Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
I don't know why are we even discussing this, it's barely a proof of concept. Mechanics such as disabling or enabling specific content or characters will be added, if ever, when there's at least some content they could affect.

And seeing the author's track record, it seems unlikely this will ever reach a playable state.

Last edited:

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
This is still just demo? I though that dev promised more content already
Progress it's been made. You can see a bunch more animations not implemented yet in the dev's FA page:

Mcderp21

Apr 1, 2020
just gonna say this, as of 4 days ago(at the time of this comment) the next update should be dropping on the 30th of january as has been posted on the dev's itch.io account

Reactions: rip-basium

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Ok. So my message was blocked because I don't have 3 posts yet. I just wanted to let you know there's a 3rd release of the Debtors on my itch.io already xD Have a nice whatever
I'm sure it's far off in the future, but do you have some kind of rough plan for when you want to finish the game?

Leo Nois

Jan 19, 2023
I'm sure it's far off in the future, but do you have some kind of rough plan for when you want to finish the game?
Yes. Despite it's still bugged it has all the required components to be a finished game. You can go to the end and you have 4 endings so far. From now on I'm planning a debugging and adding more interesting side quests and endings.

So answering in a simples way: it's finished but I will update it for as long as people are ready to enjoy it xD

The next build will be probably around April

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes