4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Are their images for this game, cause I can’t see them?
There's an issue with the hosting attachment site since this morning. No one can see images on any thread. A very bad day for incoming new games IMHO. If some new devs want to promote their game here, they'd probably want to wait a bit more before doing so.

On a side note, can someone share the changelog please? Won't download this update if there's nothing interesting content-wise.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
bug in the game.. second night of the day when exiting the room to her bed room i already did a handjob but when going back in her room the second time of the same night... to talk to her causes me to just get a screen of her sitting on the bed... no text box . nothing to exit out of this section... if this was on a re-py instead of rpgm i could just scroll back as normal but can't do that here.. not sure why your using a rpgm just for images an text when repy does that anyway...

Reactions: clowns234

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Weird, but am I the only one that gets no new content this update? It ends at exactly the same place the previous update did.

Reactions: bigbobby0940

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Why do the boobs always have to be so big?
the question should be: why a blonde bimbo? Are they sexy? Because personally...i feel...uncomfortable, blonde hair, pale skin, pink lipstick...a punch in the eye would be less painful than what i'm seeing XD. It's like making a painting, only with white and light-yellow.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
the question should be: why a blonde bimbo? Are they sexy? Because personally...i feel...uncomfortable, blonde hair, pale skin, pink lipstick...a punch in the eye would be less painful than what i'm seeing XD. It's like making a painting, only with white and light-yellow.
I happen to like big big boobs and blondes, which is probably the only reason I played a game that uses this game engine. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Urk

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Yikes, orange peel skin texture kills this game for me. A shame too because I really like Sid Valentine games. (Runs away with troubled thoughts of having my dick sanded away between those sandpaper tits...)

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
very enjoyable game. still early but i like the corruption and thoughts of the mom as she rationalizes acts. story not that believable as why would she turn to son for money instead of "outside" venues but it works for the story. I do like the fact that the dad is not needlessly killed or seen as a a-hole (for now). The friend and the dad are the wild cards for now and dev can take it many different ways from here! I will monitor and sign up. thanks for the game Dev! v/r Diego

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes