MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
The game is finally starting to round out and Laura's character is getting ready to evolve more. Anxiously awaiting the next update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
From their site it states days 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds 00 but who knows if that's up to date or not.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
WTF... even Nicki can't reward MC even after he's beeing strapped in a rubber suite and she's been grinding all over him for the video clip? Damn Laura. It made me turn off the game !

magus448

May 22, 2018
WTF... even Nicki can't reward MC even after he's beeing strapped in a rubber suite and she's been grinding all over him for the video clip? Damn Laura. It made me turn off the game !
Yeah that was pretty messed up with Laura being a clockblock for no reason other than to "protect him" even though he is a consenting adult. Surprised there wasn't any dialogue with Laura afterwards baisically amounting to "WTF!? How could you do that!?"

Reactions: rogosh

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I like the idea of this game and it has one of the best "mom" models but the implementation has some weaknesses and it has not a lot of support. Technical issues and bug fixes must be first priority for the dev at this point. Anyway it is good that there are developers that try to do something different from a game with the concept "a guy move to a new town or place and try to fuck any female on his way". More than one route is also welcome but too much routes make the progress very slow depending and how much time the dev spend on it. I will check again at a few months and I hope that we will have some good news about adult games outside patreon so we going to get deeper into mom or sister.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
fullscreen?

would love allow to change text fonts...this one now is a bit too small and little hard to read.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
how do you get more money..clear pool not enough.

how get stawberry from havest? do i need buy some but money isnt enough lol.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
how do you get more money..clear pool not enough.

how get stawberry from havest? do i need buy some but money isnt enough lol.

Literally read the post before yours on how to get more money (the cheat). To harvest anything, click on the basket on the screen then the patch of farming which is ready to harvest, and you are done.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Literally read the post before yours on how to get more money (the cheat). To harvest anything, click on the basket on the screen then the patch of farming which is ready to harvest, and you are done.
well i am not asking for cheat ;-)

but will see what happens with farm and get maybe some money.

Matt_NGS

Sep 6, 2018
Thundorn is working hard to get the game into BETA state and will post an update on his and his when he has more information.

Reactions: Hardcore1234
2.60 star(s) 33 Votes