HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hm, no sex. Relationship with her... I'm not sure, the current stage of the game is not that advanced.
And I'm not sure, what Thundy has planned for her.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
There is a new update but unfortunately for paying Patrons.
Thundy had a broken hand or something like this and then he was occupied with work.
He is a freelancer, so he has to take what he gets.

Reactions: Jeancul

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
There is a new update but unfortunately for paying Patrons.
Thundy had a broken hand or something like this and then he was occupied with work.
He is a freelancer, so he has to take what he gets.
yeah saw that too, well its been a while since patreons got their update, also i think this game stills on alpha, so is not even a beta but i had to say that i like what i see, i only hope thund donesn't quit since he has a pretty good game story in the oven.

Reactions: HorizonD

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
yeah saw that too, well its been a while since patreons got their update, also i think this game stills on alpha, so is not even a beta but i had to say that i like what i see, i only hope thund donesn't quit since he has a pretty good game story in the oven.
Good things worth waiting for. But yeah he need to make a living too and projects of passion have to take backseat in terms of time I guess.

Reactions: HorizonD

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Maybe you should just stay away from games that not completed, or abandoned etc. And just focus your time on completed games. I think that would be a better fit for you.
i play other not completed games and they are very good !!!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@HorizonD

Pretty sure they stated that you will be able to have relationships with everyone in the game but some will be optional like the trans. I think they said this last update had more content for that character.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Whats going on here she asked me if Im ready for my first delivery I replied yasssss whats going on are you trying to turn him into a tranny I tried my best being nice to the Tgirl but it seems your deliberately turning the MC into a punk just cause your being nice the person helped me so of course I have to show gratitude but if that means I have to change my sexual orientation no thank you. When I was younger I went to job corp their was a lot of gay males their I was friends with them but that didnt make me gay or like guys were are you getting with this Im starting to feel violated the same way a gay person can feel uncomfortable by my actions towards them that works both ways Devsssssssssssssssss with your yassssssss what in the world calm that down Dev

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I can't remember but I think Nikki is Laura's friend and I believe that Laura told her that she couldn't do anything with him if I remember correctly.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I can't remember but I think Nikki is Laura's friend and I believe that Laura told her that she couldn't do anything with him if I remember correctly.
Yes I know but now Dev is making me dream about Laura when I already have a girlfriend Christine but I want Nikki I don't want Laura but Dev is forcing the Trans Agenda on MC why don't you force Nikki on MC instead of Trans I like your game but Im really beginning to feel uncomfortable as I said in previous post just cause we cool does not mean we COOL! I could dap you up all day but keep yo cheeks away from me I dont want them but Dev is forcing a tranny relationship with MC just cause Im being nice if it wasnt for her the family would be on the street doesnt mean I want her/him to thook dat ass up like (HaHa Davis says Youtuber) Guard Gaurd lol the same way you deliberately add Mom Affection when you ask her can you sleep in the Bed I also avoided Mom affection thanks for the heads up I don't like Incest either their are many girls to mingle with why would I want my mom or sis, I also hope you add sis affection to dialogues as well so I can avoid any interactions with her never spied on either of them asked mom to lotion me instead of me lotion her

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes