4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

mav99

Jun 8, 2020

here ya go guys I ported the 75a android version to Windows latest rpgm version-had to use the butchered webp android images didnt spend anytime on that but it is what it is. Your welcome-enjoy!

Reactions: hax

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
whoops sorry! Saw the end of the thread and jsut someone posted an android link-seen that happen before and peeps asking for windows version? Saw no link to anything so just tried to contribute! Wasted my time oh well thanks for all you do Baas btw

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
whoops sorry! Saw the end of the thread and jsut someone posted an android link-seen that happen before and peeps asking for windows version? Saw no link to anything so just tried to contribute! Wasted my time oh well thanks for all you do Baas btw
Next time, i need help with converting APK to Win, you will get a message from me. :KEK:

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Next time, i need help with converting APK to Win, you will get a message from me. :KEK:
fun times can't wait.. But I have learned a few cool tricks-next time you upload an rpgm game let me at it first and I will make it primo-deluxe!

Reactions: BaasB

umby

May 27, 2017
I admit it without problems, I like games of this genre. In this case we have the (very common) problem of the release time but I sincerely appreciate the simplicity of the scenes and on doing a few things but well.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes