RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Tried shrinking the database to less than 25 actors? This should immediately prevent you from loading any save should you want to reproduce this. That said though, you can still make use of them.
OH, well yeah we talked about this you are 100% correct this will break it. I think I misunderstood! Since you said if I remove "day" everything will break. but yeah, at least I can use them. I'm not sure which plugin is screwing it up.

The weather/tint should be in common events, unless this has been rewritten too. :)
Yes! It is fixed now. So you are right. Unless I left the code somewhere else by mistake. (in the next update.)

As for level checks+switches, I respect your decision to use a plugin for switches when you have dedicated one or multiple variables to this which also handles choices just fine with a simple conditional branch.
Using a conditional branch is much messier. Have you seen the code? ( I mean I know you have).

But this is because of the same plugin:

<Enable Any Switches: 126,127,128,129,130>You are right, I am a slave after all.\n I should learn my place.

So, if any switches are on this choice becomes available. Rather than doing a conditional branch for each and every single one.

Message output mostly is about the redundant +/- stat messages that only have to be called once at the end of a branch (they can be made dynamic too, to both prevent typos and having to go back to this later).
OH, you mean like a universal common event that says, "You lost -10 Hygiene." The issue is not every single thing is the same. But, I see how helpful this can be. Like, I have something for the house of pleasure. "House of pleasure Aftermath" common event.

As you guessed, it's usually better to spot typos and grammar derps as soon as possible and show your audience that you do care about your writing skills and what writing good smut actually means. As in not just "lick feet" or "sniff boots" 10 times over because that's the smartest thing you can come up with. :sneaky:
God, I do hope no one thinks I write like that! I could never. But I agree with you. It's just that I was focusing on so many things at once lol.

Thank you very much for the quick reply!(y)
Of course! Thank you for reporting and discussing my game with me.

Nyuux3

May 17, 2021
I have the problem that no realationship is shown on orb except for Death.. im working 2 weeks in the bar from violet and nothing happens

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
How to play on Android? There's no apk
Try this: (uses Joipla)

Use the + button in the bottom right, then click on the executubale button, find the game folder and click on the html extension. Put in the name and a file version and that it. It should create a clickable icon on joiplay after that.

Double checked the executable you want is index.html
I have the problem that no realationship is shown on orb except for Death.. im working 2 weeks in the bar from violet and nothing happens
I have written in patch notes the only girls you can get in the orb are: Death, satan, Katie, and Ruby.

violet gives you trust. Which is separate and will be useful in the future.

Ruby relationship is only unlocked after you unlock house of pleasure.

Katie is unlocked only if you allowed her to live with you.

death.. well you seem to have that one at least.

Satan is also after house of pleasure

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
All right - first I want to apologize as I asked a few questions about this game when it was barely released, I said I would come back and give a review, but it had very little content back then and I was caught up in other issues so I didn't.

Second, well, this game is great so far! Some typos here and there, but nothing big and overall the fetish content for most of the girls is really enjoyable. The way the game works reminds me of both Banished games, a little game called Magic Femdom, and somehow even "Captured by Dark Elves" from Darktoz. (probably because of the mine lol)

I loved Katie, Death and Samantha/Cassandra the most so far, but there is enjoyable content even on some of the girls with fewer scripted events (like Elizabeth after you give her that foot massage 3 times), so I'm definitely looking forward to future updates! I think an option to become the slave of any elite/middleclass mistress would be awesome in the future too - I know you're probably focusing on finishing the Death and then the Violet path for now, as well as adding buyable slaves to the auction house and building the middle class area, but later on you could even add mini-paths for girls like Ashley, Jessica or Elizabeth where, if you didn't submit to any of the big mistresses yet, have a sub ranking of 3 and treated them obediently, you could give up all your money and house deed to one of these girls in exchange for them accepting you as their official slave! You would then be teleported to your former mansion and live there with your chosen mistress as you did with Katie, plus get a handful of bonus scenes of pleasing your new owner! Obviously it's just a idea but you seem to have designed this game with a lot of modularity in mind so I think some version of it could work!

And I also pray for a Cassandra route as I loved her 2 worship scenes and the idea that you may join Samantha as a second slave... :sneaky:

Ah, and lastly, there's also a bug I have to report! On the Katie route, after she moves in with you, if you decide to not leave the house for more than a week and just do chores to max your relation with Katie (say, if you stay only inside the house from day 19 to day 28), when you eventually come out of the house Violet will only collect the rent for one week even if you owe her 2. (in the previous example, she'll only take the 400 gold you owed her on day 28, not also the 400 you owed on day 21)

Anyway, great job so far and really looking forward to your subsequent releases, Crazy94 ! Cheers and thank you for all the work you've put into this game!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
All right - first I want to apologize as I asked a few questions about this game when it was barely released, I said I would come back and give a review, but it had very little content back then and I was caught up in other issues so I didn't.
Don't worry about it! Thank you for coming back and trying it out again! means a lot. I know the game has come far from the initial release! At least I'd like to hope that is much better.

Second, well, this game is great so far! Some typos here and there, but nothing big and overall the fetish content for most of the girls is really enjoyable. The way the game works reminds me of both Banished games, a little game called Magic Femdom, and somehow even "Captured by Dark Elves" from Darktoz. (probably because of the mine lol)
Thank you! Haha, I liked all of those games! I think Captured by dark elves was well made, Magic femdom is a fun little text-based game, and of course, I was inspired by Banished haha.

As for typos, yeah. I'm working on fixing all the text in the game. WIP. It's the price I pay for the text-based game ;p.

I loved Katie, Death and Samantha/Cassandra the most so far, but there is enjoyable content even on some of the girls with fewer scripted events (like Elizabeth after you give her that foot massage 3 times), so I'm definitely looking forward to future updates! I think an option to become the slave of any elite/middleclass mistress would be awesome in the future too - I know you're probably focusing on finishing the Death and then the Violet path for now, as well as adding buyable slaves to the auction house and building the middle class area, but later on you could even add mini-paths for girls like Ashley, Jessica or Elizabeth where, if you didn't submit to any of the big mistresses yet, have a sub ranking of 3 and treated them obediently, you could give up all your money and house deed to one of these girls in exchange for them accepting you as their official slave! You would then be teleported to your former mansion and live there with your chosen mistress as you did with Katie, plus get a handful of bonus scenes of pleasing your new owner! Obviously it's just a idea but you seem to have designed this game with a lot of modularity in mind so I think some version of it could work!
I try my best to give a lot of enjoyable content when it comes to fetishes and interaction with NPCs. I want the world to feel alive.

You nailed it on the head. Working on Death, Satan, and Violet. So there will be lots of content for that and I want to progress the story as well. Of course Dom content. (slavery and such.)

I love this idea of having different paths for "smaller" characters. Ashley, Jessica, Elizabeth, and anyone else I may eventually open to that function where you can pick and choose. Not everyone is going to like Katie, so I'd love to give them options!

I'll keep the idea in my mind as it is something I wanted to do. I am currently working on other things though and that is why it isn't a thing yet.

And I also pray for a Cassandra route as I loved her 2 worship scenes and the idea that you may join Samantha as a second slave... :sneaky:
Haha, Cassandra is an elite. So, of course ;). More story, more content. etc.

Ah, and lastly, there's also a bug I have to report! On the Katie route, after she moves in with you, if you decide to not leave the house for more than a week and just do chores to max your relation with Katie (say, if you stay only inside the house from day 19 to day 28), when you eventually come out of the house Violet will only collect the rent for one week even if you owe her 2. (in the previous example, she'll only take the 400 gold you owed her on day 28, not also the 400 you owed on day 21)
The rent system is driving me crazy. I had to remove the increasing rent because some people would get a crazy number like 8500. So it still needs fine tuning. Thank you for reporting this!

Anyway, great job so far and really looking forward to your subsequent releases, @Crazy94 ! Cheers and thank you for all the work you've put into this game!
Thank you! Glad you and others are enjoying it. Again, thanks for giving it another shot =).

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
So, if anyone's curious about what I'm working on.

Right now... I'm working on a way to allow you to change your name. 80% done. This is basic I didn't intend this from the start... so I have to manually change "Kim" in everything.. and that is more tiring than it being hard.

Name change is something I wanted to do but I did the mistake of not setting up the foundation for it and this motivated me to do it. (since I'm trying to edit my writing, it's the best time but sadly slow.)

I do plan on using the naming feature more for other things.

To do list:

-Fix bugs.
- Add Jessica and Nicole's Middle-class conversations. (Not sure what happened to them!)
- Rewrite a few code (WIP and already did a lot.)
- More to Death and Satan Relationship. (including Death job).
- More dom content in this update. (already in process.)
- New job in low-class map. You will need Violet's trust.
- Work on removing placeholders in Bar and First inn.
-Work on spelling errors and writing errors.

Lots of content to come and story progression.

Anyways, my discord is always open and I take people's suggestions, bug reports, and just to chat!

Thank you for anyone still around and waiting for the next update. (No ETA on that but as you can see I have a lot to do.)

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Oct 26, 2017
Windows Mega is dead fyi
A good thing they can't do that so easily with some other file hosts (lol link masking). :sneaky:
Did you leave discord? wanted to show you something... but It's okay lol.
Still on it, just removed all reactions so I could not be mentioned.
And can see everything (and still post if needed) so feel free to show it to the server.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
A good thing they can't do that so easily with some other file hosts (lol link masking). :sneaky:Still on it, just removed all reactions so I could not be mentioned.
And can see everything (and still post if needed) so feel free to show it to the server.

Yeah, the links are fixed now. Even the android one broke. Weird, my links weren't really expired in my end (On mega at least).

Also okay cool! I just found a cool tileset.... tempting... gah wallet why? (wouldn't want you gone from discord but I know how distracting it can be!)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone know what version of rpgmaker this is in?
RPG Maker MZ, a revamped MV.

Yup MZ. Thank you.

Here is the latest spoiler/preview. I'm super excited for Death's content :). Just to let you know, you will unlock something helpful. (at least in my opinion!).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Yup MZ. Thank you.

Here is the latest spoiler/preview. I'm super excited for Death's content :). Just to let you know, you will unlock something helpful. (at least in my opinion!).

whilst the sub theme is not my kink, i find your game fun to play. you have to be the hardest working dev. the fixes and updates come so fast, i don't know how you manage it. your interaction on this thread is so good and refreshing. i really wish you all the luck and success in the world as your enthusiasm is clear to see, but don't overdo it

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Th
I believe that is only if it is designed for Droid.
did it work for you either way?

whilst the sub theme is not my kink, i find your game fun to play. you have to be the hardest working dev. the fixes and updates come so fast, i don't know how you manage it. your interaction on this thread is so good and refreshing. i really wish you all the luck and success in the world as your enthusiasm is clear to see, but don't overdo it
Thank you! I'm glad I can appeal to people like you. For the record, I am trying to get the ball rolling for the dom side of things. This is what I want to focus on in this update but I got excited about the new tileset and decided to work on Death's things.

Your words are very kind and it means a lot! I try to be honest, open, and friendly as I see no reason not to be. I learn from other people's "mistakes" I do find the value of interacting with people who are willing to play my game!

Anyways, as how I do it? I think cause I enjoy making a game I want to make and I have no obligation to anyone. (Yes, I want all my players to have fun.) Like, you guys have no obligation and I have no obligation it's just pure fun and entertainment. Idk if that makes sense? It's one of the reasons why I don't want Patreon and I want it free to play.

Also, don't worry I take lots of breaks. It's just, I been inspired lately and I have been rolling with inspiration and Thanks to people like you and everyone who is kind (so far everyone's been super chill) I have the motivation as well.

Thanks for playing!

Edit: I spent a couple of hours getting this to function and will be implemented with next update. (I wish I built my foundation correctly from the start but no biggie.)

Mar 17, 2021
I haven't tried your game for Android. I find mostly VNs for Android; there are some actual games, but few with foot fetish.

By the way, I finally got around to playing version C, and I am really enjoying it. Can't wait to see what else you have in store. One thing I am finding, though, is that it is way easy to get to Elite status with almost no effort. On the one hand, it's refreshing to be able to easily get to Elite; on the other hand, I feel as if I'd like more of a challenge. Also, I only see Death if I negate my energy. I'd be interested to see what you come up with while you fill out the structure of what you have going, but just a couple of thoughts I have while playing the game.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes