I only focused on the important things and how to unlock things.

Let me know if there are any issues or more questions for the FAQ lol.

2021-06-05
0.40B Bugfix Patch
Fixes:
  • Wendy should now offer her shop at level 1 dom.
  • Sleep now gives 75 energy and Dog house sleep gives 50 energy.
  • Drugs should now be removed from inventory after amber’s event.
  • Ursula’s event should no longer keep repeating.
  • Melissa’s soul should now be taken by Satan and removed from inventory.
  • Alexis and Sarah were not buying at a higher price and now fixed.
  • Options on the bench for time skip were not working and now fixed.

Mar 17, 2021
IIRC, you were working on the time system, which was a thorn in the side for you, correct? I saw a couple of other things that were odd, other than a few misspellings/punctuation.
1. If you talk to the woman outside of the inn just to the left, the pictures don't change during the conversation.
2. The time doesn't change when you sleep. Sleeping seems to still work because you can access the mine afterward, so to see the time not change after sleeping is confusing. I would recommend removing the clock for the time being until you are able to get to the time system.

Honestly, I didn't make it to more than a few minutes in with the confusion.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
IIRC, you were working on the time system, which was a thorn in the side for you, correct? I saw a couple of other things that were odd, other than a few misspellings/punctuation.
1. If you talk to the woman outside of the inn just to the left, the pictures don't change during the conversation.
2. The time doesn't change when you sleep. Sleeping seems to still work because you can access the mine afterward, so to see the time not change after sleeping is confusing. I would recommend removing the clock for the time being until you are able to get to the time system.

Hi. I'm confused about your statements. when was the last time you played?

1. Nicole? her faces moving. Just checked. Unless you mean someone else? (this is the girl next to the bath).
2. I completely changed the time last update 0.40. Again, just tested this now, time changes. you sleep until 8 am the next day. Days even change. (monday-sunday as well).

So, you didn't play much? no offense, if these small things made you confused, I'm not sure what to tell you.

I'm all for feedback but, everything you said seems to be working. Yes, writing errors here and there. we all get those.

Please use Toggles "C" and "R" forgot to mention this in the guide as well.

Oct 26, 2017
The first thing I did was talk to Katie's mom then dom her twice to spawn Ruby.

I then went with "Seriously?" and casually cancelled instead of replying "Fucking hell. Fine.", which caused Ruby to lock herself instead of vanishing, effectively preventing the player from doing anything at all. (The player can technically get out of the entire situation by waiting for the timer to cause exhaustion, but...)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
The first thing I did was talk to Katie's mom then dom her twice to spawn Ruby.

I then went with "Seriously?" and casually cancelled instead of replying "Fucking hell. Fine.", which caused Ruby to lock herself instead of vanishing, effectively preventing the player from doing anything at all. (The player can technically get out of the entire situation by waiting for the timer to cause exhaustion, but...)
Wait, the option still forces you to stay? I thought I set it up so both end up in the same result one way or another lol.

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, the option still forces you to stay? I thought I set it up so both end up in the same result one way or another lol.
It does, because Ruby then moves in a corner and gets herself stuck.

New ones to add to the list:
- Can throw souls you don't have in the pool, causing the orb to appear and then disappear permanently
- Katie will still show up in the house of pleasure even if never talked to and act familiar, same with Rebecca
- Choosing to be dominant for Satan right after having met Death in the house of pleasure locks the player out of Ruby's office (and effectively fires the player from working for Ruby as they will get introduced to Katie's mom instead)
- Clock is off by one hour for the day check, overlapping at 24:59 instead of 23:59

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
It does, because Ruby then moves in a corner and gets herself stuck.

New ones to add to the list:
- Can throw souls you don't have in the pool, causing the orb to appear and then disappear permanently
- Katie will still show up in the house of pleasure even if never talked to and act familiar, same with Rebecca
- Choosing to be dominant for Satan right after having met Death in the house of pleasure locks the player out of Ruby's office (and effectively fires the player from working for Ruby as they will get introduced to Katie's mom instead)
- Clock is off by one hour for the day check, overlapping at 24:59 instead of 23:59
1. Crap, I'll see if I can get Ruby fixed. Old bugs crawling back.
2. Hmm, I can't replicate this. I have no souls in my inventory and I get "You have no souls to throw". I could be doing it wrong? Do you have more than one soul in your inventory by chance?
3. So, someone said this in discord. For Katie, I wanted her to be arrogant regardless of her meeting you or not. She is that type of person. But maybe I need to fix it. Also you are right about Rebecca.
4. Is this possible in legit play? Maybe I didn't balance it correctly.
5. I'll take a look at the clock!

Recently fixed the names of the days so they can fit. (someone from discord).

Thank you as always!!

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes