RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Excellent game. Waiting for more.
Thank you! Will be a little slow this month. But already planning for next update.

Use the + button in the bottom right, then click on the executubale button, find the game folder and click on the html extension. Put in the name and a file version and that it. It should create a clickable icon on joiplay after that.

Double checked the executable you want is index.html
Thank you for this! I hope it works for him. That way maybe I can put back the link up.Worried it was broken.

kingbear123

May 3, 2020
Use the + button in the bottom right, then click on the executubale button, find the game folder and click on the html extension. Put in the name and a file version and that it. It should create a clickable icon on joiplay after that.

Double checked the executable you want is index.html
thank you it worked, i forgot to add the name

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Let's see... after playing the game gonna give a bit of feedback.

Things that need to be done:

*Reduce chance of obtaining gold and silver ores, it is too common and they have a really good price, chance of gold should be 1/20, of silver 1/10, bronce 3/5 and chance to hurt yourself 1/4, basically this way you have a 5%, 10%, 60% and 25% chance respectively, which would be quite more normal, even more prices need to be reduced a lot, copper for 10, silver for 40 and gold for 100 would be addecuate prices for your work.

Even more it would be useful to have some job exp and levels that have an effect on chances, for example let's say that it goes from 0 to 5, a complete novice have a bigger chance to get hurt and less chance to find good stuff, while a max level would never get hurt and have a bigger chance to get good stuff.

*Leaving aside the mine, which just needs nerfs for good stuff and prices we would go into interactions, which are... kind of a mess atm, let's start with just a few:

Katie and her mother: These characters can be met at the start of the game and really easy, however the interactions you have with them are fast and... kinda bad, let me explain, in Katie's case I don't get how can she act like that without issue when people tend to care a lot about reputation and following the rules, she may have determination to get back on her feet but she can't have that attitude at first. What would make sense is that there was some way to interact with said character, be it out of work (like Chrystal taking a day off and you being in charge after taking the job) and that the curse has some kind of influence on you so that Katie could notice your submissive tendencies (higher chance the more submissive you are) then try to work that in her favour.

Offering to satiate your submissiveness for gold and if she gets enough gold she can buy her freedom. Even more the game needs to track more about your interactions, because I never payed for her "services" and she came into my house saying that I did and asking to stay at my home.

In fact like the example I gave the way you interact with the characters is weird and doesn't make sense and that's a bit bad when you think about the essence of the game, which is the interactions and general situation.

Overall I don't want to extend more, but basically it needs to be more challenging, feel the need of money that may push you towards being submissive at first and fight back, even more while this is obvious the house is too cheap and in fact you can actually divide it into parts, like buying the house then upgrading the bed, kitchen, bathroom...

Even more it doesn't make sense to have dom and sub points but rather an unified stat that could go from -100 to 100 being 0 neutral for example, -100 being totally submissive and 100 being totally dominant.

More or less it can be an interesting game, oh and related to really hard fetishes such as scat or pee just add toggles on the menu and take out parts of the scenes or make the independent ones unavoidable would be enough.

Reactions: Bonger12345

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Hey, thanks for playing and for your feedback. I will try to answer you as much as I can in between work. So if I missed something, it wasn't my intention.

Balancing is something I need to focus on, especially when it comes to the prices of things. I do like your suggestion. Reducing the costs to what you suggested isn't a bad idea either.

Creating a ratio, as you suggested harder than it seems in Rpgmaker, but I could figure something out because I'm not happy with the percentage.

A whole system for mining/fishing is something I have thought about, and I have discussed it here. It's a great idea and something I want to have, but it will be a bit later as it's a whole new system I have to sit up. Levels, exp needed and having luck chances. It will take a lot more time than I have this month.

I do understand where you are coming from when it comes to Katie. I made Katie a particular case because I'll be adding more background to her character.

Offering to satiate your submissiveness for gold and if she gets enough gold she can buy her freedom. Even more the game needs to track more about your interactions, because I never payed for her "services" and she came into my house saying that I did and asking to stay at my home.
I realized this and I have fixed this issue for people who haven't paid for her service.

Even more it doesn't make sense to have dom and sub points but rather an unified stat that could go from -100 to 100 being 0 neutral for example, -100 being totally submissive and 100 being totally dominant.
See, I have a lot of issues deciding on what to do with this. Many people don't mind having the ability to do both. Others like you want 1 stat. I keep going back and forth to the idea of having 1 stat. I wanted this to be your own decisions and part of me doesn't want to limit you to one side.

Overall I don't want to extend more, but basically it needs to be more challenging, feel the need of money that may push you towards being submissive at first and fight back, even more while this is obvious the house is too cheap and in fact you can actually divide it into parts, like buying the house then upgrading the bed, kitchen, bathroom...
I made the home easy to get for a reason. Since the game is meant to expand and I have more ideas for what gold is used for. Currently on my list is making the player expand the basement/dungeon (300g maybe) where they can train an untrained slave that you buy from the auction.

There will also be a chance for you to buy out homes of residence if you have a higher dom stat and a relationship with the new mayor of the "low class" area.

You will be spending gold on buying homes and getting a weekly gold amount and that also will be affected by the relationship you have with Katie.

I like the idea of dividing it into parts since the food gives you max once a day and the sink (fixed next update) gives you free hygiene. It's not a bad idea to pay for these features.

Keep in mind, I already have 2 maps completed after the lower class area. (external only) I have yet to decide if I want to make it that long or not. So, balancing is a work in progress and needs help lol.

Just keep in mind this is in Alpha and everything and anything can change and that is why I am grateful for the feedback.

Reactions: Dipo69 and EvilRade

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Related to that house here you have an alternative, you want it to be fairly easy to get it? that's fine, but rather than buying it you are renting it. If the rent isn't too high (I think 300-500 per week should be reasonable in current gameplay conditions).

I think that with that way you can unlock the house as you want while not feeling like the economy is broken, because when 30 pieces of bread can buy a house something is wrong, even more when the house makes the stats kind of redundant cause you can easily fill them.

Related to the stat... we are supposed to be cursed, I feel it's really weird that you could go on both extremes (dominant and submissive) in that situation. That doesn't mean that you can't have some acts of both, in fact you as a player can just balance it, but in the end do you beat the curse or does it devour you dominance?, I just felt that was the point of the game and in fact the point of we as a player should be to maintain our dominance while the world should try to push us towards submissiveness.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes