eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
I don't mind NTR when it's just a kink among many but games built mostly around it aren't my thing unless the MC is the woman or your MC does the cucking. It has the multi protag tag so how even is the split here? From the images with the couple fucking in it the game looks like it's more the males POV and decisions.
I am the other way around. I love to play as the cuck.
I dislike NTR games in which the cuck wouldn't know he is being cucked.

Reactions: slider

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
if your neutral to the cucking/cuck side of things it isnt too bad of a demo, having 5 scenes so far.
1.vito fucks wife
2. vito fucks you instead of wife
3. landlord fucks wife (every 7 days)
4. personal trainer fucks wife
5. out of context office scene
it also apparently has a gameover implemented, but i havnt triggered it, just saw the art n the image section

Reactions: skee23

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
The animation and art works looks really good.
I like that the there are choices for humiliation fetish, but don't worry(for people who dislike it) there are also choices to avoid it. Currently not enough contents, lets see how it goes after next update.

jvgww

Jun 27, 2019
Still quite buggy and needs a little rework in a few points. Right now you can game the game by:

1. Go to gym, cancel back to home.
2. Check pregnancy chance.
3a. Pick the best option and cash in.
3b. If you dont like the options, reroll with step 1.
4. Repeat until your energy is gone.
5. If the energy is gone, go to the next day.

Washing is free.
Pregnancy chance changes after every gym visit; it doesnt hold for the day.
At some point the game gets bugged, and the guy gets fkced eventhough the app says its a female action. This bug lets the guy go into negative energy too.

The game has potential, but its more RNG rerolling than a management system that forces me to make choices.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

Nunesbr

Dec 24, 2021
I see that's nothing is safe from NTR anymore. The end of the world is near, I can feel it in my crotch.
nah, that's what I want, a Beverly to be my naughty wife, see all the power of different races mixing with my sweet cheating wife's gene while she tricks me by saying it's mine!

• Sad
Reactions: NickTH

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
I loved this game, was it abandoned or is it still being developed?
Still being developed. They are taking some time, but I do believe the dev are still working in this game. Probably life got them rather busy.

Edit: Yup, as I imagined, life has been busy for the dev but they have not gave up on the game. If you follow them in itch.io, where they post what they are developing in the game, they confirm what I meant.

Last edited:

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
I don't think any game content should be able to be avoided, because it takes away the idea that the dev put in, the game experience they wanted to pass on!
In many games things can be acoided demepnts on if there are Multiple Routs as explain : I played a game where you can avoid NTR content because of Diffrend Routes. Or some things can be a secret thing

Reactions: Aazkaal
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes