Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
• Buggy beyond belief
• NTR optional and gay or straight optional (previously pretty much everything was forced on)
• Lots of WIP stuff (especially on the Paul/Gay half)
• I still love the overall idea and it's better than the previous build, despite the glaring bugs
Looking forward to more updates now that stuff I'm not into (NTR & Straight) is optional. (y)

Oct 3, 2019
Pregnancy system was kind of disappointing, it seems the FMC can only get pregnant once and stays that way, no breeding mechanics (unless you choose the abortion option, but that kind of takes the fun away). That being said I may have missed something, does the game go longer than the 30 days given to pay off the debt?

Leo Nois

Jan 19, 2023
Debtors-Build3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Why you put it on Torrent if it can be downloaded for free from itch?

burn_black

Jan 2, 2018
Oof, pretty rough build. If you work a normal job you lose relationship with your spouse for some reason. You can easily pay off your debt that way too and you just win. Also if you try to skip dialog it ends your game. Bit weird.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
soo.....this "build 3" is LACKING big time and seems to had most of the stuff from the last build removed along with a change in the UI and the save screen needs resizing because the size is huge and to be honest while the old build was okayish to play and had at least alittle content this build seems like it should be an older and not newer build due to it having like 99% of the stuff in the old build removed not to mention the amount of bugs it seems to have, over all build 3 is a major downgrade to barebones and should've been classed as an early demo with how little is in it compared to the old build and if it was to rate build 3 it would be 1/10 while build 2 was at least 4/10 maybe 5/10 for amount of content for a 'demo'

Oct 19, 2018
• Buggy beyond belief
• NTR optional and gay or straight optional (previously pretty much everything was forced on)
• Lots of WIP stuff (especially on the Paul/Gay half)
• I still love the overall idea and it's better than the previous build, despite the glaring bugs
Looking forward to more updates now that stuff I'm not into (NTR & Straight) is optional. (y)
I would like a little bit of forced MM action, from being tricked, or drugged maybe?
Maybe have a Corruption Bar or something too?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
If you work a normal job you lose relationship with your spouse for some reason.
You dont even have to work. You lose relationship with your spouse every time you simply click on decent job and the menu opens up. That means if you close the menu and open it again you lose more relationship and it can go down into the negatives. They clearly fucked something up and tied a relationship loss to that menu activation.

Leo Nois

Jan 19, 2023
Don't worry, guys. I'm working to fix it. Thank you for listing all the bugs as it helps a lot.
Some reviews are more friendly than others but all are appreciated.

Don't expect too much though. It's just a hobby project I'm doing more like an artist with almost no coding experience.
At least I have a list of things to fix so thank you again for testing this demo version :3

RedBun

Feb 6, 2018
I personally like the direction this is going a lot. It's the 3rd build for a 1 person passion project, so any big changes are going to cause some problems. I trust these will get fixed for the next build, but it might be worth doing a 3.1 with the save menus and relationship loss in the job menu fixed. While it does look like there was some trimming from V2 (I went back and played it out of curiosity) This does seem to improve the framework for giving some of the side characters more interaction and personality.

One thing I would like to see is having the main characters show up on the home screen, even if they just sit on the couch for now. It would be an excuse to show off the preggo mechanic, and could eventually be used to visually represent the relationship status (i.e. they go from cuddling to sitting on the far ends of the house glaring at each other when home at the same time). Would be a fair bit of coding work but would help to spice up the visual detail quite a bit and give players something to look at while planning their next move.

P.S.: Please let me marry the crocodaddy landlord kthanksbye

Reactions: Polarthief

moohoo

May 13, 2018
i mean Hyena are canine so is it that hard to believe someone that doesn't know what a hyena dick really looks like just gave them a dogs cock? besides this is fantasy so who gives a shit if the hyenas dick isn't that of an actual hyena? (if u do that's pre damn sad really).
Hyena are Feliforma actually. They are more closely related to cats.

burn_black

Jan 2, 2018
Don't worry, guys. I'm working to fix it. Thank you for listing all the bugs as it helps a lot.
Some reviews are more friendly than others but all are appreciated.

Don't expect too much though. It's just a hobby project I'm doing more like an artist with almost no coding experience.
At least I have a list of things to fix so thank you again for testing this demo version :3
oh that makes a lot more sense then. I thoroughly enjoy the design concept and I look forward to any further versions you put out. Hope you keep at it!

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
i be honest. What game lacking for me is more animations and endings especially with pregnancy issue. It would have been nice to find out how the people from who u got pregnant will react

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
It's not about whatever's supposed to pass for "realism" in the context; it's about devs paying attention to detail so they don't do half-assed dumbfuck shit like say blithely sticking dog cocks on hyenas because they didn't do their damn homework and just derped "sorta looks doggo = totally a doggo" instead, which happens far too often.

If you're going to use some theme, do it properly is the point.
So you want the dog cock to get skinnier, have a slightly bulbous head and have no knot

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
This game is great, only one thing I would say about it is that it needs more content in less time.. (y) :love:

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Game themes are great - blackmail, pregnancy, humiliation - but the art makes me want to vomit. Every character looks like a drug addict on tranq. Some of the backgrounds being dirty I understand, but what about everything else? Its - as far as I understood from references to other countries and regular plane flights - not a post apocalyptic world for everything to be so dirty and everyone looking sickly.
Previous builds were about couple semi-willingly (depending on choices) being whored out for money, possibly together. Current version is about couple breaking up and/or cheating on each other (and the spouse doesnt like that). Husband now cant willingly whore the wife out and neither does wife get off on humiliating her husband. Its not NTR just normal cheating. The previous kind of a theme was very rare and even though now its probably more popular it has become just one of many.
Another thing is that currently the game gives too much leeway and you dont need to try even remotely hard to get a win. Just working every day at a decent job will work, makes me wonder why they even bothered getting into a debt.
I hopes the bugs and everything else you already have in hand.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes