myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
First post has everything needed like DEV's site which lists their info on the game as well as subscribers and other info.

Pavlo123

May 7, 2017
There is only like 2 days untill the game is open to all?
Source?

Even if it's 2 days, as dev stated - there is not much new content to play around.
I'm hyped for beta 2, new Laura render looks promising!
Wonder how long it takes this time to get an update.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Source?

Even if it's 2 days, as dev stated - there is not much new content to play around.
I'm hyped for beta 2, new Laura render looks promising!
Wonder how long it takes this time to get an update.
Considering that he posted in this very thread about it, just no firm date of release to public. I dont think i need a "source" to make an estimate?
It might be 2 days, might be 9, might be 16. Doesnt matter. Its coming.

U

User_234854

I remember playing this months ago when clicking on a menu would crash the thing 60% of the time, I was interested in the story/any future scenes with the sister. So my ask is, how playable is the game at this point, how much content is there, and is there anything with the sister yet?

Reactions: phreadom

Shalquoir

Oct 12, 2017
I remember playing this months ago when clicking on a menu would crash the thing 60% of the time, I was interested in the story/any future scenes with the sister. So my ask is, how playable is the game at this point, how much content is there, and is there anything with the sister yet?
The game is pretty playable, but afeter dating Christine, it would crash like almost every time you click on something.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
im stuck on trying to find a place lol
should something trigger? also say something about sarah surgery
stuck in motel :eek:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
im stuck on trying to find a place lol
should something trigger? also say something about sarah surgery
stuck in motel :eek:
It's not in the game yet. You're stuck with the motel for now.
Sarah's surgery, you have to earn the money (or cheating but don't overdo it. The game reacts kind of bitchy when you change too much.) and deposit in the bank. You get there a choice to pay for the surgery.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
game is full of bugs ! in hot tub is mom but no pics of her when i go there !!! .....

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes