4.10 star(s) 13 Votes
May 27, 2017
Where did I complain? When did I say that devs can't make their game as they want it? I have always thought that devs should make their game as they want it, not cater to the audience. The game is almost always better that way. And I often play games where girls aren't exactly as I like them. But I play them, and I often like them. I just voiced my opinion, like you just did.
Asking "Why do the boobs always have to be so big?" means you don't like big boobs, if you liked big breasts you wouldn't say something like that. And showing discontent towards something is complaining. If I say "Why is there NTR in this game?", it means I'm unhappy (and therefore complaining) about NTR being in the game, adding a question mark doesn't exempt it from being a complaint. Go to a Gay/Furry/NTR thread and ask why there is gay/furry/NTR in the game, and see what replies you get.

Questioning the dev on his decision to add big breasted characters implies you prefer smaller breasted females, means you want the dev to make a game with smaller breasted females. You're indirectly asking the dev to cater to your preferences, which means not letting the dev make the game they want.

I wasn't voicing my opinion, I was stating good etiquette for being a decent human being, which is basically "live and let live". There are better ways of stating an opinion, wording is very important. Instead of saying, "Why do the boobs always have to be so big?", you could have said, "Characters are hot, but boobs could be a little smaller". There's no way that looks or feels like a complaint, there isn't any negative connotation, and you're making your opinion and preference of smaller breasts clearly known, that too in a polite way.

I don't like every genre and tag, but I let people enjoy what they want to. If the characters are super hot but there is NTR in a VN, I don't ask "Why does there always have to be NTR?". I just ignore the thread, because it's not meant for me, and I move on.

Last edited:

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
ntr avoible why not? dont gobto that path and its good for all
Why do you hate yourself so much you would want to see that to begin with?

Regardless, isn't it fine to play a game without NTR without asking it to be added? I like incest, but I don't go around asking devs to add it to games that don't already have it. Heck, I even play games that don't have incest at all because I don't have to have it in every single story I come across.

mica116

Jan 18, 2020

Regardless, isn't it fine to play a game without NTR without asking it to be added? I like incest, but I don't go around asking devs to add it to games that don't already have it. Heck, I even play games that don't have incest at all because I don't have to have it in every single story I come across.
and why are u so bored to have it been a option? hmm strange..

mica116

Jan 18, 2020

and didnt ask for it, i simple ask if will or not have it

• Angry
Reactions: hyfka and Cavpal

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
Asking "Why do the boobs always have to be so big?" means you don't like big boobs, if you liked big breasts you wouldn't say something like that. And showing discontent towards something is complaining. If I say "Why is there NTR in this game?", it means I'm unhappy (and therefore complaining) about NTR being in the game, adding a question mark doesn't exempt it from being a complaint. Go to a Gay/Furry/NTR thread and ask why there is gay/furry/NTR in the game, and see what replies you get.

Questioning the dev on his decision to add big breasted characters implies you prefer smaller breasted females, means you want the dev to make a game with smaller breasted females. You're indirectly asking the dev to cater to your preferences, which means not letting the dev make the game they want.

I wasn't voicing my opinion, I was stating good etiquette for being a decent human being, which is basically "live and let live". There are better ways of stating an opinion, wording is very important. Instead of saying, "Why do the boobs always have to be so big?", you could have said, "Characters are hot, but boobs could be a little smaller". There's no way that looks or feels like a complaint, there isn't any negative connotation, and you're making your opinion and preference of smaller breasts clearly known, that too in a polite way.

I don't like every genre and tag, but I let people enjoy what they want to. If the characters are super hot but there is NTR in a VN, I don't ask "Why does there always have to be NTR?". I just ignore the thread, because it's not meant for me, and I move on.
I agree that I'm leaning more towards smaller boobs than bigger ones. But bigger boobs suit certain characters better and I don't have a problem with that. It does in no way mean that I want the dev to alter the game to suit my needs or preferences. I simply said what I thought, most games I play on this site have girls with large boobs and that surprises me to some extent. it wasn't meant like criticism. I agree that I could have phrased it differently though, but it wasn't that harsh, was it? I see a lot of harsher things said towards games and their devs here every day.

May 27, 2017
I agree that I'm leaning more towards smaller boobs than bigger ones. But bigger boobs suit certain characters better and I don't have a problem with that. It does in no way mean that I want the dev to alter the game to suit my needs or preferences. I simply said what I thought, most games I play on this site have girls with large boobs and that surprises me to some extent. it wasn't meant like criticism. I agree that I could have phrased it differently though, but it wasn't that harsh, was it? I see a lot of harsher things said towards games and their devs here every day.
Thank you for being reasonable and not escalating this matter, people have a hard enough time agreeing to any differing opinions, nice to see someone not be personally offended and go on the attack.

If you're genuinely wondering why so many VNs have big breasted females, you just need to look at real life. Plastic surgery, notably breast implants, are wildly popular in most first world countries. This is because women think that men like big breasts, and that's true for most men, small boob lovers are in the minority. Big breasts/wide hips are a desirable physical trait in a woman, it makes them seem more womanly and capable to bear healthy children, at least that's my lizard brain justification. That olden mentality is where the term child-bearing hips came from. But that's not true at all, women of all shapes and sizes are desirable, and can procreate as long as they're fertile. Just because a majority of men like big breasts, women destroy their bodies and natural beauty to live up to some bullshit societal standard. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, and there's always someone out there who will find you attractive, but that doesn't mean you stop taking care of yourself. Personally, I love big breasts, but I also see the appeal in petite/small breasts. As long as my partner is a decent and loving human being, looks don't really matter to me, big boobs would just be a bonus at that point.

That's reality covered, now when it comes to fictional VNs, they're a form of fantasy and escapism, so the bigger the breasts, the hotter they look, and better the enjoyment for lovers of busty females. So devs who prefer big boobs will make busty chicks, and vice-verse. So it's refreshing to see games that have a wide variety of physical appearances, something for everyone, unlike this VN.

laleyka

Dec 28, 2019
everytime i see boobs like that, i always thinking. man this is a human skin or an orange. joking aside

gonna watch this one for a while

Reactions: El Tanque

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i think this might be one of the only 10 games on this website that has proper screenshots regarding content.
straight to the point, shows exactly what we all want to see and no pointless background photos.

Reactions: Gosamr

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018

To be fair, the boobs in these games are always enormous. I think the only game I can recall where the milf has a bust that isn't cosmetic surgery malpractice size is Midnight Paradise- and even THEN she's sporting what are probably double Ds.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22
Aug 28, 2017
What's the development cycle for Sid Valentine like?

How often are the updates?

I just wanna know if I should play this game now or wait.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes