• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (578 MB/ 114 MB) : , (0.85)

Last edited:

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
I like this game...not a bad effort. There is no "ending" at this point as far as I can determine, nor is there any indication that the update has been completed by the player. Otherwise, the story progresses nicely and I imagine it will progress further. This is a simple game with no free roam and it is handled well, IMO.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
I like this game...not a bad effort. There is no "ending" at this point as far as I can determine, nor is there any indication that the update has been completed by the player. Otherwise, the story progresses nicely and I imagine it will progress further. This is a simple game with no free roam and it is handled well, IMO.
yeah sid said its not complete yet, hes working on cursed(his other game) and will return working on debt after the update of cursed

Luzzty

Dec 5, 2020
is it the end after they have sex? cant talk to debra after that and at night it goes back to when lucas first talk to debra

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
is it the end after they have sex? cant talk to debra after that and at night it goes back to when lucas first talk to debra
Basically I think because it's a linear progression the game just stops at the end of new content and leaves you being able to do nothing. You'll be able to do more later.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Found a loop, when getting the first HJ in mom's bed, after he goes back to his room he can, repeatedly, return for another HJ.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes