Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning all. I'm still working hard on the next update which will bring the game into its BETA state. I will post updates when I can. I also now have subscribestar up and running

I would recommend not using a save editor for Deeper as it may introduce bugs into your game. If you really must cheat i would advise using the console command that has been posted various times on this thread :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It more depends on what you edit then if you use a save editor like saveeditonline or not as a save editor can edit mostly the same things that you can with the console.

Reactions: Matt_NGS

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
So more Laura content will be in the upcoming Beta. I have been waiting for romance content with her for a while now.

Reactions: lo0u

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I liked the game but any dam version with a P at end meens public with hardly any thing unlocked meening cant farm or have any sex unless you sub to dev thats why i havent played this game in last 4 updates i dont like getting cock blocked by a dev
who insistes that public is free and nothing is unlocked or unlockable

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I liked the game but any dam version with a P at end meens public with hardly any thing unlocked meening cant farm or have any sex unless you sub to dev thats why i havent played this game in last 4 updates i dont like getting cock blocked by a dev
who insistes that public is free and nothing is unlocked or unlockable
Afaik you can have the same "sex" scenes with the 2 possible girl friends in the public version as you can if you support him. Look at it like this, you get a taste for free but if you want the full flavor you need to support the game. He doesn't cock block you in that regard, you do that to yourself :p

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Afaik you can have the same "sex" scenes with the 2 possible girl friends in the public version as you can if you support him. Look at it like this, you get a taste for free but if you want the full flavor you need to support the game. He doesn't cock block you in that regard, you do that to yourself :p
I dont think so i farmed for like 20 days and couldent even harvest blocked behind paywall same for sister and mother paywall again

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Gary Bertrand

The sister and mother don't have anything good yet content wise only eyebrow girl and eyebrow girls mother have any content as they are the only ones that are date able. For the farming I have had no problem with it the harvesting does take awhile depending on what you planted. Make sure to water them everyday and keep them healthy.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
@Gary Bertrand

The sister and mother don't have anything good yet content wise only eyebrow girl and eyebrow girls mother have any content as they are the only ones that are date able. For the farming I have had no problem with it the harvesting does take awhile depending on what you planted. Make sure to water them everyday and keep them healthy.
lol eyebrow girl, so true!

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes