RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Ty for reply. She did intiated dialogue about "goods" but it ends up with char bein scared off by her, does it needs specific dom lvl?

Oct 26, 2017
Those paid assets were worth it, the title looks much better than the crappy "MZ DLC RTP" one.

Good job! Thank you and thanks Rophyr for this one. Will try and playtest when I can so I can help other zoners report here instead of live chats where it's hard to follow any kind of serious topic.

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Ty for reply. She did intiated dialogue about "goods" but it ends up with char bein scared off by her, does it needs specific dom lvl?
Yes, it was supposed to be level 1 dom. But dammit, it seems to be completely broken. I'll release a fix soon.
Those paid assets were worth it, the title looks much better than the crappy "MZ DLC RTP" one.

Good job! Thank you and thanks Rophyr for this one. Will try and playtest when I can so I can help other zoners report here instead of live chats where it's hard to follow any kind of serious topic.
haha, I am glad you liked it! I was really excited to show it off. Sadly I don't have Death bust or anything as the artist never responded to me but oh well. We get satan's beauty.

And thank you, take your time!

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Are you sure? I see it giving 30 energy. Which is too low. Gah, I'm not sure how that happened. I'll fix in hot fix and put it to 75.
Yeah it give 30 energy, but before i buy house and sleep in it i didn't get energy from tent and at first sleep too.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
I think I'm stupid because I can't find any direct way to see my current exp rep or energy, is there a way to check or is it just flying over my head?

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah it give 30 energy, but before i buy house and sleep in it i didn't get energy from tent and at first sleep too.
hmm, I'll check it out and write it down for hotfix, thank you! I think it's too low and I didn't want this to be a pain for you guys.

I think I'm stupid because I can't find any direct way to see my current exp rep or energy, is there a way to check or is it just flying over my head?
Not stupid! I haven't figured a proper way to tell players in game yet but:

Also Important! Toggle's for the game are "C" and "R."

C = Need Stats
R = Levels

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Not stupid! I haven't figured a proper way to tell players in game yet but:

Also Important! Toggle's for the game are "C" and "R."

C = Need Stats
R = Levels
Thx now I remember, I can be pretty dense sometimes

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
New title screen looks great! Been waiting for a few updates before trying this again so now is as good a time as ever.

Oct 26, 2017
where I'm I?
First typo two lines in the prologue, but don't get discouraged. Keep up the good work, you'll get rid of them eventually.

On a less negative note, the title screen animation is pretty cool. Will provide a save as well after checking yours.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
New title screen looks great! Been waiting for a few updates before trying this again so now is as good a time as ever.
Thank you, it was oddly the update I was excited for, for people to see haha. I hope it was worth the wait. Have fun! Ask if you any questions.

First typo two lines in the prologue, but don't get discouraged. Keep up the good work, you'll get rid of them eventually.

On a less negative note, the title screen animation is pretty cool. Will provide a save as well after checking yours.
Aw man, here I was trying my best haha. Writing errors come out of nowhere! It's something I want to crush too. I'm glad you like the title screen's animations! Thank you. waiting to see if any more bugs before I cook up a hotfix lol.

Oct 26, 2017
Instructions on how to use for playtesting:
- If you have 20 saves and an autosave, and just in case, please backup your save folder.
- If you don't already have 20 saves, load any save (or start a new game) and save to File 20.
- Extract this file to the /save/ folder and overwrite your save.
- Load the save.
(You can use any slot between 1 and 20, just rename the file accordingly, and don't use 0 or you will use the autosave slot.)

Contains the same things Crazy94 provided, plus all items, key items, weapons/armors and all bachelorettes unlocked by default (including placeholders).

Actually, considering I included all items, scratch too much gold as this would cause you to save edit to go broke.
Replacing this with a 2000 gold save, just sell as needed.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes